Vajrasattva

Long Distance KUNDALINI KAP Training through Skype

: ) Sean if you want in tomorrow @9:30 am please contact me on skype (silatyogi) or (Santiago Dobles) on skype. I have not heard from you.

Hi folks,

Anybody here who has not yet received an invitation for Kap 1 or KAP 2 groups but has paid for course, PLEASE send me a message with your Usernames for Skype & Facebook so I can add you ASAP.

Thanks Peace & God Bless,

Santiago Dobles

Ah, you decided to give it a try - great. which class did you book?

Yes, I have doubt a bit about it, but I think this is really the best thing I could do.

Santiago is for real, so many positive reactions, it is a complete program and

it is easy to follow from home!

I have the class of 9:30 at Sunday.

I wrote this on the KAP 107 Facebook site, may as well add it here in case people are interested in what one person got out of the first level of KAP.

I've enjoyed Kap and have gotten a lot out of it. To me Glenn Morris was the Bruce Lee of meditation teachers, cutting out the inessential; finding and refining the techniques with the most juice and presenting them in a neat package free of cultural clutter. Santaigo is a worthy successor.

I've been exposed to many of the concepts presented here before, but books, CD's and short seminars are no substitue for weekly meeting (albeit audio ones) and a teachers feedback. Santiago was always ready to answer questions and explain things clearly when we weren't sure.

I liked the shamanic side of things. Its helped me develope a totem concept I've been exploring. From the Chi gung walk I've picked up the imagery of a bear, my legs are its front 2, its head is at tan tien level, its walk sways my hips and I feel a sense of its power, kidney/winter/water as it moves.

I also have a purple bat imagery at my throat, its wings extend to my ears. There's a feeling of Heee it sends out as radar and a feeling of safety because its on watch and I can relax.

In my Damos cave, off the meditation chapel there's a room with a mirror to an alternate dimension where my doppleganger leads a perfect life. I can see what he's doing and ask him questions.

The 5 point breathing is new and seems pretty powerful, I look forward to exploring it more.

My secret smile has developed in the months of class, the imagery is stronger, the laugh/humor involves my whole body and comes out stronger.

Starting the chi gung sequence with deep horse stance shaking wakes up the body and allows you feel the inner organs and consciously relax them. The water sequence of hip rotation is a nice form of spontaneous chi gung where you let the body move on its own. Its improved my flexibility and is great link between the physical body, chakra and philosophy of water.

I haven't developed tumo to the state I wanted but when I slow down my breathing, particularly in the 7-7-7 pattern there is increasing heat at my solar plex. Visualizations don't increase it, but its nice to know there's something cooking :) .

I've had problems with sleepnessness and find I can't do the practices at night because they tend to load me up w/ energy, particularly the MCO style practices, but thats ok. For me night is better used for emptiness meditation or listening to a dharma lecture.

Michael

When Santiago says Glen could pull the jing off semen even outside his body -- Santiago is speaking the TRUTH. Santiago is a REAL teacher and glad to see you're getting more students Santiago -- all the best. Anytime you want to come up to MN for a nice 20 degree below zero work out -- I'm all yours! haha.

I wrote this on the KAP 107 Facebook site, may as well add it here in case people are interested in what one person got out of the first level of KAP.

I've enjoyed Kap and have gotten a lot out of it. To me Glenn Morris was the Bruce Lee of meditation teachers, cutting out the inessential; finding and refining the techniques with the most juice and presenting them in a neat package free of cultural clutter. Santaigo is a worthy successor.

I've been exposed to many of the concepts presented here before, but books, CD's and short seminars are no substitue for weekly meeting (albeit audio ones) and a teachers feedback. Santiago was always ready to answer questions and explain things clearly when we weren't sure.

I liked the shamanic side of things. Its helped me develope a totem concept I've been exploring. From the Chi gung walk I've picked up the imagery of a bear, my legs are its front 2, its head is at tan tien level, its walk sways my hips and I feel a sense of its power, kidney/winter/water as it moves.

I also have a purple bat imagery at my throat, its wings extend to my ears. There's a feeling of Heee it sends out as radar and a feeling of safety because its on watch and I can relax.

In my Damos cave, off the meditation chapel there's a room with a mirror to an alternate dimension where my doppleganger leads a perfect life. I can see what he's doing and ask him questions.

The 5 point breathing is new and seems pretty powerful, I look forward to exploring it more.

My secret smile has developed in the months of class, the imagery is stronger, the laugh/humor involves my whole body and comes out stronger.

