Gerard

Meetings with extraordinary people

I met yesterday an extraordinary healer, a woman of a yogic tradition. Here in Australia.

Her practice is simple sitting meditation aiming at pranic flows and maintaining concentration in the third eye.

She vibrates at a very high level and when we met yesterday I could feel her strong chi flow.

She heals people but not in person. She told me her method is at distance, while the patient is in sleep. She enters a state of deep trance then visits the person in need and is capable of seeing inside them and locate what is wrong with them and uses intent and her hands to remove the condition. She mentioned that the most bizarre things she encountered where parasites (a kind of white octopus attached to the brain and with long tentacles that were going down to almost the chest level. It took her months to remove this thing. She said it was extremely difficult as the patient was an old guy with poor health) and numerous small balls of light with a black dot inside another of her patients.

We talked about a range of issues including the poor shape of our current society in terms of spiritual development. We agreed it was caused by human overpopulation and how it has affected the quality of various "chi/prana" flowing on earth: food and air chi as well electromagnetic disturbances which have a direct effect on the pineal gland.

I felt she would fit well the Bodhisattva category of Buddhism as she loves healing and helping those in need, free of charge of course.

I told her about the her experiences with beings of other astral realms. I asked her about dragons. Honestly I have no idea about why I mentioned this mythological creature. She simply told me:

"They are magnificent creatures, simply amazing and live in a astral realm that is next to ours."

I told her "I know they were for real especially when ancient humans depicted them so often in numerous media. I guess mystics in the past were able to see them in their meditations or in a state of trance."

Then we went to discuss about the fact the future of humanity. I said to her:

"I think it doesn't look to good."

She agreed, lots of suffering is about to come, famine and natural disasters will shake Earth in the next 20 to 30 years.

During our talk I looked inside of her and said to her:

"You were a man in your previous life, right?"

She replied:

"Yes."

I asked again:

"And of German background."

She replied:

"Yes, during WWII I was put in a concentration camp because of being a gay. It was a traumatic experience."

At one point she felt uncomfortable because I was sending too much "chi" inside of her and she asked me to stop. I apologised to her and promised not to do it again.

Then we went on the topic of why she didn't become a renunciate and put all her effort into attaining Nirvana.

She said:

"It is not my time yet for my main goal in this life is healing others."

She is 47 years of age but physically has the appearance of a 65 year old person due to the constant flux of chi to heal others. Anyway she doesn't care about her physical appearance anymore.

We all humans have the capability of vibrating at a higher frequency but most remain unawakened. If they just put a bit of time to look within themselves for few minutes a day instead of putting so much effort into material pursuits and sex!

Thanks for reading this story about my encounter with this remarkable healer.

Namo Amitabha.

I felt she would fit well the Bodhisattva category of Buddhism as she loves healing and helping those in need, free of charge of course.

Great !

It's a blessing that people like that are still around and you have been lucky to have met her

I told her about the her experiences with beings of other astral realms. I asked her about dragons. Honestly I have no idea about why I mentioned this mythological creature. She simply told me:

"They are magnificent creatures, simply amazing and live in a astral realm that is next to ours."

I told her "I know they were for real especially when ancient humans depicted them so often in numerous media. I guess mystics in the past were able to see them in their meditations or in a state of trance."

After meditating with some success for a few years *eyes* becomes different and the world start to look VERY different, not only during practice/meditation but all the times.

There are A LOT of *creatures* like the dragons and all are 'visible' for those with the right eyes.

They are traditionally divided in various categories as they *live* at "different levels": there are shen, ling and gui. Dragons belong to the 'ling' species.

I am of the opinion, however, that western dragons do not belong to that same category but they are simply extinct animals.

YM

There are A LOT of *creatures* like the dragons and all are 'visible' for those with the right eyes.

They are traditionally divided in various categories as they *live* at "different levels": there are shen, ling and gui. Dragons belong to the 'ling' species.

This is very interesting YMWong!

Can you say a little bit more about how taoists view these beings and the three levels?

How about unicorns, centaurs, elfs, devas and creatures like that, are they purely western consepts or are they mentioned in taoism as well?

This is very interesting YMWong!

Can you say a little bit more about how taoists view these beings and the three levels?

