Sign in to follow this  
Spirit Ape

Greatest story ever denied

Nice. I've seen a Russian documentary about the Moon and the coverup of what is going on there by both Russians ans Americans. From all the stuff they are trying to hide, I think Mars is the biggest with the trees, water and man-made structures. Every picture you see of Mars coming from NASA has a color filter superimposed so you see it orangy-red looking. The real pictures are earth-colored.

From all the stuff they are trying to hide, I think Mars is the biggest with the trees, water and man-made structures. Every picture you see of Mars coming from NASA has a color filter superimposed so you see it orangy-red looking. The real pictures are earth-colored.

I have a really hard time believing this.

Smile,

Have you watched any of John Lear's interviews on youtube or google video if not real worth watching?

John Lear is the son of the father that cretaed the Lear Jet!

Spirit Ape

I have a really hard time believing this.

Me too (which is kind of funny). Because if it is true, wouldn't someone else notice? Or does NASA control everything?

See here about Mars:

http://mmmgroup.altervista.org/e-trees.html

http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evidenc...n-directory.htm

About the Russian documentary:

http://www.ufocasebook.com/aliensforced.html

About the infra-red filter used on Mars photos, that eventually makes everything reddish including blue colors:

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...751C0A9629C8B63

:)

Edited by Smile

my gut says that NASA and any similar organization have the same intention and the same reasons to withhold information that could jeopardize the support of said organizations.

fascinating. both videos.

i totally believe the guy in the second video, though i think he may be wrong about the engine being alive. symbiotically responsive doesn't necessarily mean it's alive. that's a big jump.

perhaps what struck me the most about the video that minkus posted was the part about stephen hawking telling him "we dream on the same wavelength. all my stuff comes to me in dreams. therefore, we are brothers."

Hi, Has anyone checked out Stephen Greer and his disclosure project or C-Seti? Good stuff...

Human Initiated Contact remains particularly interesting to me. Some friends and I have an isolated hilltop that we use for various Shenaniganz but our next missions are Contact.

We are going to use the Cseti techniques and see if we can hitch a ride.

Seth.

If all this is true where does your beleif system (Tao or Buddhist or whatever) lay? Where does your training take you now and are you a person that seeks God or anything through your practice when knowing that there is life on other planets?

Do we just continue to follow what we read and understand on earth or is it just plain B.S?

Spirit Ape

If all this is true where does your beleif system (Tao or Buddhist or whatever) lay? Where does your training take you now and are you a person that seeks God or anything through your practice when knowing that there is life on other planets?

Do we just continue to follow what we read and understand on earth or is it just plain B.S?

Spirit Ape

For me I guess that 'God' is the Infinite Consciousness behind the Earth, all planets and solar systems, Aliens, Humans, Holy scriptures, profane writings, Me, the BBQ outside and every single anything anywhere! Whoa!

So I guess that Aliens existing or not is really Incidental and not that Important.

But I like the experiences I have had with them, and look forward to more simply because they help stretch my culturally programmed perspective of what is real or possible.

And they are some seriously Chilled out Dudes/Dudettes/weirdHermaphroditeThingys! Who wouldn't Like them?

Even if you meet some of the seriously Evolved ones they have the same Spiritual Core that You have. Don't put them on a pedestal. They don't Invalidate Earths great Traditions at all.

Seth.

Interesting Thread, I also believe the second guy in the video. I always believed that

the secret lies in electro-magnetic propulsion. Thats how aliens are able to travel

long distances. Worm holes probably help as well- The bending of the fabric

of space-time. I believe most UFOs (80%) we see today are replicas or reverse engineered

flying saucers utilizing the electro-magnetic propulsion, being run by secret

programs.

I always believed that the genius's we have in this world get their information

from elsewhere in dreams.

Sign in to follow this