Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn

Hello Everyone

My name is LeAnn and I have been technically practicing Taoism to the best of my abilities for about two years now.

I live In Michigan and was sheltered from ever knowing it existed until I randomly stumbled upon it realizing that I have had the same beliefs my whole life.

At this point in my life I do not know of anyone else that shares my beliefs.

I have come here with hopes of being involved, learning and just sharing thoughts and ideas.

My name is LeAnn and I have been technically practicing Taoism to the best of my abilities for about two years now.

I live In Michigan and was sheltered from ever knowing it existed until I randomly stumbled upon it realizing that I have had the same beliefs my whole life.

I have come here with hopes of being involved, learning and just sharing thoughts and ideas.

Welcome ! We're a mixed bunch here. Take what you can use and let the rest go by, as someone said...

Welcome, have a seat, how do you like your tea? :D

Welcome ! We're a mixed bunch here. Take what you can use and let the rest go by, as someone said...

Thanks.

Thanks.

Hi LeAnn,

Do you have a teacher or are you learning on your own right now? I am lucky that I have found a couple of people in by Bagua class that have similar experiences to mine and who are on the same path. Both are very knowledgeable about things so it's nice to bounce things off of them. Maybe you could try a tai chi class or something similar? Taoist yoga maybe?

-0-

Sign in to follow this