Hawksblood

Greetings

Greetings. It has been many months I was just reading but feel it is time to put a few words out there. Just want to say Kunlun has been helping me and my partner very much. I studied many paths including the white brotherhood. I see that through all my studies I havn't found any body more real then max. I did meet a few really powerful people but that is all they are. I found the only thing that really matters is can my teacher help me. There are many saying they are working with many people but are they all learning anything. Not every teacher is for every person. The only thing I will say is you must be with a teacher to see if he is right for you.

Love and Light to all T-Hawk

Greetings. It has been many months I was just reading but feel it is time to put a few words out there. Just want to say Kunlun has been helping me and my partner very much. I studied many paths including the white brotherhood. I see that through all my studies I havn't found any body more real then max. I did meet a few really powerful people but that is all they are. I found the only thing that really matters is can my teacher help me. There are many saying they are working with many people but are they all learning anything. Not every teacher is for every person. The only thing I will say is you must be with a teacher to see if he is right for you.

Love and Light to all T-Hawk

Hi T-Hawk,

Great to hear. I've been reading pillars of bliss and what Max says really makes a lot of sense. It struck a chord. Is there anything you have noticed in terms of your own personal development as you are practicing Kunlun?

Also does Max have any other materials available, the website is a bit sparse and seminars are far away (hopefully I'll be able to go once he comes to Europe!)?

Thanks,

Zaud