Vajrasattva

Long Distance KUNDALINI KAP Training through Skype

Long Distance KAP through Skype will be available in 2 weeks I willbe teaching every Sunday Morning at 10 am.

Please read info below if it interests you. Peace & God Bless

Santiago

<<Dr. Glenn J Morris's Improved Kundalini Awakening Process News:

REGISTER Today!

Improved Kundalini Awakening Process Long Distance Learning Program

August 24th, 2008

Dear Seeker,

After many requests, and some serious experimentation, we've created an interactive distance learning program that properly transmits Dr. Morris's Improved Kundalini Awakening Process, keeping our promise to him always teach it with personalization, with full oral and energetic transmission of the materials that are not communicated in his printed materials and recordings. Here's the story...

The Backstory

The Improved Kundalini Awakening Process contains a lot of material that was transmitted orally, through visual demonstration and body language, kinesthetically through body awareness and direct energy transmission. When KAP was first created by Doctor Morris, his published books Path Notes, and Shadow Strategies both documented some of the meditative and energy techniques that form part of the structur e of KAP.

Oral Tradition

But Dr. Morris only taught KAP privately and in workshops. By teaching in person, he showed exactly how to use the "book techniques" together with a few "supercharging" methods that he kept as oral tradition only. He also transmitted a number of shortcuts to reduce the necessary practice time, that he left out of his books and Meditation Mastery audio program. The audio CDs and summary manual that he gave out in the workshops were basically "Cliff's Notes" of the meditations and supplementary practices... But both the CD and manual were only skeletons of the practice, and contained warnings not to practice the techniques without proper instruction.

For this reason, Doctor Morris always emphasized that the brief manual and audio CD should never be sold alone, without accompanying personal instruction and energy transmission.

What happens when you don't follow instructions...

And over the years, some men and women, who never took the workshop but happened across a KAP CD or manual at a garage sale and attempted the techniques, have come to Doc or to his certified instructors in the Hoshin Budo Ryu, scared by the power they've released in themselves, not knowing what to do to be "normal" again... so we fixed them back up and told them to be more responsible and pay attention to warning labels in the future... :-)

The Demand for KAP Distance Learning

Since Doctor Morris passed away, many, many people have emailed and called, from countries all over the world, expressing their profound interest in learning the Kundalini Awakening Process, but saying they live too far away, or have too many family and business responsibilities to make the trip to the US for a KAP workshop.

There are only 4 Improved KAP instructors worldwide...

Since there are only four instructors with Doctor Morris's express permission to teach KAP specifically, and we only teach several workshops per year, KAP availability from reputable instructors has been limited until this day.

When Doc passed away, communications technology was only just reaching the point where workshops could truly be taught through the internet, allowing for visual, aural, and kinesthetic learning and energetic mirroring and transmission.

The evolution of new technology...

With the current explosion in social networking and real-time internet communications, in the last 6 months we have run experiments by teaching KAP to individuals in other states and countries.

Interactive classes in your home or office

We "meet" for half an hour a week, shareing techniques and energy, using video, audio, and text, and answering questions right there, using free, common, and easy-to-use communications services, and direct chi and shakti transmission.

Success through distance learning!

The experiments were a success... students have gone through everything from Chi development to Lesser Kan and Li (Lesser Kan and Li is permanent kundalini awakening through the body chakras, but not those in the head), to Greater and Greatest Kan and Li (Greater and Greates Kana and Li involve full, permanent awakening and return of kundalini through all major chakras of the body and head).

Free and Easy Communications Technology

The technology we use is free for anyone with a broadband internet connection, it's easy, and it works.

Small Personal Groups

By keeping the distance learning classes to groups of six or fewer students, "meeting" weekly through the internet, for 12 weeks, everyone gets even more personal attention than in a workshop scenario, with plenty of opportunity to practice each new set of skills during the week before the next session.

How your class will work...

We're very happy to finally present this opportunity to Doctor Morris's fans and to non-dogmatic spiritual seekers througout the world. The cost is the same as the workshop, all materials are the same, the only difference is everything is delivered in 12 weekly installments instead of in one straight weekend.

Each class will be strictly limited to a group of the same six students, the same time every week. We will stagger the times so that a class will be available at a reasonable hour for students in all time zones. The first two KAP Level One Long Distance Classes will begin the first week of September! Your class will be limited to you and five other students to guarantee you personal attention... but since class size is limited, act now to ensure your space!

REGISTER Now and Succeed!

Register Now to ensure your place in the first full online classes of the Improved Kundalini Awakening Process!

