Sign in to follow this  
Taoren

wu liang guang

Just came across this board, I would like to say hi. Im an ex-Taoshi in the Beijipai and Im interested in what some of you are talking about.

If interested I am selling an altar. It will include an Antique Altar table, a Gods table and all the fixing to make it a traditional altar such as lamps and stuff (everything you see in the pic). In the picture the Gods will not be included due to their status of being opened, but I do have regular statues or I can get you any Deities that you choose. If interested email me at: [email protected]

Fu sheng wu liang tian zun

Here is th epic of the altar:

Altar.jpg

Edited by Taoren

Just came across this board, I would like to say hi. Im an ex-Taoshi in the Beijipai and Im interested in what some of you are talking about.

If interested I am selling an altar. It will include an Antique Altar table, a Gods table and all the fixing to make it a traditional altar such as lamps and stuff (everything you see in the pic). In the picture the Gods will not be included due to their status of being opened, but I do have regular statues or I can get you any Deities that you choose. If interested email me at: [email protected]

Fu sheng wu liang tian zun

Here is th epic of the altar:

Altar.jpg

Hi,

what's an "ex tao-shi"

Thx,

V/R,

Orb

Hi,

what's an "ex tao-shi"

Thx,

V/R,

Orb

A member, selected representative of an order, initiated member of a cult / organization, or better yet - Priest.

Thanks for asking. :)

Sign in to follow this