Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Rene Navarro and CNT 2 Course

Why don't you email Rene or Michael Winn that question.

I had thought about skipping Fusion and going for the Kan & Li course this year, but thought patience. Time enough for everything.

Peace

Michael

Well Rene and Winn stand to profit off my attendance, so obviously I am asking for a 3rd party opinions my friends.

So far one person pm'd me and said he did not get too much out of his experience...

Well Rene and Winn stand to profit off my attendance, so obviously I am asking for a 3rd party opinions my friends.

So far one person pm'd me and said he did not get too much out of his experience...

5304[/snapback]

can't comment on that course as i've never taken it. i learned healing at tracker school and figured i got enough to work with there. however, i have said elsewhere that my overall experience at tao mountain has been very good. the HT stuff has worked well for me and meshes nicely with the other stuff i've learned.

no matter what you study in this day and age, somebody's going to profit from it. but so are you if the techings are right for you. the big question is, how do you feel about it? does it feel right?

my friend and i werere interested in hitting up tracker school. i dont know. what kind of healing do you learn there? i was a boy scout and stuff. is it shamanistic at all?

my friend and i werere interested in hitting up tracker school. i dont know. what kind of healing do you learn there? i was a boy scout and stuff. is it shamanistic at all?

5365[/snapback]

it's very shamanistic. most of the healing you learn is inthe philosophy classes, though he does teach a helaing class which is very deep and mysterious. before you take any of those though, you have to take the standard class. it's very expensive, but i think worth it. as jim hutton shouts to to david jansen over the din of a Huey in "the green berets:" "Mr. Beckwith, this trip is gonna make LSD seem like aspirin!"

i haven't been there since 2001 or 2002, and the organization has changed some since i've been around. you can talk to redfox or lozen for more info on what the classes and camp ar elike now. tom is always evolving his classes and changing stuff around depending on the crowd. but you always seem to get what you need.

he's a coyote teacher though, so you have to be prepared to really probe and question to get the juicy stuff. we can talk more about it off list or off topic if yer really serious about going.

Sign in to follow this