Sign in to follow this  
witch

Maybe I really am following Hathor, cow goddess

Hurts like hell, though, the viciousness

http://www.amazon.com/review/R1LQ1TB10WJ06...=cm_cr_rdp_perm

I thought the lactation thing was just me, and it only happens with VERY bitey partners. I've had hundreds of other women on the diet and this is the first I've heard from someone else.

That is interesting, Witch.

Have had folks mention that happening from doing self massage.

One person only in the morning shower,

it didn't take much for it to have the effect on her.

Have heard of people becoming wet nurses

when they didn't have children of their own.

They would use herbs and massage to promote the flow?

Hadn't heard of that from omegas or fish oils though, till now?

Was thinking/expecting it to be used more topical, like almond oil:)

wouln't want to do that with fishy stuff!!!

Nice that the author had a chance to reply to it also

down below the main part.

Is there other stuff in the diet that could do that?

Stay well,

Shon

:lol: The author is me! That's the book I wrote. That's why I posted, to cheer myself up. I'm sorry that the woman started lactating, but it saddened me that she wrote about it like it was some kind of bizarre horrible disease, and of course the stuff at the end stings like the dickens.

I'm expecting it's the fish oil.

In order to purify your mind and strengthen your spirit, I recommend you reading this book instead:

http://www.amazon.com/Food-Bodhisattvas-Bu...g/dp/1590301161

Better than giving advice to women on how to suck men's vital force, which in turn is bad karma. Taking without giving is a selfish act and will in turn be detrimental to your spiritual development.

Namo Amitabha Buddha.

Better than giving advice to women on how to suck men's vital force, which in turn is bad karma. Taking without giving is a selfish act and will in turn be detrimental to your spiritual development.

LOL -- I don't recall anyone mentioning "how to suck men's vital force". :blink:

As I've said before the way-of-the-women is to nurture the ocean of yin. Leakage from the breasts should be seen as a positive sign although not always indicative of the self-born.

With an open heart and an open mind one finds the secret of the golden flower.

Well the fish oil may have made her lactate,but it did zero for her intelligence.

Just out of curosity what happens to men if they consume vast amounts of fish oil?

Ask Yoda! I think he's still on my diet.

LOL -- I don't recall anyone mentioning "how to suck men's vital force". :blink:

:lol: Although sometimes they insist on it!

Frankly, I've found in my philandering that it isn't the taking of sexual energy that causes problems. I like to have heart chakra orgasms in the center of my partners' chests after sex, and that's what causes the problems, when you give energy. Then they become emotionally attached. So I've been celibate for a long time. I have such a strong force in the center of my chest, like I have wings.

I'm really starting to have an antipathy towards vegetarians, particularly vegans. That reviewer was a vegetarian too. I suppose it's a line in the sand. :unsure:

It made me lactate! :lol:

I tend to periodize fish oil these days. Men's sexual performance can suffer but it can boost aspects of cultivation practice so it can be worth it. It's good to take before cultivation practice or if I need a pick-me-up.

Generally from men the downside I have heard is premature ejaculation. But for women it is very good all around.

Glad to hear you are still taking it!

Edited by witch

I've been a carnivore, vegan and vegitarian at different times in my life. When I was a new vegan, I felt a bit superior to the crass meat eaters in my life and tried to conform them, (to no avail. <_< )

Then I was a vegetarian for awhile and I felt egoist standing out from others and insisting on veggies and rice and beans instead of eating the nice dinner that someone had prepared. Or eating lasagne and leaving the beef parked to the side of the plate or even worse not eating the lasagne because it had been cooked with meat and MY noodles can't touch meat! The primmadonna way I felt did not seem conducive to my spiritual growth-I was a food snob!

Most vegetarians are not necessarily 'healthy' eaters anyway as they tend to fill up on chips and baked goods.

Anyway, I became weak on a meatless diet and was tired all the time. And it seems more 'Taoist' to me to eat what is available, in moderation and without calling all that attention to myself.

I'm sure LaoTsu ate meat anyway...

Not knocking vegetarianism-it's great for many people!

Awesome Witch that you got published! I'm sure your diet is helpful to many people-don't despair. Personally I was so over-sexed and multi-orgasmic in my early years that I don't care a thing about it now. It's sort of a turn-off which I know is not normal...but , well, who knows...

Thank you for that. It's not that I despair, exactly, but a lot of women try to shame me, for some reason. It's...difficult sometimes.

I will say I do my best as an omnivore to be a good meat eater. I buy Bell & Evans chickens

http://www.bellandevans.com/index.cfm?act=free_to_roam

not quite free-range and they only eat soy and corn, so not the best healthwise but the best I can do on my budget. I only buy whole chickens, not parts. I take the whole chicken and first I cook the chicken liver with bacon for myself, then I roast the chicken, skin on, with garlic and an apple. I feed my girls the dark meat, usually eat one half of the breast meat myself, and then make a soup from the skin and bones, breast, wing and carcass meat and the neck and kidneys. I do this every week, and that and some stew meat and some hamburger and the occasional steak tips on the weekends is what I eat. And eggs and kefir and butter, that's what I eat. I try not to waste and I try to buy meat where the animals were treated humanely.

Edited by witch

i have been on fish oil so long i can't tell you what it feels like to not be on it, lol. my diet i believe is pretty much the ideal male orgasmic diet too (although that's not why i got into it, just a noticed side effect) with my entire diet coming from mostly high fat meats, cheese, and dairy; except the weekends (where i eat carbohydrates).

Ahh in terms of brain chemistry what is it that fish oil does.Does it effect your endocrine system.I know the Inuit in Canada traditionally had a high fish and blubber diet.Consquently they had very little heart disease,but I remeber reading blood clotting (the lack of it ) was a issue.

Yoda milk, there have to be market for aspiring jedi :D

Yes, fish oil is an anticoagulant--that's why you must be careful with dosage at high amounts.

As for what it does, here's an overview:

http://www.oilofpisces.com

That and of course the sexual effects. Sexually speaking it makes erectile tissue more rigid, libido higher, passions stronger, orgasms stronger and faster. Also some evidence to show it makes both conception and delivery easier and now it seems it might also help with milk supply.

There are so many of people in the world that something weird is almost certain to happen to at least some of them :D

I wonder if this reviewer even likes her body "The engorgement was awful" (ok how would I know)

and then "The lactation stopped two days after I discontinued my "orgasmic diet" and went back to normal eating"

Sounds like she was damaged forever :o Don't let it get to you. Nice reply btw.

and put me down for 2 pints of Yoda milk B)

Hurts like hell, though, the viciousness

http://www.amazon.com/review/R1LQ1TB10WJ06...=cm_cr_rdp_perm

I thought the lactation thing was just me, and it only happens with VERY bitey partners. I've had hundreds of other women on the diet and this is the first I've heard from someone else.

Yes, great that you could reply.

I think men on the diet might be able to get internal orgasms without feeling depressed after. I use to have tons of that and then my hormonal system would go down the drain. I don't eat chocolate, so I cannot be on the diet, but I have fish oil on my list for as soon as I get a bit more stable.

Maybe the best thing is to explain and admit that a lot of what is being promoted is on the farefront of research. There are not many research done on this kind of diet, and doctors are not necessarily better in this.

Yoda, if you were really lactating you should tell us:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_lactation

I am sure many of us would want to follow you just to feel more complete and whole. We are Daoists after all, not the average Joe or Wu

Sign in to follow this