-- Tao Semko, Certified Instructor,

Dr. Glenn J. Morris's Improved Kundalini Awakening Process>>

Long Distance KAP through Skype will be available in 2 weeks I willbe teaching every Sunday Morning at 10 am.

Each class will be strictly limited to a group of the same six students, the same time every week. We will stagger the times so that a class will be available at a reasonable hour for students in all time zones. The first two KAP Level One Long Distance Classes will begin the first week of September! Your class will be limited to you and five other students to guarantee you personal attention... but since class size is limited, act now to ensure your space!

REGISTER Now and Succeed!

Register Now to ensure your place in the first full online classes of the Improved Kundalini Awakening Process!

-- Tao Semko, Certified Instructor,

Dr. Glenn J. Morris's Improved Kundalini Awakening Process>>

What is the date of the first class? two weeks from now is SEPT 10th. Your website puts start date as Sept 3rd which is one week away. Actually Sept 10th would work better for me.

Craig

Santiago, this is a fantastic idea, I'm interested in participating, where can I sign up for this?

Best,

Sean

Will you continue to make this available after the twelve weeks?

That is, will there be another course in twelve weeks right after this one?

If there is, then I would definitely be interested in joining. I'm not too sure about joining the one that's starting in two weeks.

Thanks

:lol:

Vajrasattva,

Awesome !!! :)

- I tried to look through the specifics of the two courses but could only find a high level overview. Is there some place where I can know what specific practices/topics are taught in each of the two levels?

- Also, is Hoshin Tao Qigong a part of this course?

- Is Shaktipat the same when done through a distance or is it better to go to you?

Gud luck ....

This is a great opportunity for anyone sitting on the fence about whether to train with a teacher or not. You don't even have to leave your house! :lol:

Will you continue to make this available after the twelve weeks?

That is, will there be another course in twelve weeks right after this one?

If there is, then I would definitely be interested in joining. I'm not too sure about joining the one that's starting in two weeks.

Thanks

:lol:

yes most likely it will be on going like a "college"course

Vajrasattva, before I sign up for this.... I need to know:

Are you coming to London this fall for definite? ( fingers crossed)

Do you have any dates yet?

I will be in UK but not sure when now it looks closer to November it all depends on my work schedule. But I think around Nov 2nd or 3rd week I will hit the UK.

Vajrasattva,

Awesome !!! :)

- I tried to look through the specifics of the two courses but could only find a high level overview. Is there some place where I can know what specific practices/topics are taught in each of the two levels?

- Also, is Hoshin Tao Qigong a part of this course?

- Is Shaktipat the same when done through a distance or is it better to go to you?

Gud luck ....

Everything that is taught you are given an empowerment/Shaktipat so that it will be easier for you to achieve the practices.

Ultimately everything shown can be done as one thing or integrated to all activities.

Hoshin Tao Chi Kung Movements

Chi Kung Walk

Inner Smile & 5 mind states

The Meditations, Psychology and positive intents/Attitudes of the 7 major Chakras & the Godai /5 Elements (earth water fire air void)

Mudras

Tummo

Spider Stretch

Aura Viewing

Shen Breathing

Damos Cave

Micro cosmic orbit , Dan Tien Cultivation

Standing & Sitting 5 point breathing + Shamanic Visualizations & Bon Po Techniques

Basic Energy Healing

Rooting grounding

Arousing Shakti.

Again this is a BRIEF list with out the real methods or details. For that you need to attend the long distance course or see me in person.

Thanks

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

I changed my mind. I just signed up for the KAP long distance class on Sundays.

I'm so excited. After a year of NOTHING happening in my spiritual practice, I can't wait to have my mind completely blown.

Yeah, I know I'm not supposed to look for side effects, and that I'm supposed to good Taoist/Buddhist and stay meditatively stoic, but I can't help myself.

I want to go through something like this:

:blink::lol::blink::mellow::o:rolleyes:;)

This is a great opportunity for anyone sitting on the fence about whether to train with a teacher or not. You don't even have to leave your house! :lol:

True it doesn't get easier : )

Contact is always a good thing but Tao Semko and I have had a few we guided via phone and they turned out ok.

I know that energy/ Shakti can penetrate all mediums (contrary to popular belief). And some of you here have already benefited form long distance transmissions so its safe to say that those that take the course should do just fine especially if they practice a minimum of 20 min a day.

Glenn seems "cool" with it too :).