Starting the chi gung sequence with deep horse stance shaking wakes up the body and allows you feel the inner organs and consciously relax them. The water sequence of hip rotation is a nice form of spontaneous chi gung where you let the body move on its own. Its improved my flexibility and is great link between the physical body, chakra and philosophy of water.

I haven't developed tumo to the state I wanted but when I slow down my breathing, particularly in the 7-7-7 pattern there is increasing heat at my solar plex. Visualizations don't increase it, but its nice to know there's something cooking :) .

I've had problems with sleepnessness and find I can't do the practices at night because they tend to load me up w/ energy, particularly the MCO style practices, but thats ok. For me night is better used for emptiness meditation or listening to a dharma lecture.

Michael

Thanks Michael for your kind words and efforts in practice! Keep it up : )

as for the "Sleep" factor. I sleep between 2 to 6 hours a night depending on how much energy I have, schedules, and the Baby waking up : ). But if I need to sleep. I relax in Lower dan tien and then relax in "FEET" send inner smile to feet for a while and just relax till feet get warm . If that wont make you want to sleep..do the Bon po Meditation till you want to pass out : )

For years I struggled with being a "night owl" I still am. I find that small cat naps help. Also increase amounts of Chi sets with 5pb. Key is to run "relaxation" in the energy.

Santi

When Santiago says Glen could pull the jing off semen even outside his body -- Santiago is speaking the TRUTH. Santiago is a REAL teacher and glad to see you're getting more students Santiago -- all the best. Anytime you want to come up to MN for a nice 20 degree below zero work out -- I'm all yours! haha.

Thank you & maybe one day. I could stand for a nice Tummo session in that kind of weather.

Yes Glenn was the American Real Deal : ).

KAP 2 students where learning "JIng" methods today : ). Someone in class said they felt like they had a "HAPPY SAQ" afterwards : )

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

Hey Santi - I know there will be KAP3 later in ther year - do you have a list of topics covered in KAP3?

Way :)

Hi Way,

Due to some things my K 2 students have gone through i have been requested to teach Psychic Self Defense. So I focusing on that for now.

The syllabus will be up soon for that & K 3 soon.

Santi

Hi Way,

Due to some things my K 2 students have gone through i have been requested to teach Psychic Self Defense. So I focusing on that for now.

The syllabus will be up soon for that & K 3 soon.

Santi

Cool. What about getting banned in china then? It's probably because the word "Tibetan" is mentioned somewhere on the sites.

Cool. What about getting banned in china then? It's probably because the word "Tibetan" is mentioned somewhere on the sites.

probably

How long do you have to wait between doing levels 1 and 2?

You can go straight on from level one to level two, but I would say that it would help if you have pretty much digested level one and have a good foundation of practice. There is a lot in level two and speaking for myself, I'm glad to have a break before the next level. It all falls into place though - integration is the key, but it can take a little while to integrate.

:) way

For those of you in my class. I am still out of Town till Monday So ALL SUNDAY Classes will Continue May 3rd.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Love

Santi

You can go straight on from level one to level two, but I would say that it would help if you have pretty much digested level one and have a good foundation of practice. There is a lot in level two and speaking for myself, I'm glad to have a break before the next level. It all falls into place though - integration is the key, but it can take a little while to integrate.

:) way

Thanks, the reason I asked was because I did level 1 recently, got very high then somehow in the last fortnight fell back to the start for some reason, I figured you need level 2 to continue?

Thanks, the reason I asked was because I did level 1 recently, got very high then somehow in the last fortnight fell back to the start for some reason, I figured you need level 2 to continue?

The practice has its ups and downs. I would say that that you don't "need" level 2 to continue, but it can be fun if you are happy with the basics. Otherwise you could feel overwhelmed with all the new techniques - and that would be a waste. I did level 2 straight after level 1 and there was a point in the middle where it felt like it was getting to much to digest, but it was ok in the end. I finished level2 a couple of weeks ago and in that time my practice have become much more integrated. I am going to do a re take of kap2 though to brush up while waiting for kap3 in later in the year.

Way :)

any of you KAPers awaken the fiery serpent yet?

I think there is an other question also and it is

Have anyone achived the so called spiritual embryo or is it called spiritual foetus with the KAP training?

If I have understand it correctly, the real training starts after that the spiritual embryo is born.

Anyone who know?

I think there is an other question also and it is

Have anyone achived the so called spiritual embryo or is it called spiritual foetus with the KAP training?

If I have understand it correctly, the real training starts after that the spiritual embryo is born.

Anyone who know?

is this also called the yin body?

I have never really been clear on the nature of the spiritual baby?