rhps73189

wtf kunlun god dmnit asjgsjhgfv

ok i was feeling positive about this at first untill i got sent to sum lulu bullsh*t and was asked for my credit card number before the total and asked to pay $12 dollars shipping and then went on to reed it could take weeks upon weeks and might not even come.....WTF

sombody please say sumthing good to me so i can go through with this order

see if you can change shipping options. I went with the cheapest and it worked out fine. If you get turned off, that might be a sign.

yes but i wonder if the sign pretains to the method or its teacher.........why wouldnt you be able to buy it directly from the kunlun site or from some other slightly more lagitamate process, im sensing heavy pockets. very depressing i was about to squize evry ounce of energy and money i had into making it to a seminar and this is kind of a shot in the face..... if i asked max to chi smack me would he?

Edited by rhps73189

can anyone give me a brief overview of how a kunlun "seminar" go's?

i hope i am wrong im my assumptions

dose max treat his students as human beings or as a herd of dumb cattle waiting to be slaughterd by there own hopes into a state of dillusion?

Hi there,

I don't know what you are looking for but Kunlun is not the answer. Start by looking inside.

Lulu might be a very small publishing company so don't be surprised if they can't get a

sweetheart deal with FEDEX or UPS.

lino why would sumone who obviously makes millions operate through such so it can go to his bank acount!

reality check. ive come to terms i was right all along the only way to find the truth is to abondon the lies of the filthy materialistic world and all of its false teachings.

i will say this one time but who wants to listn? im just a dumb 19 yr old filthy american

1. anyone who takes your money isnt helping you

2. anyone who is enlightened themselves wouldnt take your money

3. anyone who offers a path to enlightenment by paying them is......max

just for the record i would love to learn from max or any other masters, but guess what, im not paying for enlightenment, and the idea that anyone would even propose such go's against evrything they saposedly stand for.

and im still waiting for an answer.... would max chi slap me?

whatever im gunna kindly excuse myself from this site because i dont want to be an asshole

THANK YOU EVRYONE WHO HAS WHOLE HEARTEDLY HELPED ME WITH INFORMATION I REALLY APPRECIATE IT

i cant figure out how to CANCEL MY ACCOUNT so whoevers in charge of that please do

thanks again evryone

Edited by rhps73189

lino why would sumone who obviously makes millions operate through such so it can go to his bank acount!

reality check. ive come to terms i was right all along the only way to find the truth is to abondon the lies of the filthy materialistic world and all of its false teachings.

i will say this one time but who wants to listn? im just a dumb 19 yr old filthy american

1. anyone who takes your money isnt helping you

2. anyone who is enlightened themselves wouldnt take your money

3. anyone who offers a path to enlightenment by paying them is......max

just for the record i would love to learn from max or any other masters, but guess what, im not paying for enlightenment, and the idea that anyone would even propose such go's against evrything they saposedly stand for.

and im still waiting for an answer.... would max chi slap me?

I don't feel that any of the three cases are true. Lulu is a self-publishing/small media company.

I feel that Sifu Max's fees have been a lot more reasonable than everybody thinks. The company that sponsors him has to pay fees and pay ahead on later commitments in order to make the teachings available. I don't feel they have been exploiting their products or services for as much as they can get.

In the end, Sifu Max and everybody involved have to put food on the table and keep a roof over their heads.

1- Lulu is a small publishing company that facilitates easier distribution for relative beginners.

2- the book is cheap, however, they have to cover the costs of the book, the website, and the seminar, and make a living on the side. a lot of great teachings come through paid books. how about meeting with a member in New York? maybe you'll have a look and try the stuff?

3- I also got the best service (better than amazon, alibris, and others) when I choose the cheapest shipping method, and the non-color version of the book.

no need to overreact and cancel your account, nothing really wrong or offensive about what you said, especially since you're new here.

peace :)

Edited by Desert Eagle

When the materialism and ego-centrism of the world gets me down, I often pick out just any easy reading book on Buddhism from a bookstore, or nowadays watch youtube videos of articulate western buddhist teachers. For example, this :

Also, if you have many hours, this is a good series, "Kabbalah Revealed" on google video. I've watched the series several times. Soul Candy.

When the materialism and ego-centrism of the world gets me down, I often pick out just any easy reading book on Buddhism from a bookstore, or nowadays watch youtube videos of articulate western buddhist teachers...

:)

Here's a good free source:

http://www.buddhanet.net/

Meditation advice, philosophical concepts, chanting, songs, Dharma talks.

Free Sutras:

http://www.zhaxizhuoma.net/DHARMA/Tripitak...exTripitaka.htm

Free, free, free!!! :)

Nurture the Buddha within you by reading and listening to as many as Dharmic vehicles as you can.

Yoga and Martial Arts practice that place emphasis in nurturing your chi & shen are very beneficial.

One last thing, watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2NLQGrbf5U

Good luck.

Namo Amitabha Buddha.

Edited: wrong word use.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

1- Lulu is a small publishing company that facilitates easier distribution for relative beginners.

2- the book is cheap, however, they have to cover the costs of the book, the website, and the seminar, and make a living on the side. a lot of great teachings come through paid books. how about meeting with a member in New York? maybe you'll have a look and try the stuff?

3- I also got the best service (better than amazon, alibris, and others) when I choose the cheapest shipping method, and the non-color version of the book.

no need to overreact and cancel your account, nothing really wrong or offensive about what you said, especially since you're new here.

peace :)

There are cheap shipping options from Lulu, but you have to use a pull-down menu to find them. Some people miss that.

The funny (and kinda not so funny) thing about publishing this new book is that we wanted a nice color version and a more affordable black and white version so people had the option. Most people, it turns out, chose the full color version of the book (like 10 to 1), so I am happy they get a pretty one, but we only make about $1.50 on each of those $30 books because the color printing is so pricey.

So, not really very good business wise there but it doesn't really matter, and I could have charged more but I didn't. I am just happy people like what they get.

Cheers!

Chris

Seriously anyone who thinks you can make money selling books is smoking crack! :lol:

If it's any consolation, I have a bigshot publishing deal with a big publisher and I make even less than that a book. You can make more money with less effort picking tomatoes.

... we only make about $1.50 on each of those $30 books because the color printing is so pricey.

I've gotten a financial "look behind the curtain" of several groups, and it's always astonishing:

- how much basic expenses add up (flights, lodging, free-lecture hall, seminar hall, food, etc.)

- that the group is either making next-to-nothing, or a few of the insiders are paying out-of-pocket to keep the whole thing afloat

- how much effort the whole thing takes

If some student really believes it should be free, then I suggest that they get rich and cover all teaching expenses so that the rest of us can have it for free. :D

You can make more money with less effort picking tomatoes.
I'm so glad you're back around. Fiesty wonderful yin presence.

StillLive_WithFig%20004%20p20q75.jpg

Edited by Trunk

What shit! Give it away or shut the F up.

True esoteric insight is there, right in front of you. Go and master your arse.

You are right. But sometimes we need a teacher to show us that we don't need a teacher.

We are all sovereign gods. We are omniscient and omnipotent and you realize that when all of your personal B.S. is removed. Spontaneous Kunlun is just one extremely effective method for getting to that point of clarity, quickly.

There are others and people need to do what resonates most with them.

No need for all of the anger.

If some student really believes it should be free, then I suggest that they get rich and cover all teaching expenses so that the rest of us can have it for free. :D

LOL I'm working on that ... will keep you posted ~.^

You are right. But sometimes we need a teacher to show us that we don't need a teacher.

We are all sovereign gods. We are omniscient and omnipotent and you realize that when all of your personal B.S. is removed. Spontaneous Kunlun is just one extremely effective method for getting to that point of clarity, quickly.

There are others and people need to do what resonates most with them.

No need for all of the anger.

AMITUOFO

:)