Sign in to follow this  
rhps73189

OPEN YOUR EYES!

ok before you call me a nut or think for youself or whatever do 10 fu*king minutes of research

WE ARE BEING POISNED

FLUORIDE IS IN EVRYTHING....YES EVRYTHING

FLUORIDE STUNTS AND KILLS THE PINEAL GLAND (THIRD EYE, CONSICIOUSNESS)

AT THIS POINT THE ONLY OPTION IS TO FU*KING STARVE OR BE KEPT DULL

ASK YOURSELF...

WHERE DOSE FLUORIDE COME FROM?

WHY DO WE SWOLLOW IT IF ITS ONLY LOGICAL PURPOSE IS FOR TOPICAL APLICATION ON TEATH?

WHY ARE WE ALL SO FU*KED IN THE HEAD?

WHAT IS FLUORIDE IN?

http://www.fortcollinscwa.org/pages/fluoride.htm

WHAT DOSE FLUORIDE DO?

http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/pineal/

WERE DOSE FLUORIDE COME FROM?

http://www.thenhf.com/fluoridation_06.htm

ANYONE WANA HELP ME OUT HERE?

Trust me, we have a lot bigger issues to worry about than fluoride. Like raw survival. If you live in the usa this is going to become apparent in the coming years.

Edited by mwight

Trust me, we have a lot bigger issues to worry about than fluoride. Like raw survival. If you live in the usa this is going to become apparent in the coming years.

hahaha no sh*t do i come off as dumb or unamerican the problem is the publics fluoridated panzy ass's wont do shit besides keep stuffing there faces with fluoride filled foods and doing what there told.

YOUR EATING POISON DONT YOU THINK YOUD BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH THESE PROBLEMS JUST A LITTTTTTLE BETTER IF U DIDNT CONSUME POISON EVRY SINGLE DAY COPIUS AMOUNTS AT THAT

dude,

relax

buy a water and shower filter

"woahhohoho"

done

WOW IM RETARTD THAT MUST BE IT

ENJOY ALL THE FRUITS VEGTABLES CEREALS AND MEATS YOUR EATING FILLED WITH IT

WOW IM RETARTD THAT MUST BE IT

ENJOY ALL THE FRUITS VEGTABLES CEREALS AND MEATS YOUR EATING FILLED WITH IT

wow im gunna go meditate all day and try to push energy up my spine to my penial gland, and not care that im killing the most important sacred organ i have. one love mantis

The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold a higher esteem to those who think alike than those who think differently - Friedrich Nietzsche

you just like the way the letters look? because you shure as hell arnt living anything close to it or jah or whatever the fu*k your wooohoooin to

Edited by rhps73189

If we are going to die i think its better to die having truly lived.

Dont be attached to life. Dont be attached to outcome. Act with love not fear.

Death is only the falling away of illusions.

this post was ment to be helpfull and informative

it is nothing but facts

sorry evryones personal agendas are so important

im more worried about evry life on this planet, thats just me though

wow im gunna go meditate all day and try to push energy up my spine to my penial gland, and not care that im killing the most important sacred organ i have. one love mantis

The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold a higher esteem to those who think alike than those who think differently - Friedrich Nietzsche

you just like the way the letters look? because you shure as hell arnt living anything close to it or jah or whatever the fu*k your wooohoooin to

i don't meditate or push energy up my spine and the pineal gland isn't an organ, it's a gland (who would have guessed)

see the thing is you don't think differently, actually, you don't think at all; you found these two websites and are now like "OMGOMOMGOMG NWO FLUORIDE O GAWD HELP US!" when in reality, it isn't that serious. like i said, buy a shower filter and a water filter and you'll cut your fluoride consumption by more than half.

exactly how can you truly live if your being altered from the natural truth?

hahaha fear of death you can eat flouride all day and you wont die youll jus continue to be an example of how pitifull human beings have become

i cant wait to die (and hopefully stay there) but i will spend evry breath i have on this planet helping those who are still alive

were talking about thinking? how wise of you to knowingly take poison or half the poison or any poison wise indeed

hahaha fear of death you can eat flouride all day and you wont die youll jus continue to be an example of how pitifull human beings have become

i cant wait to die (and hopefully stay there) but i will spend evry breath i have on this planet helping those who are still alive

were talking about thinking? how wise of you to knowingly take poison or half the poison or any poison wise indeed

once again you have spread lies. first off, if you "eat fluoride all day" you WILL die and there have been accidental deaths because of fluoride. you say "you'll become an example of how pitiful human beings have become" and then your next sentence is i can't wait to die; are we pitiful or are YOU?

