Pan

Greetings and salutations

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to start by saying I've been lurking around this forum over the years and have really enjoyed soaking up all the great insight, humor, and simple wisdom that (at least to me) has always been the hallmark of classic Taoism. Heck, "Tao Bums" just says it all, don't it?

:P

Anyway, on with the intro...

Lessee, I'm a married man in my mid-30's, and a spiritual non-religious, neo-pagan fan of Taoist philosophy (if that makes any sense). I first read "The Tao of Pooh" way back in 1988 as a pre-teen and have been hooked ever since. I've practiced various chi gung's, mediations, Tai Chi, as well as hard-style martial arts.

When I was 18, I was in a life-changing car wreck that cut-short most of my physical practices. To this day, I continue to seek out ways to re-integrate gentle forms of chi gung and meditation into my daily routine.

A couple points worth mentioning: While I did dabble a bit with Mantak Chia's SFK in high school as well as various westernized Tantric practices, I ultimately found myself drawn to Jack Johnston's Key Sound Multiple Orgasm technique (KSMO) and have been practicing it regularly both solo and with my wife since 1999. I also have extensive experience with the Aneros as well as learning to use it in combination with KSMO.

I have posted quite a bit of my personal experiences with KSMO over at Jack's website multiples.com. And also at the Aneros forum at malegspot.com. Aside from all things Taoist, I'm very interested in discussing semen retention, celibacy, as well as the various physical and energetic qualities specific to KSMO and the Aneros and how they compare with more established Eastern training systems. I use the name "Pan" in both of those forums as well, in case anyone wishes to read some of my posted experiences for comparison with their current practices.

I guess that sums up my intro. Other than I would like to apologize in advance for any delays with regard to my post replies. Due to various health issues, I sometimes find it difficult to type for extended periods but I do make it a point to always read and consider any and all replies. So please know that if in the middle of a discussion I suddenly stop speaking, I'm still listening and will eventually reply.

;)

Looking forward to meeting everyone,

Pan

Pan,

I remember reading and enjoying your posts on the key sound forum, it's an honor to have you here!

Your pal,

Yoda

Aw shucks... :P

Thanks Yoda!

It's an honor and a privilege just to be here among so many great minds (and no-minds).

Guest artform

Welcome Pan!

I neglected to add finding/starting a couples discussion thread or... here in the Tao Forum conversation at Aneros! Vortex has opened that in our discussion just picking up in the Xenolith thread I referenced at Aneros.

Looking forward to great discussions here too... :D

again, all the best

artform

Edited by artform

Hey Artform! :D

it's a pleasure, as always.

Even as I write this, I am sifting through said Xenolith thread. PHEW! Between the various shifts in topic, references to other threads, and the vast string of deleted responses from fellow board member "Rain" (and BTW, 'sup wit dat!?), I feel it's more accurate to say I'm deciphering said discussion rather than reading it.

:rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to reaching the point where you and Vortex interact. And, if appropriate, I'll add some of my own thoughts and experiences regarding the subject.

Gotta admit though, the idea of starting a fresh thread is tempting to say the least.

Great to hear from you again. I'll meet ya in the trenches!

B)

Hey Artform

looks like the campfire was down to embers by the time I arrived. :P

But I'm always happy to help. Just send up the big "A" sign in the sky and I'll answer the call! :D