phore

flouride and mercury tooth fillings

ok ive started drinking spring water from hotsprings arkansas. they sell it in gallon jugs where i work.

Should i stop using flouride toothpaste. What would you suggest as an alternative. im thinking of the toms without flouride.

Also i think i have one mercury tooth filling. What should i do about this. Is there someone who can remove it and replace it with something good.

I also use an all natural deoderant

thanks

ok ive started drinking spring water from hotsprings arkansas. they sell it in gallon jugs where i work.

Should i stop using flouride toothpaste. What would you suggest as an alternative. im thinking of the toms without flouride.

Also i think i have one mercury tooth filling. What should i do about this. Is there someone who can remove it and replace it with something good.

I also use an all natural deoderant

thanks

Flouride is good for your teeth. This is not government propeganda, it is medical science (edit, note: As long as you at least use fluoride toothpaste you should be fine. The water supply is not that necessary or even unnecessary if you use fluoride toothpaste. ) . As for the mercury filling, pretty much any real dentist would think you were nuts for asking to have it removed. Unless you have a renal problem, are pregnant or are allergic you are probably fine. If you end up needing other fillings (esp. if you do try to avoid flouride making it more likely that you will) you can request resin based fillings, albeit at a higher cost.

As for the "spring water", keep in mind that, unlike municipal water sources, there is no real regulation on bottled water. Often the water source is a faucet from the municipal water supply in the area where it is bottled

Edited by Taoist81

wow I was just thinking to make a thread about fluoridation, mercury amalgams, and vaccines but I had to go to work, this is surreal. I might still make a new thread, in the mean time I'll be back later to comment, thanks

Taoist81 and Phore, have a look at these search results and make your own decision, don't easily trust anyone with your health even if it is convenient, official, or mandatory. the problem with modern/molecular/military/conventional/cut-burn-poison medicine and science especially with an official hue and especially in USA is objectivity. economics and politics have a major role in both. link

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&c...ion&spell=1

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&c...earch&meta=

http://www.iaomt.org/

standard.jpg

c2e9699b7f.gif

52ff801c39.gif

http://toxipedia.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=8177

http://www.fluoride-journal.com/00-33-2/332-66.pdf

http://www.fluoridealert.org/

http://www.alkalizeforhealth.net/Liodine2.htm

now about other metals:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mercola+a...lient=firefox-a

Edited by Desert Eagle

actually that was the topic i was going for. feel free to take the thread in that direction.

actually that was the topic i was going for. feel free to take the thread in that direction.

ok thanks, I wonder if it is possible to change the title though, in order to include vaccines.

here are some vaccine links:

http://cryptogon.com/?p=3592

http://www.nvic.org/

more links not organized but with titles:

U.S. Issues Health Warning Over Mercury Fillings

Babies Exposed to Chlorinated Water at Risk of Heart Problems, Cleft Palate or Major Brain Defects

The Danger of Excessive Vaccination During Brain Development

The Toxic Chemistry of Everyday Products

Fluoride Linked to Low IQ

Homeless People Die After Bird Flu Vaccine Trial in Poland

you might be questioning the issue of concentration, well with substances like mercury, it does not belong in the body in any concentration, as for fluoride, you should have none or at least far less that what you are exposed to, and you are exposed to the equivalent of a droplet in a swimming pool, which is still too much.

we can't be free of toxins all the time, our bodies are detoxing all the time through the excretory outlets (urine, stool, skin, hair, and nails) and also tries to distance its self from toxins by depositing them in the joints, fat, and other tissues in order to protect the vital organs. all that makes me wonder if the cells have an intelligence to deal with toxins or are there other factors doing it.

also, because of gravity and movement, most toxins concentrate at the bottom of the feet, there is a Chinese saying that old age starts from the feet, which is also why detox pads and/or blood letting from the feet rapidly clears out toxins directly with the blood and reduces your toxic burden. I've seen a video of a doctor in India letting his patients stand on one leg under the sun for an hour with a rope tied on their thighs, then he used a razor to make small cuts on their feet and very dark blood came out, the doctor remarked that the darker the blood the more it needs to be drained until it brightens (I'll try to find the video later). I have worked in an oil tank farm and when contaminants and water accumulate at the bottom we drain it from a low point pit in the middle of the tank then circulate the tank again using pumps (and sometimes add chemical scavengers (i.e. chelating agents)) and then find that the contaminants have cleared, these methods are similar to body detox and blood letting. there are many detox methods and chelating agents specific and general for most toxins so the situation isn't hopeless. but as pollution continues on a large scale, detoxing becomes more important. for example, the gold mines and coal power plants are still exuding large amounts of mercury in the air, they then settle on the soil and water and then directly and indirectly settle in living creatures.

another way to adapt to toxicity is qigong, and clearing out emotional problems. because the lack of normal healthy energy circulation causes stagnation and blockages. these blockages cause diseases and predispose the person to toxic accumulation.

regarding detox, if the metals lodge in a difficult place such as the kidney tissues or the brain then it would have more marked effects and would be more difficult to remove. however, most bodily tissues continuously renew themselves and shed the older parts and dead cells and with them the toxins, this can be helped by some methods but this post is mainly to introduce the subject and delegate various issues to other sites. I've read somewhere that some cases of kidney failure have reversed after mercury detoxing and the patients didn't need a kidney transplant.

