Vajrasattva

Long Distance KUNDALINI KAP Training through Skype

Hi Santiago,

Sorry for repeating the question but I attended a level 1 KAP with Glenn Morris in 2005. Do you recommend I take the level 1 again considering it has been revised? Or can I jump straight into level 2??

Thanks!!

Hi Gats no problem repeating questions. :)

What effects did you have in 2005? Where are you now with the practices etc? Things have changed a bit since then. Did you receive Shaktipat from Glenn?

As for KAP 2. You are welcome to jump into that.

Santiago

2 New classes

Class Sessions K108 and K109 kick off this week. K108 starts Saturday at 12:30pm Miami Time, and K109 Starts Next Wednesday the 5th at 21:30pm Miami Time. This is the first public announcement, and already there is only room for five more people in each...

If you want in, act now: http://kundaliniawakeningprocess.com/register.html

Level One of KAP is the stand-alone, everything-you-need solo practice, for safe, permanent kundalini awakening. The practice takes 20-40 minutes-a-day.

Each Distance Learning Class session is open to a maximum of six new students, lasts 12 weeks, and is 1/2 hour of class time every Sunday using Skype free internet telephony, plus supplementary videos, text, and audio delivered via private Facebook group.

For local time conversions, and to register, please go here: http://kundaliniawakeningprocess.com/register.html

ok i signed up for k108

Ive payed what do i do now do i need to download something,

will you send me an email,

Ill try to join the group on facebook

how do i access you guys on skype

thanks

btw my names tony wheeler

Hmm theres no k108 group on face book i joined the normal one though

Edited by phore

Hi Santiago,

Regarding the workshop with Glenn, I experienced a fundamental change in how I feel and perceive energy. Although I did not have shaktipat with Glenn, I received a form of shaktipat from others who were also leading the workshop. I also met my Qi Gong master there whom I have been training with since then (in Vancouver, BC). Up to now, I've had some pretty serious episodes of bliss lasting anywhere from moments to a few hours but no serious 'k' rumblings. I'd consider myself quite energy sensitive but I do not claim to have special powers or anything of the sort.

I've recently embarked on a new practice routine that is turning things up quite a bit that incorporates a lot of Glenn's material. I'd really like to know what improvements have been made since then. I'm also a past student of Umaa Tantra so I'm also curious of updates to your "guru's" manual (as if it needs improvement ;) )

I really don't want to miss anything so I think I want to do level 1 again. Looking forward to class!

Much gratitude,

Andrew

Hi Gats no problem repeating questions. :)

What effects did you have in 2005? Where are you now with the practices etc? Things have changed a bit since then. Did you receive Shaktipat from Glenn?

As for KAP 2. You are welcome to jump into that.

Santiago

That 2:30 AM Sunday morning for aussie bums Bummer :( Wonder if I could get up early for 12 weeks............

Go for it! :o

:lol:

ok i signed up for k108

Ive payed what do i do now do i need to download something,

will you send me an email,

Ill try to join the group on facebook

how do i access you guys on skype

thanks

btw my names tony wheeler

Hmm theres no k108 group on face book i joined the normal one though

You can download skype. As for the facebook group, I am sure one will be created prior to the classes. Furthermore, for skype and everything else, you will most likely receive an e-mail explaining Tao/Santiago's username and other info. This is how things went for me when I started the class. Best of luck w/ the class and prepare for major changes :).

Edited by ryansmith

That 2:30 AM Sunday morning for aussie bums Bummer :( Wonder if I could get up early for 12 weeks............

What about the Wednesday class? Could you maybe fit that in with work or whatever?

Way :)

best time to train :)

Hi Santiago,

of Umaa Tantra so I'm also curious of updates to your "guru's" manual (as if it needs improvement ;) )

I really don't want to miss anything so I think I want to do level 1 again. Looking forward to class!