How about unicorns, centaurs, elfs, devas and creatures like that, are they purely western consepts or are they mentioned in taoism as well?

Most people don't mention this *other world* which simply mean few people have practiced enough and reached the ability to see it. That's why I replied to the original post on this thread, happy that there are still some decent practictioners out there.

Now most people seem to be only attracted by superpowers and not by the ability to see the world as it is ...

Chinese (and Daoist) history dwelve into these "being" with great details which shows how people were much more advanced in the past. Ko Hung, one of the greatest alchemist of Daoist history, has full chapters about *entering the mountains* to gather Medicines for the Pill and gives vivid descriptions of these beings and how to see them, how to protect ourselves from them et. etc.

His main work which takes his sobriquet Baopuzi (Master who Embraces Semplicity) has been translated in english in full and his parts various times so if you are interested you can get a copy.

Another reference who comes to mind is the Shanhai Jing (Classic of Mountains and Seas) who is considered a classic on mythology by modern scholars who do not understand that those are not fantasies but reality.

That has been also translated in english various times.

I don't know enough about western *mythology* to make learned comparison but I guess many phenomenon might be related.

YM

Edited by YMWong

His main work which takes his sobriquet Baopuzi (Master who Embraces Semplicity) has been translated in english in full and his parts various times so if you are interested you can get a copy.

Another reference who comes to mind is the Shanhai Jing (Classic of Mountains and Seas) who is considered a classic on mythology by modern scholars who do not understand that those are not fantasies but reality.

That has been also translated in english various times.

Thanks YM,

I've never seen the Shanhai Jing in English, but ran into it a few times in Chinese. I guess I always assumed it was about real, physical creatures that the scholars of that time period just couldn't get a close look at and so filled some in with their imagination. Kind of like the Chinese Lion.

Wow, to see a dragon...

I met yesterday an extraordinary healer, a woman of a yogic tradition. Here in Australia.

Her practice is simple sitting meditation aiming at pranic flows and maintaining concentration in the third eye.

She vibrates at a very high level and when we met yesterday I could feel her strong chi flow.

She heals people but not in person. She told me her method is at distance, while the patient is in sleep. She enters a state of deep trance then visits the person in need and is capable of seeing inside them and locate what is wrong with them and uses intent and her hands to remove the condition. She mentioned that the most bizarre things she encountered where parasites (a kind of white octopus attached to the brain and with long tentacles that were going down to almost the chest level. It took her months to remove this thing. She said it was extremely difficult as the patient was an old guy with poor health) and numerous small balls of light with a black dot inside another of her patients.

We talked about a range of issues including the poor shape of our current society in terms of spiritual development. We agreed it was caused by human overpopulation and how it has affected the quality of various "chi/prana" flowing on earth: food and air chi as well electromagnetic disturbances which have a direct effect on the pineal gland.

Then we went to discuss about the fact the future of humanity. I said to her:

"I think it doesn't look to good."

She agreed, lots of suffering is about to come, famine and natural disasters will shake Earth in the next 20 to 30 years.

During our talk I looked inside of her and said to her:

"You were a man in your previous life, right?"

She replied:

"Yes."

I asked again:

"And of German background."

She replied:

"Yes, during WWII I was put in a concentration camp because of being a gay. It was a traumatic experience."

At one point she felt uncomfortable because I was sending too much "chi" inside of her and she asked me to stop. I apologised to her and promised not to do it again.

Then we went on the topic of why she didn't become a renunciate and put all her effort into attaining Nirvana.

She said:

"It is not my time yet for my main goal in this life is healing others."

She is 47 years of age but physically has the appearance of a 65 year old person due to the constant flux of chi to heal others. Anyway she doesn't care about her physical appearance anymore.

We all humans have the capability of vibrating at a higher frequency but most remain unawakened. If they just put a bit of time to look within themselves for few minutes a day instead of putting so much effort into material pursuits and sex!

Thanks for reading this story about my encounter with this remarkable healer.

Namo Amitabha.

Hey very interesting Story

I am curious was the parasite acually a physical thing or an energetic thing -

Reason I ask is because I saw a white jellyfish like creature made of light leave some part of me when I regained consciousness out of sleep/ an altered state -

I also have images of a creature with tentacles wrapped around my heart but this is nothing I have ever seen

before and may just be my imagination

Also curious if you know if Couatl are supposed to exist and Unicorns -

Thanks

Ric

After meditating with some success for a few years *eyes* becomes different and the world start to look VERY different, not only during practice/meditation but all the times.

YM

If I may ask, how would you be sure that the enhanced vision obtained as a result of practice/meditation is not some personal construction (imaginary vision) but an objective reality existing regardless the persons with abilities? The question is: do we have any check points to verify that we are not in an imaginary state of mind but rather percieve the deeper layers of reality?

If I may ask, how would you be sure that the enhanced vision obtained as a result of practice/meditation is not some personal construction (imaginary vision) but an objective reality existing regardless the persons with abilities? The question is: do we have any check points to verify that we are not in an imaginary state of mind but rather percieve the deeper layers of reality?

idquest,

One method used in Hermatics training as well as in some Terevadan traditions is to have a 2nd person confirm the incident without giving prior warning.

Example: 'A' sees black dragon. Without saying out what he saw asks fellow disciple 'B' what did he see. 'B' replies, "a black dragon". Thus both have perceived the same object.

Both schools are very aware of the possibility of delusion hence the need to confirm with other parties. However, most times, visions are taken at face value "as it is" and just noted but not investigated.

Do note that in the formless realms, perceiving the same thing will look different to two different people. Someone with a tibetean background will perceive maybe wrathful and colourful devas whereas someone from a christian background will likely see angels etc even though it is the same entity. The reason for this is because of the dualistic mind. Beings of a dualistic nature cannot perceive 'void' or 'no form' due to the nature of their minds hence the mind views the formless being with 'something'.

Another example is when I personally perceive void, I see black. Some people see dark purple. It is normal as those who are not fully enlightened are not able to perceive the true nature of 'void' and still require a reference.

Enjoy your practice.

mouse

Good posts !

Yes, I have experienced discussing with fellow pratictioners and confirmed the exact same *vision*.

I am not sure if somebody with a different backgrounf would see things different but I guess that's possible of course. There are deities shared by Daoism and Tantrism that are depicted quite different in the two agiographies. I would say, however, that both share similar "main tracts" and that those would be retained in any case.

It is true that reality, and what's beyond it, is a projection of our minds.

There are however some basic tracts that go beyond what we see as 'physical appearence' that are the very basic components of things - their basic substance. Those, I think, remain the same.

YM

Another example is when I personally perceive void, I see black. Some people see dark purple.

Some Daoist schools koujue (oral secret transmission) explain that "the color of black is deep purple".

Nice that you mention so and good for you, you must be quite well developed in your path.

YM

Hey very interesting Story

I am curious was the parasite acually a physical thing or an energetic thing -

Reason I ask is because I saw a white jellyfish like creature made of light leave some part of me when I regained consciousness out of sleep/ an altered state -

I also have images of a creature with tentacles wrapped around my heart but this is nothing I have ever seen

before and may just be my imagination

Also curious if you know if Couatl are supposed to exist and Unicorns -

Thanks

Ric

Hi Ric,

Yes that is for real, very real. But energetic, obviously. A negative entity like many others that are attracted to our astral realm. ALWAYS recite the mantra of Avalokiteshvara Oh Ma Ni Pad Me Hum (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyIIObFyK4I) before you go to bed seven times and imagine a red beam of light emitting from your throat into the sky. You need to visualise this beam like a mosquito net totally enclosing your body. You are sleeping within it like a cocoon. I can assure you this protection is a very effective against all negative entitities.

The achievement of the armour protection from negative energies depends on your own earnest efforts to cultivate virtue and get rid of evil. It depends on righteous-chi (righteous thoughts and actions).

Humanity suffers because of lack of moral values. There is no other explanation to it.

Note about unicorns: Read the book "Chronicles of Tao" and the experience of Kwan Saihung after meditating for two years inside a cave.

*I will ask my friend about her encounters with dragons and will give more details in here.

About evil spirits: One of my best friends lives in London knows several very advanced internal martial artists, including this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr3rYrRcNQo

Well he told me that Silat people experience and encounter evil spirits and one has to be very careful with that.

But I stop here as I don't like to discuss this stuff in public. I have said to much already.

