voidisyinyang

Certified Organ Harvesting

Epoc Times is run by Falun Gong, so I (and I'm pretty sure a lot of other people) didn't take these allegations particularly seriously when they first appeared. Seemed too gratuitous to be believable. Even though the brutality of the CCP is well known, one imagines there is a gap, somehow, between violently oppressing your populace and actually having members of your populace carved up alive to be sold piecemeal to medical tourists and wealthy locals. However, in the last year I've seen three documentaries on the subject and met a human rights lawyer involved in trying to protect FG practitioners. I'm now prone to thinking that the stories have been true all along.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/17/china-is-harvesting-organs-from-detainees-uk-tribunal-concludes

Also:

Edited by Walker
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for posting that. The last sentence is particularly haunting:

Mosher says Muslim minorities could be next, with millions of Uighur and Kazakh men being sent to Chinese concentration camps.

I've been following the catastrophe in Xinjiang closely and it is widely reported that they are forcing pretty much every Uighur and Kazakh in the province to submit to DNA registration. 

A shorter video than the one above, featuring Mosher:

24 minutes ago, joeblast said:

Its mind boggling that an adult educated western person can take this drivel at face value

An independent tribunal sitting in London has concluded that the killing of detainees in China for organ transplants  is continuing....

Jennifer Zeng, a Falun Gong activist  ....who fled China in 2001, did not see any direct evidence of forced organ removal 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/17/china-is-harvesting-organs-from-detainees-uk-tribunal-concludes

unbelievable. there must be good money in this type of psy-ops tho

2 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

Its mind boggling that an adult educated western person can take this drivel at face value

unbelievable. there must be good money in this type of psy-ops tho

so why'd you quote what I linked and then inserted a quote from something entirely different

I forgot, human trafficking is illegal and nobody does it, nor would anyone ever do the things in the article, that's just reprehensible.

Edited by joeblast
  • Thanks 1

Ah. Quote function overrides block function. To nobody in particular:

The average adult educated adult understands that Africans were captured and sold into slavery and then imported to the British colonies and early United States (not to mention countless other places in the Americas) where they lived lives of torment, deprived of all freedom, rights, and dignity, forced to work at their masters' whims, endure rape and torture, and even accept that their violent death at a white person's hands would not be prosecuted as murder. The average educated adult also understands that following the end of the Civil War it was generally possible to lynch (or rape or physically assault, etc) a black person with total impunity in the southern states, and with a very high likelihood of impunity in the northern states, all the way up until the 1960s. The average educated adult understands that "pillars of the community" such as teachers, police officers, government officials, successful businessmen, doctors, lawyers, deacons and so forth dressed up in strange Halloween-like ghost costumes while they committed mass violence against black Americans, which included hanging up men from trees in public spaces and leaving their bodies to rot (hence the term "Southern trees bear strange fruit" immortalized by Billie Holiday), burning homes and even neighborhoods, and burning places of worship. The average educated adult also understands that while black Americans are now seldom if ever lynched by the KKK or other bands of bloodthirsty whites, they may still be brutally assaulted or even shot to death by police officers for no excusable reason, and even when such events are captured on video, it is still exceedingly rare for the police officer to face serious legal repercussions. Yes, the average educated adult understands these things. 

The average adult educated adult also understands that Nazis and their collaborators rounded up millions of people because they were Jewish or because they were gay or because they were mentally or physically disabled or because they were gypsies or because they were communists or anarchists and so on, and then put them into massive camps, where they were then systematically gassed to death on an industrial scale, with a death toll very well into the millions. The average educated adult also understands that in addition to enslaving and killing their prisoners, the Nazis and their collaborators also subjected them to vile and deranged "scientific" and "medical" experimentation, in addition to a litany of "normal" disgusting acts that human beings are capable of subjecting each other to, such as murder, rape, torture, theft, etc. Yes, the average educated adult understands these things. 

The average adult educated adult also understands that during WWII the Japanese imprisoned large numbers of Chinese people and also subjected them to vile and deranged "scientific" and "medical" experimentation,  in addition to a litany of "normal" disgusting acts that human beings are capable of subjecting each other to, such as murder, rape, torture, theft, etc. Additionally, the average educated adult understands that in a mass act of hysterical violence, Japanese soldiers in Nanking massacred over 100,000 people in just a couple of days. There are many other things the average adult understands about Japan's brutality elsewhere in Asia during this period, notably in Korea and the Philippines, where this brutality involved systematic, government-sanctioned human trafficking in the form of sex slaves. 

The average educated adult is well aware of a dark litany of industrial scale depravity committed under Stalin, Pol Pot, the Kim dynasty, and so forth, as well as more recent instances of institutional ultraviolence, such in the Levant under the hands of ISIS and Assad. 

Even if the average educated adult does not believe that one or two of the above events "really happened" or else believes "it wasn't really that bad as everybody says," it would be hard to find an educated adult who disbelieves in all of them. 

