Sign in to follow this  
rhps73189

any1 know any real numerology and whatnot

hey i was just wondering if anyone knew about or was interested in numerology astrology name signifgance and whatnot PM me if so because evry single free site i go to says i have powers and im gunna save the world and sh*t of that variety wich i want to be true, i dont put to much on it though hahaha

ryan hunter peter smart

july, 31 1989

8:07 AM

hey i was just wondering if anyone knew about or was interested in numerology astrology name signifgance and whatnot PM me if so because evry single free site i go to says i have powers and im gunna save the world and sh*t of that variety wich i want to be true, i dont put to much on it though hahaha

ryan hunter peter smart

july, 31 1989

8:07 AM

1. the universe doesnt need saving. the human world could use some help though.

2. numerics, etc... see #1

thanks for your usefull input :D

I love the sense of humor! Ok...

Numerics and Sacred Geometry.

1. One is everything.

2. Duality is yin yang

3. Three is expanding yin yang

5. Five is the five elements of matterial yin nature

7. Seven is the number of energy centers along the spine

8. Eight is the Bagua that represents the 8 spiritual causes of every physical thing.

As the numbers go higher, the understanding becomes more complex so lets start with the obvious. One. everything is in the same space and just energy in one form or another. Two. Yin Yang means that IF something BAD is happening to you... then if you just wait long enough and dont run away, something GOOD will happen. Saddly... most people spend their entire lives avoiding pain so they ONLY experience the Yin of life and successfully dodge the Yang through avoidance.

Three is just like rock paper scissors... The moral practical application of the Earth/Man/Heaven expanded yin yang is for another day.

interesting.... thanks daoian, if you wana humor me i have sum questions anyone can answer.....

do the sites give acurate numbers and or info?

if so all my sh*t is like 3, 9, and 11 so whats that mean?

throw me a bone im no genius with these things

I was about to start a thread about numerology, but I can warm this one up. :)

In another forum I've read about things that might occur on the path to awakening, and some time ago I began to get the impression that rows of similar numbers occured more often than could be called coincidental. Sometimes I think it was me looking for them, but sometimes it was just startling. Because lately I'm getting tired of not understanding all the things I learn about, I just noticed them and didn't try to interpret. At one point I wondered whether they might not so much tell something new, but just what already is, like milestones at the side of the road.

Edited by Hardyg

Here... things like these are bugging me:

ttb_4x_num.png

They happen very often.

Maybe I'm just over-sensitive (=crazy). :blink::rolleyes:

Probably unrelated to numerology but it always seems like if I check the time at some general AM period it is 9:11 AM, same with checking the time at night... 9:11 PM always seems to be more clock prone than any other time, so weird ;o

Yeah, got the 9:11 several times, too. :rolleyes::lol:

'My' special times are rows of numbers, but several years ago when it all began, it always was 22:22. And many times I didn't have the clock in my field of view at all before looking at it.

I get the vague impression that out 'inner clock' is very precise.

Today's numbers... :lol:

ttb_4x_num2.png

Compare it to the above, especially the 77s.

Edited by Hardyg
  • Like 1

I've noticed that the digits 0,1,2...9 occur with amazing frequency, either alone or in groups of two, three, four or even more permutations and combinations.

Today I caught a bus with a 10 marked on the front. When I got off I was almost home! Last week I caught a 98 and the same thing happened.

What does it all mean?

Eh?

I've noticed that the digits 0,1,2...9 occur with amazing frequency, either alone or in groups of two, three, four or even more permutations and combinations.

Today I caught a bus with a 10 marked on the front. When I got off I was almost home! Last week I caught a 98 and the same thing happened.

What does it all mean?

Eh?

I think this is incredibly dangerous territory. and by dangerous I mean that the world provides us with infinite diversity of numbers, particularly on forums such as this! It is very tempting to confuse coincidence and chaos with fate and order.

sorry for that overbearing-ish bit, here is some of what I know on numerology:

the websites and such are tricky, and modern astrology does not always produce the same information as classical astrology (Huangdi Neijing and Yi Jing based). The first thing you should do is not look for number patterns on forums or other external areas, but focus inward.

Numerology is directly tied in to what is called the Stems and Branches theory - a sequence of 10 celestial stems and 12 terrestrial branches. This theory provides a framework for every day of the year. Then, guided by the five elements, we can build a framework for consecutive years. Lastly, cycled into the equation is a series of 8 "palaces" which are structured around a central "palace" which itself is based on your birth year (total of 9). The palaces (wealth, prosperity, love, health, travel, wisdom, vocation, support) bring the stems and branches theory back into the self. Asking the question - what is MY progression through life?

that's all I got so far, have to write a paper for class now.

Didn't understand a word, sorry. :lol: But no problem.

Well of course there are different possibilities. It could be that the numbers say something about the future, or about the present/past, or that I really look for them, or that me looking for them causes them to occur. :rolleyes::D

Do you remember the Star Trek episode where Data gave himself in the past an unlikely amount of 3's by altering that time (or something like that)? I wonder whether the writer of that episode got the inspiration from thinking about numerology.

The numbers say something about where you came from (birth year, date, time), where you have been (cycles of your life, and how the five elements, 10 stems and 12 branches have effected it) and where you are going (what is happening NOW and how will you act within the Dao to move through your progression in life).

Using astrology for divination is therefore very tricky, because the progression of your life is as important to where you will go as that initial reading under your birthdate. Your choices are vital to what you WILL do, whether that is right or wrong in terms of what you SHOULD do can relate to your numerological and astrological readings, but a reading will only be suggestive.

hope this helps.

Didn't understand a word, sorry. :lol: But no problem.

Well of course there are different possibilities. It could be that the numbers say something about the future, or about the present/past, or that I really look for them, or that me looking for them causes them to occur. :rolleyes::D

Do you remember the Star Trek episode where Data gave himself in the past an unlikely amount of 3's by altering that time (or something like that)? I wonder whether the writer of that episode got the inspiration from thinking about numerology.

Hm... then I will just notice them as a kind of confirmatory side effect of the path that I go.

http://www.numerology.com/numerology-news/life-path-number

I've been looking at this Numerology website lately and its very interesting. This link tell you how to calculate your life path number and then there are other links on that page that tells you what it means, I've found it to be very interesting and accurate.

Interestingly this website also mentions that the oldest writing ever found was a tortoise shell found in China and written on it were numerology instructions.

http://www.numerology.com/numerology-news/life-path-number

I've been looking at this Numerology website lately and its very interesting. This link tell you how to calculate your life path number and then there are other links on that page that tells you what it means, I've found it to be very interesting and accurate.

Interestingly this website also mentions that the oldest writing ever found was a tortoise shell found in China and written on it were numerology instructions.

wow! I put my birthday into that site and it gave me a VERY good description of my temperament.

wow! I put my birthday into that site and it gave me a VERY good description of my temperament.

yea I know same thing happened to me haha.

Sign in to follow this