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

BTW Santi,

some of us who are wanting to work with you, have been practising kunlun from max. do you see that as a potential problem for us? max says his stuff is cool and downward flowing, in the main.

(.......ha, just writing this to you, I got a huge wave of love for Glenn come through me.

Meowser! )

Max's 2 old students where at the KAP RETREAT last weekend and they had zero issues.

In fact they where doing great. I know Vortex has done Kun lun too and when he was with me there was no issue either. I have not heard from him in a bit but i am sure he is ok.

I will tell you this much KAP is safe especially once you know what you are doing. I have done healing on folks that currently do Kun Lun and have been un rooted from such a practice. And they found themselves feeling much more "together" than before. I am not going to open another can of worms. But Max likes to tell fairy tales.

I wish him and his system the best.

Now back to KAP. It will leave you with much more energy, flow of energy & also a much stronger "root".

Kundalini can hit like a freight train or a hurricane but when you are safely doing the right things it is a smooth experience. KAP works with the 7 major Chakras, and the 5 elements as seen in Tantra (earth water fire air void). So there are methods to help if you run too hot or too cold etc.

The other good thing about KAP is that it makes you independent of the "guru" cause you get connected to your true "Guru" which is yourself & the Creator within you. It becomes tangible for you.

Peace

Santiago

so is this full?? I just found out about this!! how much is the class?

fantastic Santiago!!

http://www.kundaliniawakeningprocess.com/k...e_learning.html

here you go brother let me know if you run into any issues

Edited by Vajrasattva

I just spoke with Tao Semko.

The limit per class is 6 to keep things easier ad so we can really focus on everyones needs etc.

the 1st sunday session is closed up. Tao will be teaching another one the same sunday or wednesday.

[email protected]

email him above if you have any questions or would like to take the class even though my class is already filled up. Tao is MORE than capable of transmitting KAP & Glenn's teachings.

Peace

Santiago

Vajrasattva,

Fantastic idea!! This will usher in a new age for us far flung bums!

Your pal,

Yoda

I said it before... we need to cultivate the mind so it's content and tranquil. Until then, we will be jumping from one practice to the next, from one teacher to the next. Kunlun, KAP, what's next? Stick to ONE method. Otherwise, it's like opening a door of a house, standing at the entrance, and exclaiming how great living in that house is. Then, someone opens another door and you, like a bug to the light, can't wait to get in. Only to get stuck in the doorway, again.

I hate to say this in Santiago's thread, for he is a really nice guy. If you study with him, have faith in the teacher and the practice.

And cutivate you mind, or it will cultivate you :)

I said it before... we need to cultivate the mind so it's content and tranquil. Until then, we will be jumping from one practice to the next, from one teacher to the next. Kunlun, KAP, what's next? Stick to ONE method. Otherwise, it's like opening a door of a house, standing at the entrance, and exclaiming how great living in that house is. Then, someone opens another door and you, like a bug to the light, can't wait to get in. Only to get stuck in the doorway, again.

Dude, you are channeling a librarian! :lol:

I hate to say this in Santiago's thread, for he is a really nice guy. If you study with him, have faith in the teacher and the practice.

And cutivate you mind, or it will cultivate you :)

True but you ( i mean "you" in general) can sit on your arse for ever and never get anywhere as well. Its easier to sometimes learn from folks that have beaten the path a bit and have some actual battle scars & experiences.

Remember that these practice have been 1) hidden, 2) kept secret 3) wrongly passed on on purpose to hid it from the masses. 4)misunderstood but "scholars" and not actually practiced just theory mental masturbation etc. 5) The practices are also a Biological process so you need to understand how to truly use your vehicle.

It is in fact for the brave. Not for the person that wants to hope it might happen to them in 40 years of meditation. Instead 1 - 12 months. Remember that this comes from the Warrior Path or the "Budo". In the warrior tradition enlightenment and cultivation had to work & had to work before the shit hit the fan. You didn't have 40+ years to sit in monestary....you just had till the snow melted before you would once again face rebels, colonizers etc.

Mind you KAP is for modern times.We now a days also do not have the luxury to spend 40+ years to go to magshupanfuqwantung mountain. you have to be who you are where you are. It doesn't get any more real than that.

It is what is. For some it may be too much reality & energy. It also will demystify a lot of things for you so you get what's really going on in the process. Either way even just learning the methods will make you better at what ever path you choose.

Its interesting to note that KAP is very similar to the real traditions in Bon Po, Mikkyo, Sufisim, and esoteric Taoist & Native American traditions. Its Glenn's "American way"

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva