Sign in to follow this  
el_tortugo

Tao: the watercourse way

true, true

5299[/snapback]

90% of water am I......

'be like water' they say....

'and what exactly is water like?' I say.....

then I think, ' I will just have to ask it I guess'

http://www.whatthebleep.com/crystals/

http://www.universal-tao.com/article/water_oz.htm

http://www.universal-tao.com/article/track.html'

# Put a glass of water on a table in your kitchen, dining room or private room. Tell the water "I love you" and "Thank you", gently. At the same time, briefly visualize that all the water on Earth is connected with each other. You can do this with your children, family members and friends. Your Love and Thanks will be sent out to all the water on Earth through the water in the glass.

# How about imagining the following when you are touching the water coming from the faucet while doing the dishes, washing rice before cooking, or washing your clothes? The vibration of your Love and Thanks is overflowing from your heart through your chest, shoulders, and arms, and going through your palms that are touching the water into the water going out into a drain pipe. Your vibration will go through the flow of water very easily into the drain, into the nearby rivers and finally enter the ocean. The vapor from the ocean will build clouds and then the water will fall down as rains onto various parts of the world. In this way, the vibration of Love and Thanks that has originated from your heart will be transmitted to all over the world through the water network. This is a very easy way, and you can do this every day and every time you use water.

# An easier way will be just to tell gently "I love you" and "Thank you" to the water that is flowing out into a drain pipe after it has finished its role. This will surely change the vibration of the water.

# It is also very effective to put a "Thank you" sticker to the surface of the faucet. Every time you turn the faucet, it will remind you of the importance to express your gratitude to water.

# Or, if you want to do it a little bigger, then you can have a gathering around a pond, a lake, a river or along seashore. Then make a circle, holding hands, and say the same thing as above or more. Remember that the power of prayer is proportionate to the square of the number of people. You can add to this ceremony your own prayers that express your Love and Thanks toward water or Planet Earth.

# As the vibration of your Love and Thanks flows from your heart, you may feel your chest getting warmer and warmer. This will be the result of the Law of the Universe "What you give, you will receive".

http://www.thank-water.net/english/index.html

Being of a sceptical bend I tried to find if Emoto's work had been repeated by others. Couldn't find any. A listing of 150 peer reviewed 'something' from the film was a mistatement. The one print in a scientific journal wasn't a peer review but just a 'curiosity'.

Other scientists looking at his papers were less then impressed. He never really measured liquid water. He measured ice crystal, which tend to form around impurities and tend to be both pretty and unique.

He did have a test w/ rice though. I think the book said it had been replicated many times by school children, ie, sealed rice that people 'encouraged' had a sweet fermented smell to it, rice 'cursed' was a fungal mass, rice ignored was even worse.

It seems that would be an easy experiment. But couldn't find people saying they did it. Someone here should try it sometime.

2 cents

Peace

Michael

Interesting. Although I am a big fan of thanking and praying to water, what is Emoto's crystals are a hoax? Noobody else tested it but him? I find that hard to beleive given his popularity.

Interesting. Although I am a big fan of thanking and praying to water, what is Emoto's crystals are a hoax? Noobody else tested it but him? I find that hard to beleive given his popularity.

5321[/snapback]

simply ask the water....

simply ask the water....

5327[/snapback]

CHEK OUT: "THE WATER WIZARD" BY VIKTOR SCHAUBERGER

HE WAS AN AUSTRIAN GENIUS, DA BOOK BE HEAVY TECHNICAL READIN BUT ENLIGHTENIN AS WELL. HE EVEN WORKED ON GERMAN FLYIN SAUCER TECHNOLLIGY.

HOW-EVER, DA BEST WATER BE DA ONE YA ADD HOPS N BARLEY N LET FERMENT FOR A MONTH OR SO, THEY CALL IT BEER BTW.

This guy I know is writing a book about this... I will let you know when it gets published...

Sign in to follow this