Sign in to follow this  
Patrick Brown

Fruitarianism

Awesome! How does one go for protein in fruits? Break the fruits up into yinyang and 5element properties too!

I totally agree with it all actually im sick of crappy junk food and even meats!

thanks

Spirit Ape

Edited by Spirit Ape

Awesome! How does one go for protein in fruits?

I totally agree with it all actually im sick of crappy junk food and even meats!

Checkout the second link above and it tells us that they also eat nuts, which as we know are high in protein.

I love meat but not all the time and I also love tomatoes (remember their a fruit) and fruit juices. Meat and fruit make me horny! :D

I recieved this email today funny enough!

How true it is is up to you....

This is absolutely amazing - and makes perfect sense!

A friend sent this to me. It's been said that God first separated the salt water from the fresh, made dry land, planted a garden, made animals and fish... all before making a human. He made and provided what we'd need before we were born. These are best & more powerful when eaten raw. We're such slow learners...

God left us a great clue as to what foods help what part of our body!

God's Pharmacy! Amazing!

A sliced Carrot looks like the human eye. The pupil, iris and radiating lines look just like the human eye... and YES, science now shows carrots greatly enhance blood flow to and function of the eyes.

A Tomato has four chambers and is red. The heart has four chambers and is red. All of the research shows tomatoes are loaded with lycopine and are indeed pure heart and blood food.

Grapes hang in a cluster that has the shape of the heart. Each grape looks like a blood cell and all of the research today shows grapes are also profound heart and blood vitalizing food.

A Walnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums and lower cerebellums. Even the wrinkles or folds on the nut are just like the neo-cortex. We now know walnuts help develop more than three (3) dozen neuron-transmitters for brain function.

Kidney Beans actually heal and help maintain kidney function and yes, they look exactly like the human kidneys.

Celery, Bok Choy, Rhubarb and many more look just like bones. These foods specifically target bone strength. Bones are 23% sodium and these foods are 23% sodium. If you don't have enough sodium in your diet, the body pulls it from the bones, thus making them weak. These foods replenish the skeletal needs of the body.

Avocadoes, Eggplant and Pears target the health and function of the womb and cervix of the female - they look just like these organs. Today's research shows that when a woman eats one avocado a week, it balances hormones, sheds unwanted birth weight, and prevents cervical cancers. And how profound is this? It takes exactly nine (9) months to grow an avocado from blossom to ripened fruit. There are over 14,000 photolytic chemical constituents of nutrition in each one of these foods (modern science has only studied and named about 141 of them).

Figs ar e full of seeds and hang in twos when they grow. Figs increase the mobility of male sperm and increase the numbers of Sperm as well to overcome male sterility.

Sweet Potatoes look like the pancreas and actually balance the glycemic index of diabetics.

Olives assist the health and function of the ovaries

Oranges, Grapefruits, and other Citrus fruits look just like the mammary glands of the female and actually assist the health of the breasts and the movement of lymph in and out of the breasts.

Onions look like the body's cells. Today's research shows onions help clear waste materials from all of the body cells. They even produce tears which wash the epithelial layers of the eyes. A working companion, Garlic, also helps eliminate waste materials and dangerous free radicals from the body.

Spirit ape

Didn't work at all for me. Felt like I was spaced out most of the time. Suppose it's like anything else - for some folks a particular way of eating will be like heaven, for others, hell. Only way you'll know is to try it out and see what it feels like.

Just try it out in the spirit of passionate experimentation. If you come at it from a religious/philosophical standpoint, you might be inclined to ignore the feedback your body is giving you.

Yes I figure you have to follow your nature with such things and as started above I love meat but sometimes I enjoy a rest from it. Strange that my totem is the lion (specifically the snowy type) and they eat meat and fruit!

By the way even though I live in the city we have red foxes at the bottom of our garden. Last night they were making those haunting screams and wines that are so distinctive. I love em as long as they don't have rabies. I bet they scare the shot out of the neighbours! :D

Not my vid although it gives you an idea, my guys are much more vocal:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Spirit Ape thanks for posting that. I had never seen it before and love all those great comparisons! :D

Yes I agree, great post Spirit Ape. I love onions and tomatoes. :)

I went live foods for 6 months which was only fruits, live veggies, sprouts and I got really sick. It wasn't "detox sick" since I was already a vegetarian for seven years. I was just not getting good nutriton which was my fault. I never before or since felt such attunement with the universe though. There is protein in fruit but you really got to eat the nuts and work with someone certified and who knows what their doing. The thing I remember most about that period was how clearly I was thinking. Its definately healthy.

