Sign in to follow this  
ToL

Kunlun Movie

I was wondering if anybody saw the Kunlun Movie, Is there anyway to see it or buy it?

I'm practicing a couple of months now and didn't met Max yet, so I'm interested in listening to more of his lectures(besides the one in the website and the radio talk) and about his teachings, and him telling about it, and basically geting more of how he's like and his teachings, and I think a video can be great.

So anyone can share if he saw or know how I can watch it?

Thanks,

ToL

i dont think the movie has ever come out. But the trailers are great in themselves.

I hadn't seen that trailer before, actually. Thanks for the link! That was fun!

I think Chris said something that it will be for the students because some people take the trailer to wrong ideas, well I'm not a student yet, but I'm practicing and interested to see the movie.

So I hope Chris will share some information about the movie, and if it can be available for someone who is not a student yet, but love the practices.

seems like a decent clip to pull some types of people in. Just like how John Chang pulled me into metaphysics. This clip seems more.... off centered? It just looks like those people aren't benefiting from flinging around, that's all. Plus any siddhi is rather unimportant, his vibe didn't connnect with me either. Could be credible, I don't have a clue and not a place to say whether it is or not.

Edited by Pranaman

The movie is still in production. We work on it every day.

It will be much different than what most people think.

The movie is still in production. We work on it every day.

It will be much different than what most people think.

Well if you could bung it out as a torrent then all will be well but of course it will probably cost $40 which is, apparently, the current price of an Olympic lobotomy! If you really want people to stop taking the piss perhaps you should take that joke of a trailer down. :P

Next time you see Max give him a big hug from me and remind him to take his medication. :)

Ching Fung Tao Shr.

Thanks, what does it mean?

Well if you could bung it out as a torrent then all will be well but of course it will probably cost $40 which is, apparently, the current price of an Olympic lobotomy! If you really want people to stop taking the piss perhaps you should take that joke of a trailer down. :P

Next time you see Max give him a big hug from me and remind him to take his medication. :)

maybe you need your medication (or longer meditation) :)

good luck to all who have benefit from kunlun

Edited by Rolf

Is this video still in production... just looking for an update.

I second this. Is it still in production? I still want to learn Kunlun, Red Phoenix and whatever else Max teaches but I'd like to do so at the seminars. A DVD would be an instant buy for me.

http://innerselfcenter.com/

Smile posted this link a while back, the site sells some videos made by Max but I didn't find within them any about kunlun or red phoenix (kunlun is in the book, red phoenix is by seminar I think), so I bought the video about the hand seals and mudras because I had the most success with the 9 esoteric seals, haven't received it yet because of slow mail. I have email contact with Master Phillip Toledo who operates from Huston.

so Taobums, since there is no seminar, apart from traveling to Hawaii, where else can we find teachers? are they only in USA? I wouldn't want to travel there with it's problems.

Edited by Desert Eagle

http://innerselfcenter.com/

Smile posted this link a while back, the site sells some videos made by Max but I didn't find within them any about kunlun or red phoenix (kunlun is in the book, red phoenix is by seminar I think), so I bought the video about the hand seals and mudras because I had the most success with the 9 esoteric seals, haven't received it yet because of slow mail. I have email contact with Master Phillip Toledo who operates from Huston.

so Taobums, since there is no seminar, apart from traveling to Hawaii, where else can we find teachers? are they only in USA? I wouldn't want to travel there with it's problems.

I thought his name was Lama Dorje or somethin

There is a seminar coming up November 1st and 2nd in Hollywood, CA.

I wouldn't worry about traveling to the states...it's not as big of a deal as the media is making it out to be. :)

I thought his name was Lama Dorje or somethin

Max = Lama Dorje , Master Toledo I think is a different master who is operating that web site.

There is a seminar coming up November 1st and 2nd in Hollywood, CA.

I wouldn't worry about traveling to the states...it's not as big of a deal as the media is making it out to be. :)

thanks for the reassurance, maybe I'll reconsider traveling there. :)

Sign in to follow this