Much gratitude,

Andrew

: )

guru's manual hasn't changed : )

You can download skype. As for the facebook group, I am sure one will be created prior to the classes. Furthermore, for skype and everything else, you will most likely receive an e-mail explaining Tao/Santiago's username and other info. This is how things went for me when I started the class. Best of luck w/ the class and prepare for major changes :).

yeah best bet is get your usernames to me via email for skype & Facebook

send them to [email protected]

Santi

Hi Santiago,

Regarding the workshop with Glenn, I experienced a fundamental change in how I feel and perceive energy. Although I did not have shaktipat with Glenn, I received a form of shaktipat from others who were also leading the workshop. I also met my Qi Gong master there whom I have been training with since then (in Vancouver, BC). Up to now, I've had some pretty serious episodes of bliss lasting anywhere from moments to a few hours but no serious 'k' rumblings. I'd consider myself quite energy sensitive but I do not claim to have special powers or anything of the sort.

I've recently embarked on a new practice routine that is turning things up quite a bit that incorporates a lot of Glenn's material. I'd really like to know what improvements have been made since then. I'm also a past student of Umaa Tantra so I'm also curious of updates to your "guru's" manual (as if it needs improvement ;) )

Much gratitude,

Andrew

Andrew I just "tuned in" you have clearance from Glenn : )

KAP 2 will start once the on going classes in the 8th week reach the 12 week.

so in about 5 weeks.

Santi

santiago

ok ive got my skype voice and webcom set up. i added you to my contacts on skype.

Ive been friends with you on facebook for a while i sent you a message today.

I sent you an email with my skype name and my facebook name.

see you saturday :D:D:D

santiago

ok ive got my skype voice and webcom set up. i added you to my contacts on skype.

Ive been friends with you on facebook for a while i sent you a message today.

I sent you an email with my skype name and my facebook name.

see you saturday :D:D:D

Phore you are all set and have been added to the K108 secret group.

U don't need Web cam. Just headset,

Best wishes

Santiago

After doing level 1 (and or level 2) what sort of daily practice is required to mantain the results? Would 40 min daily still be enough?

(making sure I have enough time)

Edit answering myself with

Once you know it you can take pieces of it and work on that or You can do a condensed practice in 15 - 20 min a day.

:)

After doing level 1 (and or level 2) what sort of daily practice is required to mantain the results? Would 40 min daily still be enough?

(making sure I have enough time)

Edit answering myself with

:)

20 min a day will be fine

20 min 2 xs a day even better

20 min a day 3 xs a day GREAT!

Eventually you are doing KAP ALL DAY LONG as you do your normal daily life.

Its just "ON" as you breath, eat, walk, work, train, make love, sleep etc.

You learn to regulate the intensity and to Root so you can handle being truly "Here & Now".

Level 2 involves more dual cultivation.

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

i think level 2 gives you a large framework to develop your shakti in different ways

list of subjects taught

also santiago talks about the way they practice more toward the end of this thread

How does one get to level 3 it doesnt seem to be on the website

is it distance training too

maby its only taught by astral projection :o

are there levels beyond 3

on a down note ive lost my copy of path notes a while back :unsure:

but i have meditation mastery cds (no manuel which the cds reference sometimes), and shadow strategies

Edited by phore

Andrew I just "tuned in" you have clearance from Glenn : )

KAP 2 will start once the on going classes in the 8th week reach the 12 week.

so in about 5 weeks.

Santi

Cool. I still wouldn't mind the level 1 course materials (which I can pay for) so that I will be on the same page, so to speak.

edit: As the content hasn't changed, I already have the course materials (audio cd, manual) from previous workshop. I'm all set!

Say hi to Glenn for me! :)

Edited by Gats

I am not very far into the practice, so there is much I cannot say

but, one of the biggest joys of the KAP system for me is how it is built to integrate INTO everyday life.

Obviously the idea is always to integrate all practices into the day to day living, but with some systems that is more difficult or requires much more conscious effort.

A much as anything the KAP system seems a powerful way of integrating JOY into every moment, and for that I am very grateful

Still can't wait for this, have to admit ones personality is very complulsive, at the minute present practices take up between 4 and 10 hours of a day (depending on commitments) so it's fun to come across a system that only requires 40 minutes :lol: though is it possible to do hours of this stuff if ya want without burning out?

Still can't wait for this, have to admit ones personality is very complulsive, at the minute present practices take up between 4 and 10 hours of a day (depending on commitments) so it's fun to come across a system that only requires 40 minutes :lol: though is it possible to do hours of this stuff if ya want without burning out?