Thanks for reading this stuff. Not an ego thing. Just sharing with fellow practitioners on the path some anecdotes.

Namo Amitabha.

I would say there is a difference from seeing this level of reality because of an enhanced level of cultivation and sensitivity to reality, and seeing these things based on your "want" to see them because you are interested.

There are so many people who see this level of reality because they want to, because they like that world, read fantacy books, listen to teachers tell fantastic stories, etc. It is very possible that the mind creates beings like that to represent som unconscious issue and thus make it a very subjective and internal experience.

Its not easy for outsiders to differentiate the two.

Very nice thread, interesting, thankyou.

With regard to 'protection' from unwanted visitors..... if we are in the right alignment, they cannot adhere to us and are not even going to attempt to get anywhere near us.

If your heart is soft and loving, you are safe.

mouse, hello. I am interested about 'the true nature of void'. I also see black. Did not know why, and thought maybe I would 'progress' to purple! Could you say any more about the true nature of void? We had a question here not so long ago from Sunshine, who asked "how to you know the void is really the void?" ( I hope I have that right.) And it is a good question, no?

Although we feel we know it is the void.

Are there 'levels' of entering the void?!

Please share if you know more! many thanks for your input, mouse, and everyone.

I have just ordered "Chronicles of Tao", which looks a good read.

cat,

Soft and loving doesn't do much in terms of granting protection. My teacher knows many good clairvoyants and are able to perceive other planes of existance even better than him but still visit my teacher for help with exorcising spirits.

In respect to Om mani pedme hung, it freezes entities. They just stay on the spot when the chant is used. I do not know the mechanics of it but this is what happens. Which might not be the best method when they are already attached to you.

Danger free protection works better especially before sleep for protection in dreams. It is from the terevada tradition and if you can't find it let me know. I can point you in the right direction. The first two chants to be used prior to "danger free protection" is "homage to Buddha" then "refuge in the triple gem".

I would not be able to point you in the direction to the void. It essentially is nothing yet in everything. My understanding of it from my teacher is the nature of space.

The space in one room is the same as the space in the next room. The furniture might be different, the gaseous composition may be different but the nature of space is essentially the same. Likewise the mind (citta) and the void are similar. Over the eons of rebirth and attachment, we add more and more furniture or defilments to the citta. However, do note that pure mind has the quality of cognisance so it is similar to void/space but different.

Can't comment further from here as my experience is limited and subject to delusion as well. Best is to not conceptualise things as they create more "furniture".

Hope this helps.

Enjoy your practice.

mouse

Edited by mouse

With regard to 'protection' from unwanted visitors..... if we are in the right alignment, they cannot adhere to us and are not even going to attempt to get anywhere near us.

If your heart is soft and loving, you are safe.

Hello Cat,

I think you speak without direct experience as what you say is quite far from the way we experience it.

Some of those "creatures" are huge like a mountain and powerful, they can crush you in a second.

Those of pure yin can hardly effect *our space* but many are yang in nature and we are like little ants to some of them. They don't necessarily care much about us but, just like we slaps away mosquitoes that disturb us, they can do quite a bit of damage.

And that's regardless of the disposition of your heart !

YM

Hi Ric,

Yes that is for real, very real. But energetic, obviously. A negative entity like many others that are attracted to our astral realm. ALWAYS recite the mantra of Avalokiteshvara Oh Ma Ni Pad Me Hum (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyIIObFyK4I) before you go to bed seven times and imagine a red beam of light emitting from your throat into the sky. You need to visualise this beam like a mosquito net totally enclosing your body. You are sleeping within it like a cocoon. I can assure you this protection is a very effective against all negative entitities.

The achievement of the armour protection from negative energies depends on your own earnest efforts to cultivate virtue and get rid of evil. It depends on righteous-chi (righteous thoughts and actions).

Humanity suffers because of lack of moral values. There is no other explanation to it.

Note about unicorns: Read the book "Chronicles of Tao" and the experience of Kwan Saihung after meditating for two years inside a cave.

*I will ask my friend about her encounters with dragons and will give more details in here.

About evil spirits: One of my best friends lives in London knows several very advanced internal martial artists, including this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr3rYrRcNQo

Well he told me that Silat people experience and encounter evil spirits and one has to be very careful with that.

