rhps73189

the right path? masters?

i know, or ive been told there are many paths to walk. i am exteamly sincere in my need to learn more about any practices that could better this life and stop reincarnation. any sugestions on wich path to get started on?

i do not have any money that should broadin the results :)

i know, or ive been told there are many paths to walk. i am exteamly sincere in my need to learn more about any practices that could better this life and stop reincarnation. any sugestions on wich path to get started on?

i do not have any money that should broadin the results :)

hello and welcome :)

here is something nice that I tried

http://www.kunlunbliss.com/

thanks desert eagle guess ill fork over the dough for the book, max should really come to new york im hurtin, hahahaha

most welcome, tell me how you do :)

thanks scotty

all sed and done im gunna be a fu*ked up experiment im going to practice all methods wich will be my path wich must be the rite one for me

thanks evryone i was a bit lost before evryone here helped me out

thanks again

If you want to end birth & death (reincarnation) the Shurangama Sutra is a comprehensive guide. It is really amazing.

"Every dharma is found within the Shurangama Sutra, so there are no potentials it fails to attract. It is the essential Dharma for all generations: It is the right seal for becoming a Buddha or a Patriarch.

The Great Master Han Shan (Silly Mountain) once said: "Unless you read the Lotus Sutra, you won't know of the pains the Thus Come One took to save the world. Unless you read the Shurangama Sutra, you won't know the key to cultivating the mind and awakening from confusion." This says it exactly right, because every dharma that exists is found within the Shurangama Sutra, so there are no potentials it fails to attract. It is the essential Dharma for all generations

In the past, the rulers of India considered the Shurangama Sutra a national treasure and forbade its being carried out of India. Travelers were stopped at the borders and thoroughly searched, out of fear that the Sutra would circulate. Sangha members who were leaving the country were especially subject to the scrutiny of the border guards."

This site has the Shurangama Sutra with wonderful and very clear explanation by Master Hsuan Hua. It is available in pdf for free

http://online.sfsu.edu/~rone/Buddhism/Shur.../Shurangama.htm

Thank you Mat.

I like the commentary, it reads like "common English". I often have trouble understand sutras

(preparing my printer to kill several trees :) )

Thank you Mat.

I like the commentary, it reads like "common English". I often have trouble understand sutras

(preparing my printer to kill several trees :) )

Pleasure mate.

Yeah, the sutra really is a wonderous text & the commentary is very 'user friendly' easy to read - illuminating and illustrating. I think we are lucky to have access to it especially in today's world.

I save the files and then take them to officeworks and have them printed (double sided) and bound there. It's the cheapest and eaisest way. (is there an officeworks in Townsville?)

Edited by mat black

thanks desert eagle guess ill fork over the dough for the book, max should really come to new york im hurtin, hahahaha

You are in NY? :D

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

thanks alot mat black all of you guys are really helping me to remember that there are good people in the world

lin.....ur freakin me out :lol:

thanks evryone