Finally, the average educated adult understands that under the Chinese Communist Party we witnessed the Great Leap Forward (tens of millions dead due to human "folly," to use far too light a word), the Let 100 Flowers Bloom campaign, the Cultural Revolution (ten years of madness, violence, murder, torture, internecine warfare between roving bands of rival Red Guards, institutionalized torture, the demolition of a classical civilization, millions dead), the destruction of Tibetan civilization coupled with mass violence and incarceration, the massacre on Tiananmen Square 30 years ago, the mass imprisonment of Falun Gong practitioners following their protests in the late 1990s, and the mass incarceration of 1,000,000+ Uighurs and Kazakhs in Xinjiang Province. 

An average educated adult has learned of humanity's propensity for institutionalized, industrialized mass depraved violence perpetrated within living memory by Americans, Germans, Japanese, Russians, Cambodians, Koreans, Chinese, etc, etc, etc, etc.

But,

When faced with over a decade's worth of accumulating documentation of human trafficking and organ harvesting in China under a government that doesn't even deny that it has put 1,000,000+ Uighurs into internment camps, for some reason the average educated adult should reject it out of hand as "drivel."

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Walker said:

The average adult educated adult also understands that Nazis and their collaborators rounded up millions of people because they were Jewish or because they were gay or because they were mentally or physically disabled or because they were gypsies or because they were communists or anarchists and so on, and then put them into massive camps, where they were then systematically gassed to death on an industrial scale, with a death toll very well into the millions.

I dont think the average adult understands that it takes a certain amount of time to cremate a body, and that time increases when more than one body is burned at a time. 

The average adult SHOULD understand that the alleged numbers are so far inflated its not even funny, and even with crematories running like mad they wouldnt have even reached 300k.

Posting the math doesnt seem to help, leading me to conclude that programming>math for a lot of "average educated adults."

Other things like brown brothers making great coin off of free slave labor....not mentioned so much, right along with the maternity ward at Osweiecim....

Edited by joeblast
  • Thanks 1

I'm willing to accept that the history book numbers for any of the things I mentioned above are exaggerated, perhaps even massively so. I have no way to prove one set of numbers over another, and humans are humans... if I can accept the notion that people traffic organs, I can certainly accept the notion that people also juke statistics.

That said, even if I was convinced that some of these statistics are off by a factor of 10, it would be very difficult for me to come to the conclusion that we modern humans, in general, have not proven ourselves plenty capable of taking part in organized, large scale butchery. Like, ok, let's say Hitler "only" killed 100,000 civilians in the Holocaust. This is still a phenomenal number of murders. Still a holocaust. 

Speaking more specifically of the CCP, I never saw anything over there that made me think they should be given the benefit of the doubt when it comes to brutality. I know a lot of people hate anecdotes, but here're two anyway: when I lived in Chicago, lots of people I knew had stories about family members or friends being killed by guns, or witnessed gun violence themselves (me included). And whaddayaknow, look at statistics, Chicago has a heck of a lot of gun violence. Conversely, where I lived in China nobody ever mentioned murders of people they knew, but lots of people spoke to me about they themselves or people they knew getting sent up to gulags, and other things, like "generally if the state wants to tear down your house unless you live in Beijing or Shanghai eventually you just have to stop protesting even if they don't compensate you, 'cause they might just send local goons to kill your whole family and send a message to the rest of the village." But hey, China's official stats for murders are exceedingly low, and certainly that was not a crime on anybody's mind out there. 

I know, I know, neither statistics nor anecdotes nor even one's own eyes and ears can be believed. But as for Falun Gong organ harvesting, from everything I've seen, my money is on there being some truth to this one. 

Edited by Walker

3 hours ago, joeblast said:

making great coin

Yes, it is about the money but even more so, it is about the global power. The globalist strategy is two prong: 1 to beat down china 2 to ride the Muslim demographic expansion. The coordinated organ harvesting hoax fits nicely with the innocent oppressed Muslim canard. This psy-op is timed to shore up the trade war with china with its never-ending  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Minutes_Hate 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Taoist Texts said:

Yes, it is about the money but even more so, it is about the global power. The globalist strategy is two prong: 1 to beat down china 2 to ride the Muslim demographic expansion. The coordinated organ harvesting hoax fits nicely with the innocent oppressed Muslim canard. This psy-op is timed to shore up the trade war with china with its never-ending  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Minutes_Hate 

the power & money pretty much go hand in hand, money was used to gain power, power was used to gain money

a great many things can be introduced to keep people arguing about a great many things other than the primary thefts (law, currency)

• Thanks 1

Speaking about the surface symptoms (specific instances of oppression, genocide, mass internment) does not necessitate unawareness of deeper symptoms. Nor should deeper symptoms (law, currency) be confused with root causes, which they are not. A well-trained physician considers both shallow and deep symptoms at once, because they ultimately reflect the status of the very same immune system and are woven together. (Then, if s/he has learned anything from experience, quickly reminds self that even the most obvious-seeming diagnosis is at best an educated guess)