SheepishLord

How to avoid being seen by ghosts...

This comes straight from Master Nan Huai-Chin and it goes like this!

1.Take your right hand and take your thumb and touch it to the base of your ring finger (the one just right of your pinkey).

2.Fold the other 4 fingers around your thumb like a fist.

Now the ghosts can't see you! Works great in hospitals and oher haunted places. For extra "umph" recite the Zhunti Mantra:

Na-mo Sa-to na

Sam-ya Sam-pu-to

Ju Dze Na

Da Dza Tuo

Om

Je-Li

Ju-Li

Zwenti So-ha

• Like 2

Interesting...

I have used this technique for years. My master reccomended this for containing your energy while walking around in the city, or just when you are having an opportunity to do it, so not to drain your energy out of your fingers. He said it's efficient to use it while while traveling also, and when you feel drained in situations like shopping (energy going out) and or talking/relating to people who doesnt connect on your wavelength...

Never thought about using it to avoid ghosts though

My first time on this board by the way.

HELLO HAGGAR, HOW DID YA FIND US HERE, HAPPY TO SEE YA!!!

CAN YA EXPLAIN TO PIETRO WHAT "saueknuller" MEANS IN YER TONGUE??

BYE NOW, KEEP IN TOUCH.

PS MY TECHNIQUE IS HOLDIN MY SALAMI INSTEAD O MY THUMB, DA DIFFERENCE IS, I NEED BOTH HANDS FOR THAT!!!

BYE NOW,

RJ

Hi, and no, I won't report to Pietro about how to copulate with sheep in norwegian. I need a few beers before that will be an option.

By the way, MaximV answered my post and sent me the link to this site via email, which I am grateful for, because, I realized that I'm accepted in the "inner circle of renegade HT posters" which I take as a compliment

By the way RJ, I am starting to join you in the ejaculation-is-murder attitude. It really is like taking one step forward and four back, if you've past 30, that is.

Great to be here.

h

CLICK ON DA BOVE MENU FOR REGISTRATION N ENTER YER PREFFERENCES, ET VOILA' YALL BE ONE OF DA 18 TAO DRUNKS!!!

ALSO GIVE US SOME INPUIT AS TO HOW TO BUILD DA WEB SITE , GO ON TECHNICAL TOPICS FORUM FOR THAT!!!

BYE NOW,

RJ MAHASALAMI

Speak more of this man's wisdom...

I you so bless us with it!

Peace and Smiles

It didn't work for SheepishLord.

Not been seen here for years.

Those hungry ghosties must have found him.

:)

Edited by GrandmasterP

I figure it does work, for living folks anyways. I noticed myself doing that whenever I'm downtown walking around. I wondered why I was walking around with my right hand in a fist.... now I know :). Next time I walk through a cemetery I'll try it out.

Another way to not have them see you, is to not see them. Shut down your psychic processes/abilities when they are around. It puts you off their radar (mostly).

You cannot block spirits from seeing you. There is no privacy. At best, you can radiate your light and temporarily blind them, or live a pure life so the spirits aren't attracted to sticky energies, but performing a mudra and reciting a mantra isn't going to do much.

From Counsels from My Heart by Dudjom Rinpoche, Padmakara Translation Group

The mind of a dead person also possesses a certain clairvoyance, albeit tinged with defilement. It knows what other people are thinking. A recently dead person can perceive how others are using the possessions he had accumulated in the course of his life, what they are thinking about, and how they are performing the meritorious practices for his sake. The living do not see the dead, but the dead can perceive the living. Bardo beings congregate together and suffer from the sensations of hunger and thirst, heat and cold. They experience intense suffering as they wander in the intermediate state.

• Like 1