Sign in to follow this  
growant

hair regrowth

Has anyone found anything that really works for regrowing hair? I saw a bit about it on Dr. Lin's website.

Has anyone found anything that really works for regrowing hair? I saw a bit about it on Dr. Lin's website.

Talk to Plato Rosinke. He goes by the name of "Sheepish Lord" I think

Talk to Plato Rosinke. He goes by the name of "Sheepish Lord" I think

there are two alchemistic formulas that are traditionally used for hair regrowth.

1. tao salt and

2. cirrin

there are two alchemistic formulas that are traditionally used for hair regrowth.

1. tao salt and

2. cirrin

Have read about the taoist salt

but what is cirrin ?

is there other spelling?

sounds familiar but from khmer/cambodian, not chinese.

Thanks,

Shon

LOL, interested in all!

More the grey that catches in the sun that aggravates me!

But still ... be good to know!

Have folks that ask me for rocks for that ...

and oddly an elixir out of brass and/or different opals is used by some...

never heard any long term results from anyone though!

Who knows?

Focusing on strengthening kidneys makes more sense to me :)

"Drawing the Moon for a bit of spot waistline reduction"

This sounds much more enjoyable than crunches?

What's it?

You know of a description someplace?

Stay well!

Shon

haha yes well grey may one day become annoying, once the light shining off my bald spot reduces :) I have heard that T5T is good for the greys but no personal experience.

Drawing the moon is much more fun than crunches! It's from his book "The Art of Chi Kung" I think there is a description on his site, but I couldn't find it in a quick search.

Insert disclaimer about poorly explained Chi gungs here

This one is done in the morning followed by lifting the sky and at night following lifting the sky.

Very basically you lie down, raise both legs about 30cm and with the feet together SLOWLY draw a circle about 30 ~ 45 cm in diameter (must take around 30 seconds). Direction does not matter. Breath naturally. Stop lower your legs and rest for a bit. Then draw a circle in the other direction. Rest a bit longer, then repeat on both sides.

i.e. one direction, rest, other direction, longer rest. Repeat.

After you feel good with that start increasing the numbers of circles up to ten. I've been doing this 2 months and still only do one circle. Sometimes 2. Lazy but I like to keep it enjoyable and muscles are fatigued and trembling by the last one in the morning and usually by the second one at night)

Might be of interest

http://wongkiewkit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5467

Mal, do you still do 5T or you stopped? How many times a day with how many repetitions? Do you follow sexual retention? 6th rite?

Too many questions? :)

Lino, thanks.

Shontonga, try some he shou wu. Cheap and common in various forms.

Mal- can you expand on the butter thing listed in the second book of 5 tibetans- haven't tried it yet. Does Wong Kiew Kit claim those exercises will regrow hair?

taoian- what are tao salt and cirrian?

thanks all-

Mal, do you still do 5T or you stopped? How many times a day with how many repetitions? Do you follow sexual retention? 6th rite?

Too many questions? :)

All good :)

Was only ever 21 reps once a day for a month, perhaps a month building up to that, not that much everyday practice. They have been an on again off again thing for me for a while (years?). Currently off replaced with easy combat conditioning. I like T5T but rite #2 tends to hurt my lower back. No focus on retention but used #6 I did for a while, usually in the mornings or when required :)

But I doubt my practice was constant enough to enable good results IMHO.

Mal- can you expand on the butter thing listed in the second book of 5 tibetans- haven't tried it yet. Does Wong Kiew Kit claim those exercises will regrow hair?

IIRC the second book recommended rubbing organic butter on your head (just for hair loss, can't remember if a frequency was recomended) Practicing retention and the 6th rite are apparently the "secret" to the age reversing process.

Wong Kiew Kit does claim Lifting the sky + Nourishing the Kidneys will regrow hair, as will Lifting the sky + Looking at the Moon. I already look youthful so I'm giving the kidney exercise a go. If it doesn't work I though a bit of time spent caring for my kidneys would be useful anyhow.

hair loss is caused by too much dyhydrotestosterone

I think saw palmetto reduces the conversion of testosterone to dht.

Mal,

What are Wong Kiew Kit's Nourishing the Kidneys and Looking at the Moon (I found lifting up the sky on youtube).

thanks-

Hello Growant,

massaging the scalp work's,and for somepeople doing the shoulder stand for a couple of minutes once a day work's.

From my understanding hair loss is caused by tension of the scalp restricting blood flow to the hair cell's.

Try to get a copy of The Secret's Of Stopping Hair Loss by Stella Weller published by Thorsons.

She say's that the head stand work's better than the shoulder stand but I found the shoulder stand more effective.

SABRETOOTH.

avodart! buy it online -you can get Dr. reddy's which is the same thing much cheaper. Also take Seleneum

:) Bingo

When i do a lot of hair & pore breathing my hair and beard tends to grow very fast.

I can't tell if i get "New" hair cause i am not bald but it does indeed grow faster and stronger.

Should be somewhere in here http://www.wongkk.com/index.html

if you have no success I'll drag out the book.

I have to be a bit carefull with chi gung descriptions because :-

I'm not a master

What I remember may not be exactly correct and

What I've left out may be very important :)

As for all the suplements. If I REALLY wanted to stop hair loss I'd try rogane and laser treatments ect. What I like about the chi gungs is they are about being healthy. If I can keep my hair as a side effect so much the better.

I had the same idea. However, my approach is different because i believe that excessive ejaculation intensifies hair loss.

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=5876&hl=

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=71

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/message...3&forumid=1

Google: dht +ejaculate

Does frequent ejaculation make one bald? Can hair loss be decreased when a man moderates his ejaculation frequency?

really then so why do Tommy Lee, David Lee roth, Ted nugent stilll have hair???

:lol::lol::lol:

Hair is like grass growing on land ( our head ), lack of water makes it not growing or look dried / sick .

Pre-heaven jing ( other people would like to call it meta-jing ), which deeply hidden in our body , is the key for all liquid-related problems in our body : eyesight, hearing ability , incapable of standing for long time , sex...

So, at certain stage of qi-gong practice , after having successfully initiated the meta-jing , your hair, even fallen teeth can grow again , wrinkled and dried skin re-freshed.

Edited by exorcist_1699

really then so why do Tommy Lee, David Lee roth, Ted nugent stilll have hair???

I claim that a guy, who inherited bad genes, which lead to hair loss, can stop his hairloss when he ejaculates less often.

I give an example: There are people who can eat whatever they want and who do not get fat. If others, who inherited bad genes, want to stay slim, they have to abstain from eating sugar and fat etc. and do more sports.

Sign in to follow this