mwight

Communities Like The Tao Bums, That Focus Solely On Serious Qigong/Neigong Discussion?

I really like the tao bums, most of the people here are great. One thing that does really bother me however is having to wade through tons of material that (at least for me) is completely irrelevant. I'm interested in qigong and neigong, and their role in ascending as a human.

Verdesi's forum did seem to have a more focused and concentrated discussion on topics like that, but I will be damned if I pay $125 bucks for it, especially now that I've been able to observe Verdesi's masters "preforming".

Other than him does anyone know any communities like the bums, which focus solely on qigong and neigong? Do you think we might ever see a separate forum here for just that?

No qi gong forum has the traffic that the Tao Bums has nor is there another one with so many people who are actually practicing qi/nei gong on a regular basis. I've been on several and this is the best there is. I think the best stuff here is the journal sections. Thats where the serious work is being done without the socializing.

I suppose people could put words like Serious or Hardcore in the discussion tag lines to show its 'advanced'. Still one persons Serious is another persons Joke :o

Michael

I suppose people could put words like Serious or Hardcore in the discussion tag lines to show its 'advanced'. Still one persons Serious is another persons Joke :o

Michael

First of all... do we all know the differences between

qi gong

nei gong

wei gong

shim gong

and

shin gong?

qi gong

nei gong

wei gong

shim gong

and

shin gong?

Serious.

Shim, Shin ?

thank you, shon

Serious.

Shim, Shin ?

thank you, shon

:lol: Shon Gong :lol:

Where do I sign up! ~.^

Then you have Shim shala bim gong :D

Sorry I digress. Carry on.

:lol: Shon Gong :lol:

Where do I sign up! ~.^

Then you have Shim shala bim gong :D

Sorry I digress. Carry on.

Hahaha!

?

See I was thinking Shim,Shim,Sheree!

but was trying to be SERIOUS.

Hard thing fer me!

:lol:

qi gong

nei gong

wei gong

shim gong

and

shin gong?

No.

No qi gong forum has the traffic that the Tao Bums has nor is there another one with so many people who are actually practicing qi/nei gong on a regular basis.

And due to its non-affiliation with a particular teacher or group [No, this is not a Kunlun form...not anymore :D] there are unbiased views.

qi gong

nei gong

wei gong

shim gong

and

shin gong?

Im very curious now..can you share with us what the diffrence is?

I can appreciate Sean's reasoning for keeping Taoist Discussion generally open, but imho it does seem that at some point the forum will reach such a size that it would make sense to make some denominations. I know for me, there are at least 2 pages of 'unreads' here....it does get tedious at times to look for what you want, but then again with the forum split up, more topics will be missed and you'll have more subforums to look through to get the same information...