Sign in to follow this  
findley

Sexual Kung Fu and Running Water

I just had a cool experience and thougth I would share it with Tao Bums.

I practice some kunlun level 1 and 2, leisurely and with short breaks for about an hour and a half this morning. I decided to follow the practice with some sexual kung-fu.

I opened my mind and boy to buddha-nature, and began masturbating. It was a typical session of sexual energy rising and circulation, very pleasant initself... and then I went to my sink and started running the faucet. The running water was sexing me! I was sexing it! my conciousness, in some way I can't really explain, surrendered to the running water in my sink. It was absolutely orgasmic. Perhaps I could say, 'I shared my being' with the running water. I even reached for it, and seemed to fondle it, however without really touching it.

My buddha-nature and experience seemed greatly amplified afterwards. (I hesitate to mention this, but perhaps it is important to the experience,) but I looked into my eyes in the mirror and considered myself a 'dragon' for the experience with the water. .. oh, yes, my skin began to turn a bit red, and for a short while with goosebumps. The goosebumps were cool, and probably from the water.. The redness of the skin seems a usual experience with my SKF.

--

I would not be surprised to udnerstand that the running water complimented my own energy, and perhaps my 'reaching for' and 'fondling' the running water was my absorbing, perhaps, the elemental qi of the running water to compliment my own energies. This could be a miraculous way of counteracting so much yang-fire I cultivate in my practice?

I am also reminded, and think I will share: guys, try going in the shower and scalding your balls (as hot as you can stand it,). Especially when you're feeling sexy. This provides, for me, an immediate rise in sexual energy for my bodies circulation. It is orgasmic, and sometimes better than sex. -this is an interesting note on how else water, (though really hot water,) influences my SKF practice.

I think I will be exploring this further in my practice =)

You'll have to excuse my ignorance of the Kunlun system...so I have a few questions.

My background is in Wudang internal cultivation as passed down from generation to generation at Wudang to my master and then to my generation so I really haven't practiced any others.

As it sounds, Kunlun is much different from the methods I'm used to as in it seems that there is much attachment to the sexual desire and gratification in the Kunlun method. I'm probably getting that mangled but is that true?

It seems that although you play the importance of generating energy, it would leak through the emotional desire and attachment to the actual method thereby still losing "jing" essence.

I just would like to know about Kunlun since it seems a lot of posts here are about it.

Thanks and Tao Bless,

Wudangspirit

I practice some kunlun level 1 and 2, leisurely and with short breaks for about an hour and a half this morning. I decided to follow the practice with some sexual kung-fu.

I opened my mind and boy to buddha-nature, and began masturbating. It was a typical session of sexual energy rising and circulation, very pleasant initself... and then I went to my sink and started running the faucet. The running water was sexing me! I was sexing it! my conciousness, in some way I can't really explain, surrendered to the running water in my sink. It was absolutely orgasmic. Perhaps I could say, 'I shared my being' with the running water. I even reached for it, and seemed to fondle it, however without really touching it.

My buddha-nature and experience seemed greatly amplified afterwards. (I hesitate to mention this, but perhaps it is important to the experience,) but I looked into my eyes in the mirror and considered myself a 'dragon' for the experience with the water. .. oh, yes, my skin began to turn a bit red, and for a short while with goosebumps. The goosebumps were cool, and probably from the water.. The redness of the skin seems a usual experience with my SKF.

--

I would not be surprised to udnerstand that the running water complimented my own energy, and perhaps my 'reaching for' and 'fondling' the running water was my absorbing, perhaps, the elemental qi of the running water to compliment my own energies. This could be a miraculous way of counteracting so much yang-fire I cultivate in my practice?

I am also reminded, and think I will share: guys, try going in the shower and scalding your balls (as hot as you can stand it,). Especially when you're feeling sexy. This provides, for me, an immediate rise in sexual energy for my bodies circulation. It is orgasmic, and sometimes better than sex. -this is an interesting note on how else water, (though really hot water,) influences my SKF practice.

Hi Wudangspirit,

Your in Master Chen's lineage correct? I did a class with Master Chen's disciple in Atlanta, Corrin. She explained to me some basics of the system and I think she picked up on the Kunlun vibe from me. She said "Oh, is it like Osho meditation? I don't think I need that". Now, I know nothing of Osho meditation except that it is a more active type of movement, spontaneous dance practice. From my experience with Corrin and Master Chen, who I met in Atlanta several months ago, you guys really emphasize stillness in the beginning along with Tai Chi/martial forms.

It sounds like Master Chen really promotes the micrcosmic orbit as a foundation practice also.

Kunlun is a very unique type of energy, almost like a magnetic force. A downward spiral. Chris, Kunlun's main promoter, has called it a downward flowing snake. I guess you might consider Kundalini or the microcosmic orbit an upward flowing snake.

IMHO, if your deep into the Chen stuff, you should stick with it. I actually tried getting into some of Chen's stuff while in Atlanta but felt I was too deep on the Kunlun path. The energies, though perhaps not incompatible, do feel somewhat different and the bottom line is Kunlun and the other Max practices keep you busy with more than enough to practice for years or a lifetime.

I presume Master Chen's practices and alchemy training would be the same. A deep practice that isn't missing anything. But I don't know much about it except for a qigong DVD I watched and some stillness practice Chen asked us to do.

Guest artform

--

Hello findley. Wonderful to meet you.

In my youth (now early 60s) I too explored water and temperature in relationship to erotic arousal and what I came to recognize later as orgasmic energies, discrete from the ejaculatory response. I am new here as of early this year and just getting active here now, primarily, for the time being, in xenolith's Semen Kung Fu and CCOs etc. thread. I have just begun again experimenting with water/temperature with orgasmic energetics in therapeutic baths. I think there is much more to explore in this thermal/water realm and will return later here. Thank you for posting on this topic with your experience. All the best now.

artform

You'll have to excuse my ignorance of the Kunlun system...so I have a few questions.

My background is in Wudang internal cultivation as passed down from generation to generation at Wudang to my master and then to my generation so I really haven't practiced any others.

As it sounds, Kunlun is much different from the methods I'm used to as in it seems that there is much attachment to the sexual desire and gratification in the Kunlun method. I'm probably getting that mangled but is that true?

It seems that although you play the importance of generating energy, it would leak through the emotional desire and attachment to the actual method thereby still losing "jing" essence.

I just would like to know about Kunlun since it seems a lot of posts here are about it.

Thanks and Tao Bless,

Wudangspirit

To answer your first question. There isnt anything sexual about the kunlun system. The gratification comes from opening up to love.

Your second question is difficult for me to answer because i do not equate desire and attachment. I believe that desire allows energy to flow freely and is the equivalent to love or intent. However i agree that attachment blocks the energy flowing through your life and is equivalent to fear. Attachment is holding on and desire is to move forward. I think it is important to separate the 2.

I would say that in kunlun the objective is to let divine energy flow into your life. This requires you to be unattached and to surrender. The energy is constantly flowing from the scource. So kunlun really isnt about accumulating the energy its more about opening up to a constant flow.

As for the jing we still conserve sexual energy.

Kunlun level one opens to spontaneous energy to clear out blockages and attachments.

Level 2 is a breath retention exercise that condenses energy and adds to it.

level 3 grounds you

hope this helps ^_^

Cameron,

You're correct I am a close disciple of Master Chen's. Corinne is my lineage sister. I wasn't by any means going to switch systems however, just wondering about Kunlun because there seems to be a lot of talk about it here and wanted a little perspective on it.

I really appreciate the insight and feedback.

Wudangspirit

Hi Wudangspirit,

Your in Master Chen's lineage correct? I did a class with Master Chen's disciple in Atlanta, Corrin. She explained to me some basics of the system and I think she picked up on the Kunlun vibe from me. She said "Oh, is it like Osho meditation? I don't think I need that". Now, I know nothing of Osho meditation except that it is a more active type of movement, spontaneous dance practice. From my experience with Corrin and Master Chen, who I met in Atlanta several months ago, you guys really emphasize stillness in the beginning along with Tai Chi/martial forms.

It sounds like Master Chen really promotes the micrcosmic orbit as a foundation practice also.

Kunlun is a very unique type of energy, almost like a magnetic force. A downward spiral. Chris, Kunlun's main promoter, has called it a downward flowing snake. I guess you might consider Kundalini or the microcosmic orbit an upward flowing snake.

IMHO, if your deep into the Chen stuff, you should stick with it. I actually tried getting into some of Chen's stuff while in Atlanta but felt I was too deep on the Kunlun path. The energies, though perhaps not incompatible, do feel somewhat different and the bottom line is Kunlun and the other Max practices keep you busy with more than enough to practice for years or a lifetime.

I presume Master Chen's practices and alchemy training would be the same. A deep practice that isn't missing anything. But I don't know much about it except for a qigong DVD I watched and some stillness practice Chen asked us to do.

Cool.

I really enjoyed meeting Chen. He seems like a great guy. I was torn wether to study with him or Max. I would say their teaching style is different but one thing I find similar about both Max and Chen was their incredibly high "vibe". I would actually consider Max and Chen the most "high vibe" people I have met so far in my life. Like thier energy just having them around makes you feel better.

Probably many high level Masters are like that I suppose.

Cam

Sign in to follow this