Vajrasattva

Long Distance KUNDALINI KAP Training through Skype

Just out of interest is it possible to get KFC'd so to speak with this system? I nearly got BBQ'd last year doing Kundalini training so I'm a bit cautious. Also how do you deal with fear? Do you do practices that help remove it first? Also just for a bit of Aid Cat I suspect you're on about Susanne Carlson

Andy

Just out of interest is it possible to get KFC'd so to speak with this system?

Although I have not yet done the KAP training, I know that this is something that Glenn Morris wanted to avoid as much as possible. He used many of his students as guinea pigs in the development of the KAP system, and the syllabus has been improved on numerous occasions.

I believe the main issue here is of rooting. Without a firm root, raising the energy can lead to all sorts of problems... both mental & phsyical health can be effected.

Blessed be,

James

Hi,

I'm taking the course and finding it great. In three short weeks we've learned so many practices including deep belly breathing, inner smile w/ 5 moods, shaking, chi kung walk, chi circulation forms, earth/ root chakra meditation, and water meditation.

I haven't felt too much, but that's because I'm VERY unsensitive. All I've felt is some tingling and some stuff when we made chi balls.

Other people have reported to having all sorts of good things happen to them, but most of them aren't Tao Bums.

Hope this answeres your question,

Niel :)

Thank you kindly Niel :)

That's a lot to cover in a short space of time. Are you expected to remember, let alone practice, all of them or are you simply given the tools and theory to further yourself along your own path?

Thats very interesting, but the matter still remains the reason I switched from Kundalini to Kunlun was the fact I heard it used cool energy as well as the hot, I'd never ever want someone to go through what I did without being able to cool it. I was grounded as hell but still got lightly roasted :lol: . If I hadn't stumbled on AYP's spinal breathing I'm sure I'd be in a nut house now or worse.

Santiago,

You are welcome :) To everyone else, I should mention that if you like TV and computers, be careful with KAP1. My digital cable has re-booted 5 times in the past 4 hours and both of my brand new computers have crashed multiple times since this Sundays session. I am off today/tomorrow, which allows me to "fix" these problems, but again, if you like computers and TV, be careful!

Also, Mjbecker thank you for your advice regarding spell checking, but I have figured out that I can cut and paste what I write to MS-Word and spell check from there. You are right, Santiago is a prince amongst men!

PS - I was paid $100,000,000 to write this ;)

PPS - If I was, I would not have written here :) Hope this encourages anyone who is "on the fence" to participate in KAP!

Two Susannes?! Whodathunkit! It's the Wiliiams one that I got the blurb about.

djs thanks for that post, it really reminded me that transmission is so crucial. And it's fantastic that Santiago is so supportive and generous to his students, because that is a sign of the Real Thing, to me.

I knew her as just Susan. (I looked it up, her last name IS Carlson) She was on several kundalini forums. She liked to do online chats with ppl and blast them with shakti. She also coordinated dream/astral journeys. I remember her affiliation with Glen Morris, but I didn't know anything about him.

Satyalok

Okay thanks for the heads up on your system, it's good to know it addresses such things.

Andy

Andy you are welcome. I hope I did not come across wrong. Some times "Shakti" takes over : )

Best wishes,

Santiago

Santiago,

You are welcome :) To everyone else, I should mention that if you like TV and computers, be careful with KAP1. My digital cable has re-booted 5 times in the past 4 hours and both of my brand new computers have crashed multiple times since this Sundays session. I am off today/tomorrow, which allows me to "fix" these problems, but again, if you like computers and TV, be careful!

Yes this happens! But it goes away when you go back to rooting practices. Usually Macs seem to hold up best but even mine was getting tweaked yesterday as I did gTummo and sent shakipats. :blink: I can just imagine what happened to the Skype Server! Tao Semko also reported some problems aswell from his gtummo session.

. You are right, Santiago is a prince amongst men!

Thanks I am just a brother : )

Two Susannes?! Whodathunkit! It's the Wiliiams one that I got the blurb about.

The Sufi in me is holding my tongue.

SusW that is a can of worms I am not opening up either.

Here is my advice to you........

Seek out those that really spent the most time with Glenn doing Kundalini training & Chi Kung etc.

djs thanks for that post, it really reminded me that transmission is so crucial. And it's fantastic that Santiago is so supportive and generous to his students, because that is a sign of the Real Thing, to me.

Thanks I have said it before Glenn Morris was the real thing. I am just trying to pass on what ever gifts i got from him and my Tibetan teachers that have also left this realm.

