Sign in to follow this  
de_paradise

spells/magic words for healing?

Just wondering if any of you deal with this, various kinds of "magic words", from any of the ancient cultures. And could you suggest any references.

Amongst my fav mantras: gayatri, healing sounds, and "El, Ka, Leem, Om" (from "Hathor Material" by Kenyon: earth, fire, water, space mantra for balancing the elements. Ideally said in groupings of 4.)

Just wondering if any of you deal with this, various kinds of "magic words", from any of the ancient cultures. And could you suggest any references.

Though 'magic' might not be the right word, there is wonderful healing and harmonising energy in the dharani of Medicine Buddha. It is very efficacious if recited with sincerity.

here are some audio references:

this one has the Dharani in 2 melodious easy listening versions, and an explanation/description of Medicine Buddha - Bhaisajya Guru Vaidurya Prabha

http://www.invibes.net/2007/07/09/medicinebuddhamantra/

this one is a sweet vocal rendition of the Dharani by Imee Ooi

http://www.immmusic.com/product/eng/1020.htm

May all beings be well.

I have got here a talisman someone gave me in Taiwan from a Taoist ancient lineage of mainland China before the commies took over the Empire.

This drawing heals people with a nasty skin condition, a kind of eczema for which Western medicine has no cure.

You need to draw in in paper using red colour and it must be burnt afterwards.

The healer that gave it to me, a Taiwanese Cancerian female born in the year of the Earth Rooster, used to heal many people in southern Taiwan when she was a child.

Namo Amitabha.

de_paradise,

Cool vid? Have you tried it? I need to lose a few lbs or better yet some kgs. Let me know!

You might try some of the magic forums out there... this sort of thing is right up their ally.

your pal,

Yoda

Sign in to follow this