froggie

colors for healing, light therapy, visible and invisible spectrum 'light' healing

i know that the chakras correspond with a certain color

Base= red

naval= orange

solarplexus= yellow

heart= wind

throat= blue/ light blue

third eye= violet/blue

crown= white

Also i think that there is a cerain frequency associated with each one.

havnt really looked to much into it

:o Awesome brushing your teeth with light!!!! :o

anyone know about healing with frequencies and light?
with devices or otherwise.

Oooh, Froggie, one of my favorite topics!

Check out colorpuncture, John Ott, and Dinshah Ghadiali.You can also look into syntonic optometry. There is so much fascinating stuff here!

But maybe you just want to heal something particular? I've compiled a list of frequencies and what they are claimed to help...

All the best,

I tried various forms of experiment light therapy in order to deal with repetitive seasonal affect disorder and depression back in the late 90s. None of them as high tech as led panels. More light wall colors and light bulbs.

Frankly I found being exposed to or viewing different colors or being bathed in different colors to be largely noneffective long term. In the end being bathed in any other color besides amber or blue eventually bugged me somehow cognitively and emotionally.

I did find out over the years that I was not just imaging that certain forms of *white* light actally bugged the shit out of me.

Fluorescent lights have always hurt my brain, my eyes and with old fashioned leaky ballast types, my ears too. My mother never believed me either. It turns out I was not alone.

I would say 99% of fluorescent light set ups wig me out eventually with the primary symptom being irritability. I used to be able to escape it when I lived in the boonies but here in the city it's inescapable at night. It's like frikkin krypton rays or something. If my super powers ever get out of control just put me in a room with all ultra bright and flickering fluorescent lighting on all the time and I will write, foam and twitch in the middle of the floor.

Afterthought edit.

The best lighting for me is indirect sunlight > all other forms. Coming through trees, clouds. reflected off buildings, water, that sort of thing. Candles at night or small low watt incandescents. Sorry Gore I won't be switching to all fluorescents efficiency lighting in my home. My sanity comes first.

Edited by SFJane

I would say 99% of fluorescent light set ups wig me out eventually with the primary symptom being irritability. I used to be able to escape it when I lived in the boonies but here in the city it's inescapable at night. It's like frikkin krypton rays or something. If my super powers ever get out of control just put me in a room with all ultra bright and flickering fluorescent lighting on all the time and I will write, foam and twitch in the middle of the floor.

Afterthought edit.

The best lighting for me is indirect sunlight > all other forms. Coming through trees, clouds. reflected off buildings, water, that sort of thing. Candles at night or small low watt incandescents. Sorry Gore I won't be switching to all fluorescents efficiency lighting in my home. My sanity comes first.

Hi,

Actually there are both 'old style' and energy saving lightbulbs that give light in "Full spectrum" (comes very very close to natural day light) and this is probably one of the most healthful lighting one can use at home, it does indeed create no chances for headaches, eyestrain, and many other things.

These lights come in any kind of fitting and cost not much, i see them on ebay for example for around 5 US Dollars or something like that.

So go ahead and do Gore, the planet and yourself a favor, actually :lol:

Just give "Full spectrum lightbulbs" a search. :)

Many thanks,

innergy

Oooh, Froggie, one of my favorite topics!

Check out colorpuncture, John Ott, and Dinshah Ghadiali.You can also look into syntonic optometry. There is so much fascinating stuff here!

But maybe you just want to heal something particular? I've compiled a list of frequencies and what they are claimed to help...

All the best,

Adeha

Hi Cheya,

I am going to look (more) into it. :)

I already browsed a bit on websites and also on the amazon online bookstore, just looking for what may be interesting and good to read. :)

Actually i have already made a 'healing device' of red 660nm LED lights myself, just the components, a little soldering and voila. mine works on 2 penlite batteries by the way.

Hm, would you mind like maybe posting a list of (light) frequencies and what they may be helpful for?

I'm sure it can be interesting .........

Thank you, :)

innergy

Edited by froggie

Hi,
little soldering and voila. mine works on 2 penlite batteries by the way.

Hm, would you mind like maybe posting a list of (light) frequencies and what they may be helpful for?
I'm sure it can be interesting .........

Hi Innergy

I'll pm it to you. It isn't pasting well, and I don't have time to futz with it.
Anybody else want it, let me know.

Be forewarned, I've cut and pasted to it so often, it is NOT a tidy document!
But it does have lots of info.