Peace

Santiago

I knew her as just Susan. (I looked it up, her last name IS Carlson) She was on several kundalini forums. She liked to do online chats with ppl and blast them with shakti. She also coordinated dream/astral journeys. I remember her affiliation with Glen Morris, but I didn't know anything about him.

Satyalok

S carlson is old friend of Glenn's and she has arealKundalini.

Absolutely.

Santiago,

You are too kind. :)

Best,

Mike

Thanks Mike : ) :)

Yes. Thankyou. I understand.That is good. Because actually the info I got was a workshop entirely about how to deal with entities in the void.

I'm not drawn to that stuff.

As I said I am holding my tongue out politeness to my Creator since technically I am still fasting and not to speak ill of anyone. I hold nothing against SW.....But i know from Glenn's own personal words not deal with her.

So I was wondering how much you make of dealing with entities in the void. I enjoying reading What Glenn wrote about it.. but, as he said, the void seemed to him mostly empty.

It is important to know how to "Defend" your self on all levels. The void as the Native americans's call it is the "HAPPY HUNTING GROUND".....So you must tread carefully.

Also when you deal with the void and on a lower level when you deal with the Astral world and all the realms its important to know what is illusion, real, of a lower nature, of a higher nature, Divine, etc

But when you develop strong you will align yourself to a resonance of things that tend to be doing "good" for the greater peace of things. One could argue there is nothing to do......

Fine they can sit out and be hermits in their ENTIRE EXISTENCE never really living life/ Creation.

I do not have time for this argument. Point is you do good good things happen doesn't matter what realm you are in.

Yes. Thankyou. I understand.That is good. Because actually the info I got was a workshop entirely about how to deal with entities in the void.

I'm not drawn to that stuff.

As I said I am holding my tongue out politeness to my Creator since technically I am still fasting and not to speak ill of anyone. I hold nothing against SW.....But i know from Glenn's own personal words not deal with her.

I am still hoping you are coming to London at some point, Santi.

Yeah looks like sometime in November waiting to hear back from my Silat Guru as to wheni can train with him there so i can with one stone knock out 3 good projects.

Thanks for chiming in Satyalok. Interesting.

:)

BTW I am really quite fed up of various electric appliances going kaput around me. It's expensive.

Yes electronics are succeptable to Chi , prana and cosmic energy.

But it gets smoother when you ground & root more.

Also there are ways to "bless" the electronics so they can handle energy more with going "poof"!

Peace

Santiago

By the way, some Kundalini related questions came to me, first one is, does Kundalini always involve ego death? And the follow up one is, does that make you enlightened? Sorry but theres pretty mixed data out there depending on who you go to.

Thanks, Andy.

By the way, some Kundalini related questions came to me, first one is, does Kundalini always involve ego death? And the follow up one is, does that make you enlightened? Sorry but theres pretty mixed data out there depending on who you go to.

Thanks, Andy.

To answer your questions....

In KAP there are methods for "ego" death. And yes to truly have a full Kundalini awakening the ego must go. :) A lot of times the "Syndromes" people go through is the ego not wanting to leave.

Now truly what happens. is you learn to embrace and transmute your lower natures into higher ones.

"enlightenment" in my opinion is not the "end" there are stages. Even the Boddhisattva is still learning. One must become a new type of "white" belt with each advancement and growth.

Before enlightenment chop wood carry water after enlightenment chop wood carry water.

As far as I am concerned the real Yoga begins after Kundalini Awakening.

Cause now comes the effort to integrate and BE for humanity & the Planet and the Universe.

Here please read below from"path Notes"..

Peace

Santiago

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The 10 Biological Characteristics of true kundalini survivors (not thehalf-baked),

by Dr. Glenn J. Morris, PhD, ScD:

1. An inch or more ofglowing corona around the body that is particularly evident and bright radiating around the head. The completed product is white. No other color need apply. This can be seen against plain backgrounds and most easily in subdued light. For the wearer of a halo, it feels like wearing a cap.

Before the energy reaches the head and while it primarily rests in other locations, the corona will be the color usually associated with the organs in Chinese medicine or the chakras in the Indian nomenclature for the endocrine system. Each color has distinct personality characteristics or survival mechanisms which canbe considered biological.

Color also identifies where the energy is held, which could be considered a sign of progress or an indicator of where the energy is blocked. Each chakra is associated with two or more inner deities in the Taoist, Mikkyo Buddhist, and Tibetan systems.

2. The breath is slow, usually about four breaths a minute unless one smokes which may make it up to six. A nonsmoker from a smog-free areamight have a cycle of one or two breaths per minute. The highly skilled can fake death.

Numbers 5 and 7, Energy and Movement:

"3. The saliva is sweet to the taste like honey, thus the reference tonectar of the gods across cultures, and it flows freely resulting inbetter digestion and disease control. This is a result of theenergizing of the brain stem and pituitary.

4. The heart rate is quite slow and the body temperature remains belownormal. Gopi Krishna's heart rate remained high as a stress reaction;he was scared and with good reason. Blood pressure may be lowerdepending on personal habits.

5. The musculature is soft and very supple, more like an athletic girlthan a man, which is probably a by-product of the rejuvenation of theendocrine system and accounts for the association with androgyny. Thisis what Okinawan practitioners of karate refer to when they describethe body of a master as "steel wrapped in cotton." The bones appearharder and whiter under X-ray. The mental linking of intention withaction backed by the endocrine system often results in what isperceived by the more hesitant as superhuman strength and speed."

"6. Close association with one of these complete human beings will kick your body's electrical system into overdrive. Their very presence raises most people's excitement levels, so they're fun to party with.You feel strange when they're around until you get used to them, unless they've learned to hide their wa (harmonious spirit), as taught in some Japanese martial arts associated with the gathering of intelligence.

Often this feeling of higher energy results in sexual arousal and can be mildly embarrassing if your teacher is of the same gender and not inclined or vice versa. (Higher energy is also sexual energy.) My son informs me that just being in the same house with me kicks in his adrenals. You easily feel people with chi, and people without active chi are very difficult to sense by comparison. Feelings may also be exchanged, which may be perceived as radical mood shifts when you enter into the survivor's range. The kundalini survivor learns to stay in neutral so as not to wreak havoc on his or her friends.

The power of this energy does not seem to fade but continually increases with use. The more I do, the stronger I get, the better I feel. This also seems true of every practitioner of chi kung that I know. This higher energy accelerates healing of self and others. Cuts and scratches heal in days. Most diseases that are not virus-linked no longer affect one, and flu symptoms are minimized.

7. Body movement is very controlled, as the integration of mind, body,and spirit results in an ability to move with great speed out of complete stillness. There is no thinking involved, just action in response to action. This is not a result of programming but is creative response. To the observer it is very fluid and graceful, not robotic or mechanical. The whole body is involved, not just an arm ora leg.

IT is hard to describe, but once seen is never forgotten. A policeman I train with occasionally described me as going from completely relaxed, to completely on, to completely relaxed in the same second, which he felt was very "spooky." Personally, I find uptight, perfectionist, hard-bodied people much more spooky."

8. There is surprising strength regardless of size, which usually takes a while to master. One has a tendency to break things until one learns to lighten up. I went through a period of breaking keys off in locks, ripped the handle off a car door one icy morning, and sent many of my students screaming to the floor until I learned to slow down and back off. Some of the ninjas I play with call me Dr. Death. Even affectionate squeezes and hugs are not appreciated, and love-making can be filled with minor perils if the object of your affection does not share your rare affliction or athleticism. One of my shodan, Bret Talbot, ran up a considerable lab bill in broken beakers while working on chemistry projects. He claims he was only holding them gently in his hands when they imploded. He still thinks he is gentle when he is dangerous as a bear. You have to be careful with this strange strength. The feeling is invincibility, but the reality still won't stop bullets.

9. The tatsujin or complete human being is calm and balanced under most conditions. Physical balance is one-pointed in that the center flows to the grounded point. The center is mobile, which makes for a strange three-dimensionality of movement, something like a dancer or a gymnast but not as athletic or aesthetic in appearance. Folk as opposed to ballet. A master boxer can fight balanced on one leg. Shiva stands one-footed on the dwarf of ignorance. To be completely honest you may want to observe apes and monkeys and then draw your own conclusions in terms of natural body movement. All the masters and myself included move like monkeys, which can be very amusing. The study of yoga provides a graceful, uplifting balance. Androgyny can also be seen as balanced."

10. There is a tenth characteristic that is seen more in the religious than the martial practitioner. Georg Feurstein alludes to it in his book holy madness, which is an excellent exposition of Crazy Wisdom that shares some of the same characteristics of divine madness exhibited by Zen oriented martial practitioners. The characteristic of knowing from many subtle inputs does have this effect of distancing one from what is observed. The religious practitioner has to deal with converts who see transformations a mental process instantaneously accomplished. They know better but are trapped by socially learned expectations. It is difficult to continually forgive and suffer fools. Losing one's objectivity, however usually creates even greater difficulties. Karma.

Dr. Glenn J Morris on Kundalini

"Enlightenment is a biological process which has intellectual consequences. It can only be achieved through disciplining the body, which allows for the resurrecting of the spirit. Resurrecting the spirit means strengthening and entraining the body's electro-chemical fields and hormonal systems normally thought of as the parasympathetic nervous systems and gaining control over the "flight/fight response." ..."

