Sign in to follow this  
markern

Healing sounds problem

I have benn doing the six healing sounds for the past three weeks. It has made me fel a lot better and realy cleansed things up. It has also gotten rid of a lot of excess heat in my body. However, now it feels like it is making me too cold. My organs are all feeling way more cool than I would prefer. I also feel like my energy has benn drained out of my head and down into my organs/body so much so that it feels bad. I have had that problem before when doing rooting practices. I am normaly way too much in my head and getting into the body feels good but with certain rooting practices all energy just disapears from the head and I almost cannot read books or think anymore. To compensate I have to do practices that work on spreading the energy evenly or something to pull it up. Does anyone have any tips for me about this stuff?

I have benn doing the six healing sounds for the past three weeks. It has made me fel a lot better and realy cleansed things up. It has also gotten rid of a lot of excess heat in my body. However, now it feels like it is making me too cold. My organs are all feeling way more cool than I would prefer. I also feel like my energy has benn drained out of my head and down into my organs/body so much so that it feels bad. ...

There's a balance between processes in general: supplementation / circulation.

The healing sounds are about gently expelling excess heat, toxicity. Could be that you focused too much on that side of the process and have not done sufficient amount of things that build and concentrate, such as any form of lower tan tien breathing.

Sign in to follow this