Because the spirit isnt created by the mind. the mind is created by the spirit.

Flouride cant harm the spirit.

Its All in your imagination.

your outrage is completely justified, methinks.

at the moment, the best 2 things you can do are:

1.) figure out how to minimize your intake in the most practical, realistic manner, i.e., in a manner that others could mimic.

and

2.) figure out how to counteract the effects & rehabilitate those parts of you that have been most affected.

for #2, brainwave entrainment technology, meditation practice, and cleansing, cathartic exercises. and deep cleansing teas.

for #1, filtered water and mindful food purchases. given that 2/3 of our bodies are water, properly filtered water BY ITSELF can make a world of difference.

this is about all i do. it's a place to start. and it definitely makes a difference in my mind & body.

we're all too cynical for our own good. literally. cynics don't get worked up over much of anything, because it's cooler to project the image that you already "get it" and are over it. EVERYONE wants to be a brilliant cynic these days, not realizing that the cynical disposition is ALSO something that's marketed to us.

Harriet Tubman (of the Underground Railroad) once said:

"I could have freed more people, if they had only realized that they were slaves."

too much expressed outrage will turn off those you want to reach the most.

take some time to look more deeply into it. i'll certainly be here listening.

:)

Edited by Hundun

whatever i wana help people you wana help yourselves theres the diffrence

Because the spirit isnt created by the mind. the mind is created by the spirit.

Flouride cant harm the spirit.

Its All in your imagination.

like i said i dont give a fu*k blah blah eat poison or dont i just thought it would be a good idea to tell people not to eat poison ok? make sense?

flouride cant harm the spirit? who the fu*k knows i shure dont all i know is people seem to have lost all care for anything other then working raising the kids blah blah blah i know its what you have to do to conform in todays society, but im young and untied by these things once my ass gets a proper method im off to the forest for good

how about we all shut the fu*ck up :D facts are facts take um or leave um i dont come on the computer to argue and bicker all day i said what i said i hope some people get good out of it, thats my only goal

thanks hundun for now im not eating or drinking anything...i know rediculous right? dose anyone know if organic vegtables and fruits and freerange animals are fluoride free

if i didnt know i was eating "poison" id love to eat. im hungery right now as a matter of fact, but i cant knowingly put poison into my body

you could try eating more iodine

The iodine receptors are what absorbs flouride into the body.

Im pretty sure thats correct anyways.

try an energy exercise that detoxes the body. Kunlun, 5 elements qigong and tachyon work well.

Brush with baking soda, and use natural mouthwash, get a well, don't drink from plastic cups, eat organic food. grow your own food, learn how to survive off wilderness food. Take green tea extract instead of drinking it, as it contains high fluoride levels.

Get into survival mode, while you still can. It's about to get crazy here, my friends. But trust me, fluoride is the least of our worries.

just a sort of FYI

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=fluo...mp;sitesearch=# (short docu "the fluoride deception")

it's best to hear some meant opinions and alternative viewpoints/researches than it would be not to hear them in my opinion. then after that; don't take anything for absolutely and completely true, but don't take anything for granted either. that is my balanced, in more ways than one, opinion.

Fluoride is horrible for you, so are pcbs, dioxins, mercury, pesticides, Bisphenol-A, Saccharin (carcinogen), Aspartame (potent Neurotoxin), MSG (potent Neurotoxin), Sucralose (extremely immunotoxic) Mad cow aka Bovine spongiform encephalopathy is rampant 1/3 Alzheimer's cases may be BSE or CJD related. the whole world is going ape shit nuts with fascist religious nut job nazi fuckers and were about to melt down in a nuclear WWIII, Were screwed any which way you look at it, my advice is to go Amish and learn how to depend only on yourself.

Edited by mwight

Fluoride is horrible for you, so are pcbs, dioxins, mercury, pesticides, Bisphenol-A, Saccharin (carcinogen), Aspartame (potent Neurotoxin), MSG (potent Neurotoxin), Sucralose (extremely immunotoxic) Mad cow aka Bovine spongiform encephalopathy is rampant 1/3 Alzheimer's cases may be BSE or CJD related. the whole world is going ape shit nuts with fascist religious nut job nazi fuckers and were about to melt down in a nuclear WWIII, Were screwed any which way you look at it, my advice is to go Amish and learn how to depend only on yourself.

well ..... actually ..... i most definately agree. :)

did RJ get back on here or something? :lol:

are your posts always completely devoid of any information?

Sign in to follow this