"I see enlightenment as a process of reeducating the mental structures which support the ego (the learned self and particularly the negative aspect sometimes referred to as the superego) to allow the id -- which is grown up and housebroken though sometimes childish -- to run the show. The result is not psychosis but transcendence if the practitioner is altruistic, trusting, and impeccable (pursuing truth not perfection, not sinning, or missing the goal) in his or her practice of intention. Once the process starts it is almost impossible to stop, as it is a natural biological need to be righteous. Once startled out of "business as usual" the subconscious continuously seeks to awaken."

"Behavior beyond the practice of meditation and integration has little to do with the path. If the practitioners are happy, relaxed, and confident they will follow their own path to enlightenment, which is also a peaceful heart. If not, they will follow others and this external focus may result in dependence, addiction, or paranoia depending on their chosen teacher.

Oh I get it now, thanks for your very informative response!

But there is one final thing (:lol: ), if you do the level 1 & 2 classes, in level 2's final class are you then put through the last step with the last shaktipak session (sorry if I didn't spell it properly)/energy transmission and you experience ego death right then, or is it more of a seamless integration and it falling away at a later date?

The reason I asked so many questions is because I'm truly interested in partaking in your 2 courses (once I replace this pc which can't run skype), Kundalini always seemed to resonate with me very strongly indeed so the idea of a distance training with tuition is brilliant as long as I know whats in it this time rather than going in blind.

Thanks, Andy.

Edited by Dr. Andy

Oh I get it now, thanks for your very informative response!

But there is one final thing (:lol: ), if you do the level 1 & 2 classes, in level 2's final class are you then put through the last step with the last shaktipak session (sorry if I didn't spell it properly)/energy transmission and you experience ego death right then, or is it more of a seamless integration and it falling away at a later date?

The reason I asked so many questions is because I'm truly interested in partaking in your 2 courses (once I replace this pc which can't run skype), Kundalini always seemed to resonate with me very strongly indeed so the idea of a distance training with tuition is brilliant as long as I know whats in it this time rather than going in blind.

Thanks, Andy.

Transmission is given each step of the way. If you are doing the process daily you should be well on your way to "pop" and "Cook" and then be where you want to be. : )

If you just do the transmissions and not do the work or meditations you will only get so far. Its combination of 3 things

Shaktipat, Kundalini Arousal & Chi Kung

Hi Santiago,

You helped me a while back when I was having some problems (all smooth at the moment - thanks)

I am very interested in your course but I have a few questions:

1: Is there a waiting list for the next cycle of level 1 instruction (European time), or is just a matter of being in the right place at the right time

2: The classes are by Skype, is it necessary to have a webcam at this end too?

3: Are there any minimum requirements, in other words is it suitable for beginners? Until I started having the energy problems I had no training or interest in the martial arts. Since July I have been practicing Spring Forest Qigong from the home study course, obviously this is very little in comparison to most here. Would that be a problem?

4: Payment options, I have a question about this but I will pm you

Hi Santiago,

You helped me a while back when I was having some problems (all smooth at the moment - thanks)

I am very interested in your course but I have a few questions:

1: Is there a waiting list for the next cycle of level 1 instruction (European time), or is just a matter of being in the right place at the right time

The next level one i believe will be in Mid October early Nov.

I will be in UK in Nov but still no date waiting for that to get settled and concrete.

2: The classes are by Skype, is it necessary to have a webcam at this end too?

Yes by skype. No cam is needed. Thecourse also gives you access to a secret group on face book with video, pictures, diagrams, manuals, intructions and soon mp3's etc.

3: Are there any minimum requirements, in other words is it suitable for beginners? Until I started having the energy problems I had no training or interest in the martial arts. Since July I have been practicing Spring Forest Qigong from the home study course, obviously this is very little in comparison to most here. Would that be a problem?

No requirement all one needs to do is practice and meditate daily the exercises at least 15 to 25 min daily 2xs.

Other methods most likely will not conflict if you apply the KAP principles.

4: Payment options, I have a question about this but I will pm you

PM me .

Thanks & God Bless

Santiago

Santiago, do you know if Tao does a small energy transfer during every skype lesson, cause he never talks about it and I'm wondering whether he does it in silence.....Thanks for the help

Yes by skype. No cam is needed. Thecourse also gives you access to a secret group on face book with video, pictures, diagrams, manuals, intructions and soon mp3's etc.
Can "real-life" KAP 1 alumni get access to that too?