I used to do 4 hours a day of KAP. It was intense. Although truth is you don't need to do it that long each day. Maybe at best do a retreat once a week or once a month where you train your ass off. That is always nice too. When I did 4 hours a day, i was burning out computers just by touching them, light bulbs would blow out, water bottle around me would burst or crack with out touching them, dor nobs or car handles would come right off with out effort. I also wrecked a few air conditioners just be meditating in the same room with them. So its best to get more grounded and rooted and stick with a more balanced amount of chi development cause it can get VERY intense. A lot f what was happening was cause i was not rooting enough but i figured it all out as I went a long and got guidance from Dr. Morris.

Now I do 2 to 3 sessions a day of 20min each plus KAP breathing all day long 24/7

Peace

Santiago

Hi Guys sorry for the mix up to you guys who waited today for class. It will be Sundays at 12:30pm

Saturdays I am teaching Silat from 12 - 2pm. I think Tao and I mixed up communication somewhere. Anyhow see you all on Skype ate 12:30pm sunday.

Please get me your skype usernames & facebook usernames ASAP so i can add you to conference calls and secret group.

email them here [email protected]

Thanks

Santiago Dobles

Edited by Vajrasattva

I used to do 4 hours a day of KAP. It was intense. Although truth is you don't need to do it that long each day. Maybe at best do a retreat once a week or once a month where you train your ass off. That is always nice too. When I did 4 hours a day, i was burning out computers just by touching them, light bulbs would blow out, water bottle around me would burst or crack with out touching them, dor nobs or car handles would come right off with out effort. I also wrecked a few air conditioners just be meditating in the same room with them. So its best to get more grounded and rooted and stick with a more balanced amount of chi development cause it can get VERY intense. A lot f what was happening was cause i was not rooting enough but i figured it all out as I went a long and got guidance from Dr. Morris.

Now I do 2 to 3 sessions a day of 20min each plus KAP breathing all day long 24/7

Peace

Santiago

Hi Guys sorry for the mix up to you guys who waited today for class. It will be Sundays at 12:30pm

Saturdays I am teaching Silat from 12 - 2pm. I think Tao and I mixed up communication somewhere. Anyhow see you all on Skype ate 12:30pm sunday.

Please get me your skype usernames & facebook usernames ASAP so i can add you to conference calls and secret group.

email them here [email protected]

Thanks

Santiago Dobles

Ohh I see, so completing Kundalini makes you stronger anyway but if you overdo the meditations it goes bananas eh. Haha. Sounds like the once a week option would work out better anyway.

Cheers :)

Ohh I see, so completing Kundalini makes you stronger anyway but if you overdo the meditations it goes bananas eh. Haha. Sounds like the once a week option would work out better anyway.

Cheers :)

things went crazy cause i was buikding huge amounts of energy ad not emphasizing rooting etc...

Glenn Corrected that for me.

S

This is for those of you who are in the course just to make sure you get this message:

Hi Folks I have to unfortunately cancel all Kap classes in the AM today (10am, 1030,11am,12am,1230am) I have an important family situation that I need to attend I was not able to get out of nor reschedule with one of my elders. If i do not go see them it will be deemed as very disrespectful so I must fulfill me giri to this person. I will be back on Skype tonight at:

Tonight:

9pm to teach the ajna pt 2 class "Damos Cave Class",

9:30 "gTummo Fire Element/Chakra Class K107,

10:pm k108 Inner smile class.

And also I will be on Monday in the in the AM starting at

10am (Ajna pt 2 class) Damos Cave,

10:30Tummo Fire Element/Chakra Class K107 Class,

11am K108 inner smile

If none of these times work for you please email me to schedule a time that does.

I am very sorry for any inconveniences. Thanks for your patience and understanding. As for my Giri to you all I will send you all an extra shaktipat today to make up for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Santiago Dobles

i signed up for the long distance class on sunday...this seems like the right choice...i feel like i was guided here almost

i signed up for the long distance class on sunday...this seems like the right choice...i feel like i was guided here almost

Good luck with it! I'm sure you will have fun.

:D

Santiago, Vajrasattva,

Did you receive and read my p.m. personal message sent to you through the site?

If yes, Would you kindly reply towards my p.m., at your convenience ?

If no, would you please let me know. :)

Thanks kindly,

froggie