I went live foods for 6 months which was only fruits, live veggies, sprouts and I got really sick. It wasn't "detox sick" since I was already a vegetarian for seven years. I was just not getting good nutriton which was my fault. I never before or since felt such attunement with the universe though. There is protein in fruit but you really got to eat the nuts and work with someone certified and who knows what their doing. The thing I remember most about that period was how clearly I was thinking. Its definately healthy.

:lol::lol::lol:

yeah well..just be sure to make som hot prrune juice ar varm plum pudding to make sure you dont get "cold allergy", that is totally stagnant qi flow.

Edited by rain

I have often thought of doing a monthly thing where I fast for three to four days then eat fruit and nuts for a week then add vegetables in the second week. On the third week I would bring in fish eggs and cheese and then on the fourth week feast on meat. Having said that I have about as much will-power as a stick!

I figure eating foods that are in season is always a good idea and fairly easy to do for most people. I also think eating less is a good idea as most people in the west eat far too much.

If you want to live on live fruit, you have to eat a LOT of it, or you always be hungry and eventually give up. Even monkeys eat some greens, eggs, ants, shit and whatever they can get their hands on.

Sprouted nuts and seeds for protein plus some raw organic eggs, raw butter and raw goat milk. That will keep you full for a while.

Try research the primal diet by Aajonus Vonderplanitz. Pietro is on it. Ask him.

What about all the sugar in fruit? Some say it is not sugar but fructose, but for body there is no difference. One taxes their pancreas great deal by eating lots of fruit.

I would say more of non sweet veges and less fruit would be more beneficial.

Fruit are tasty but not as much beneficial. Just another marketing game.

I found that beans easily give you the protein & fiber (than just fruits & nuts) in a denser form. But you generally have to cook them.

You could also sprout them too, but that's more complicated... :mellow:

QUOTE(Trucker @ Aug 11 2008, 10:44 PM) *

Does anyone know exactly what kind of foods the ancient daoist would have eaten when undertaking a no grain diet? I know they only ate fruits and vegtables, but what kind. Also would they have eaten soy beans and green beans. I know most other beans and mucus forming foods would have been a no no. Can someone please shine some light on this for me. Thanks all for your time and I look foward to hearing from you all.

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=5761&hl=

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=5687&hl=

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=5703&hl=

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=5892&hl=

http://www.westonaprice.org/healthissues/bloodmoon.html

http://www.fibermenace.com/

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=s...amp;x=0&y=0

http://www.mgwater.com/rod17.shtml

http://www.beyondveg.com/cat/frank-talk/index.shtml

http://www.beyondveg.com/cat/research/index.shtml

http://www.beyondveg.com/ :)

Edited by Lighttime

I have enjoyed regular fruit fasting over the years, and I even tried breatharianism but I never tried the pure frutarian thing as I have Known many frutarians over the years and they kinda turned me off it.

Most of the pure Frutarians I have known Stink. OK thats partly from not washing much but especially from all the fruit fermenting in their stomachs. they smell worse than Meat eaters. :o The lack of vitamin B is a problem and some fruitarians try to combat this by letting 'scum/fur' grow over their teeth till you cant distinguish between individual teeth. :blink: The rationale for this is that somehow vitamin b will grow there and they usally pull out the argument that thats what Apes do, but ive seen apes and they use grasses and twigs as tooth picks.

Saying this I am all for a high fruit diet or regular fruit cleanses and spiralina is awesome as a side on to these processes.

I lived in northern Queensland for a few years and have probably watched about 30 different people try it. Even the hardcore Fanatics got too unwell in the end and have reverted to cooked food.

We seem to need at least some cooked food as our appendix is no longer particularly active as a digestive organ.

Seth.

my very good friend has been a raw organic vegan for about 7 years he glows like the sun and bounces around like....i dont know hahaha its crazy. hes tried the fruit only but couldnt get enough protien.

he eats only natural ass shit for serious i know im talking retartedly but he dosnt eat tofu or premade juice or even juice from a juicer that heats the juice. sadly i think his mom works to the bone along with him to get him that food litterally 3 full bags of food from the health food store every day, to the tune of atleast a $75 a day, thats not counting the spiffy stuff like salt olive oil spirulina hemp seeds and evrything else

personally at the moment im eating one small meal a day and trying to make it as healthy as possible if and when theres any way for me to eat like he dose i definatly will.

i doubt hes super human he just eats like a monkey king would in the jungle hahahaha thats the way i look at it

Sign in to follow this