Sign in to follow this  
theileon

worrying heart pain

wonder if anyone can help with this.....seems i have got a lot of energy trapped in and around my heart. its is causing me to be short of breath. basically feels like ive got heartburn all the time, sometimes stabbing pains. have been doing Yogani type meditation and yoga but have combined it with Mantak Chia's methods, such as scrotal compression breathing. i think this has caused the problem. have tried directing energy to ming men as Chia suggests, also tried healing sound for the heart, still no relief.....any suggestions?

thanks everyone,

ileon

try deep abdominal breathing.

focus on bringing your breath into the naval

see if this helps

wonder if anyone can help with this.....seems i have got a lot of energy trapped in and around my heart. its is causing me to be short of breath. basically feels like ive got heartburn all the time, sometimes stabbing pains. have been doing Yogani type meditation and yoga but have combined it with Mantak Chia's methods, such as scrotal compression breathing. i think this has caused the problem. have tried directing energy to ming men as Chia suggests, also tried healing sound for the heart, still no relief.....any suggestions

So stop doing what you have been doing. You have probably caused acid reflux condition and it can be serious. Drink 8 glasses of water spread out along the day, the deep abdominal breathing should be done slowly, and if it persists after 2 weeks go see a doctor.

Stop trying to learn stuff just from a book. Books are good reference material to be used as back up to a good instructor. Go find a teacher and you won't have these kinds of problems.

Go see a doctor. When it comes to things like this it seems like it would be a good idea to see a M.D. or N.D.

Edited by jaloo

wonder if anyone can help with this.....seems i have got a lot of energy trapped in and around my heart. its is causing me to be short of breath. basically feels like ive got heartburn all the time, sometimes stabbing pains. have been doing Yogani type meditation and yoga but have combined it with Mantak Chia's methods, such as scrotal compression breathing. i think this has caused the problem. have tried directing energy to ming men as Chia suggests, also tried healing sound for the heart, still no relief.....any suggestions?

thanks everyone,

ileon

First thing to do is get a professional diagnosis. You being SUBJECTIVE have a hard time seeing what is really happening to your body... As far as general knowledge, the heart is your 4th chakra... it is also called the 4th dimension. Meaning... l w d and time. So you are having a harding time accepting time based frustration or emotional heart pain.

You know what to do now.

Sign in to follow this