But I stop here as I don't like to discuss this stuff in public. I have said to much already.

Thanks for reading this stuff. Not an ego thing. Just sharing with fellow practitioners on the path some anecdotes.

Namo Amitabha.

Hey

Thank you very much for the information - I will try the mantra and righteous thinking -

Reason I ask about unicorn is because of these words and a melody which I dreamed - and then wrote a song about

"To follow the horse with the golden horn,

The heart must be pure like a baby just born"

Ric

and the rear end stuck in the bulb of sphere is ..what?

:lol:

:huh:

psst not tssk tssk

but "personal" question for anyone with symbolic insight. please...

spirit stuck in mental sphere..please... no...

Edited by rain

Horse is ymbolic of spirit. White Horse is pure spirit. The horn form protuding between the eyes is symbolic of development of the wisdom eye.

Cool

Thanks Cat

Wisdom eye combined with pure spirit sounds like a lotta fun :P

Helping Exorcise people is something I have had quite a bit of experience with and is Tricky business.

I agree with many of the things people have said in part.

A warm and loving heart does offer some protection, but a warm and loving heart accompanied by a clear mind and the appropriate knowledge offers much more.

Some of the Beings in the world can really damage you, and may see us like mosquito's, but still that doesn't make them some all powerful threat, unless you 'think' that it does.

Anyone who has studied magic properly learns how to approach even the most 'Dangerous' beings in perfect safety. There are many keys here. If your afraid your mind is already unstable... bad news. Fearlessness is a skill that only develops over time by meeting these various beings (start easy). If you find yourself scared by what you see try and think of all the tentacles slime and teeth as just some bad 80's horror movie special effects and you may even start to laugh. As soon as you have your composure again you are safe.

This is another key. The danger these beings present is primarily psychological. just realizing that they can't hurt your body as they are not on it's level gives some more inner stability. Even though that last sentence is not entirely correct. They can hurt your body or make very bad things happen to you (through negative synchronicity) but only when they have attached to you.

Here is another very important key. Its best to spend time (before dealing with these things if possible) developing a deep gut sense that nothing has the 'Right' to invade or force itself on you. If you can stand before one of these beings strong in this conviction, it is completely powerless over you.

Also this is often the turning point in helping free someone else. If you can help them realize that the being they are struggling with has absolutely no right to be there, that's where they often turn and face it themselves and do what they came to me for help with. I Love when that happens. :lol:

My experience with mantras and religious stuff is that I have to use what I feel a resonance with.

If you give a christian 'om mani padme hum' it wont do anything. everything works by intent powered by feeling. If you have them pray to Jesus, everything starts happening. at the same time I might be standing there quietly doing the mantra's that work for me.

So the feeling of your connection to spirit is very important and higher level help will often come through when you are really floundering.

Alot of spirits that live attached to others don't even really realize that they are dead. I find this quite disturbing as it indicates the general level of humanities consciousness. Many of them are quite amiable and happily move on when they realize what has happened and where they are. So I always start with politeness and then "You know that your Dead don't you?"...

There is heaps more, but I know I can ramble on a bit much so if anyone want's more just ask.

Remember that Even if some beings can potentially just swat us like mosquito's its still not as easy as us swatting a mosquito, there are rules, not made up, just universal rules on how realms interact.

Laughingly Free in Calm Abiding.

Seth.

This is another key. The danger these beings present is primarily psychological. just realizing that they can't hurt your body as they are not on it's level gives some more inner stability. Even though that last sentence is not entirely correct. They can hurt your body or make very bad things happen to you (through negative synchronicity) but only when they have attached to you.

Hi Seth,

I was going to dispute the first part of that statement, 'The danger these beings present is primarily psychological'.

My lady friend told me that this bizarre healing she was involved with was so developed that it actually had the patient pinned against the bed. This man couldn't get up of bed in the morning, like being glued to it. He finally got up but after struggling for a while. He was undergoing immense suffering and his health deteriorated to a great extent.

As I already said the healer required many months of work until she got rid of the "octopus"; the head being the hardest part to remove.

Whether it was psychological or an astral parasite I can't give a definite answer. Who cares anyway, some humans are weaker than others due to karmic development and obviously will go through a lot more suffering.

Namo Amitabha.