I was weak and sickly and didn't start out well, I distinctly remember one time when I had a severe shortness of breath following a recent vaccination at a young age to be admitted to primary school. I felt like I wanted to breath but I couldn't I was afraid I was going to die that day (doctors were clueless, it cleared after several hours). I later had many minor and serious health problems through out my teens and early 20s but through detoxing and alternative medicine I managed to fix all my health problems and I was also searching during that time for a good qigong method but I only recently found something fast and effective which is kunlun. I had no access to any school or teacher where I lived so it was a long and costly process in retrospect. it might be worthy to note that some health problems persisted because of the amalgams and they only cleared when they were removed. I had to travel far away to another country to have them safely removed and replaced with less harmful materials, but for you I think it's going to be easier to locate such a service not too far away.

sorry for the amount of links, there is still way too much links out there but I was selective and I hope these are enough.

Edited by Desert Eagle

So how do dentists still use mercury tooth fillings. i got mine 6 months ago how can i determine if its mercury. Would you recommend that i use something other than flouride toothpaste.

I practice kunlun.

And why is the govenrment doing this? Why do they need to control our minds?

There are various western remedies for mercury poisoning, dmps chelation is one that can't be used if the patient has amalgam fillings as it may dislodge the fillings from the teeth. There is a homeopathic formula that can do the same if used when you still have fillings.

Edited by Hua Dao

So how do dentists still use mercury tooth fillings. i got mine 6 months ago how can i determine if its mercury. Would you recommend that i use something other than flouride toothpaste.

I practice kunlun.

If your new fillings are silver in colour they will contain up to and in some instances more than 50% mercury.White coloured fillings are generaly composite materials made of porcelian or resin.

Don't attempt to chelate the mercury from your system until you have had all your silver almgams safely extracted by a properly trained biological dentist.

For more information go to www.curezone.com.

I practice kunlun.

Because despite controversy the research shows the mercury in fillings to fall within the "safe" range (unless you are allergic etc.). There are other options (especially in other countries) if you request them. As for flouride the government has it added to water because peoples teeth used to rot a lot. Nowadays it is mostly unnecessary because we have better dental care in general, but it remains as a "better safe than sorry" sort of thing. The flouride in municipal water is also considered (with controversy) to fall in the "safe" level.

Keep in mind most compounds have some toxicity level, including essential nutrients and even H2O itself. People have died recently (around 2006) from dihydrogen oxide poisoning. It is found in large quantities in the atmosphere everywhere now, it is used in nuclear facilities, and released from car exhausts. Perhaps we should ban dihydrogen oxide also? Whose on board?

We need to focus more on the alternatives to the gasoline engine.

Walmart gas now contains up to 10% ethanol if that helps.

Walmart is really a much better company than most people give it credit for. At least from the perspective of an employee. They recycle cardbord and plastic, provide shoping bag alternatives, have some organic foods, and a decent herbal supplement selection.

No reishi or raw honey though. They do have ginseng.

Their philosophy seems to be focused on serving others.

EDIT they do have raw honey i just didnt see it before

Edited by phore

There are various western remedies for mercury poisoning, dmps chelation is one that can't be used if the patient has amalgam fillings as it may dislodge the fillings from the teeth. There is a homeopathic formula that can do the same if used when you still have fillings.
What's dmps chelation?

And I think my amalgams have been slowly leaching out mercury over time... So, I think I'd eventually like to get them all replaced.

In fact, even the FDA is finally admitting to this problem (although only as part of a legal settlement):

Mercury in dental amalgams may pose health risks to children, fetuses and pregnant women, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration is warning.

The FDA issued a statement, on its website Wednesday, about the potential dangers of dental amalgams.

As part of a legal settlement reached Monday, the federal agency has agreed to release a new ruling on the safety of dental amalgams in July 2009, and alert consumers about potential related hazards. Consumer advocacy groups, including Moms Against Mercury, called for a ban on the fillings in the U.S.

"Dental amalgams contain mercury, which may have neurotoxic effects on the nervous systems of developing children and fetuses," the FDA said.

"When amalgam fillings are placed in teeth or removed from teeth, they release mercury vapour. Mercury vapour is also released during chewing."

Be careful with approaching heavy metal detox simply on the level of getting rid of toxins biochemically. Detox can be very draining, especially when the body really wants to hold onto the mercury and we're forcing it out. Then also, you have to make sure that you have proper drainage (the channels of elimination are all open). Most people need some drainage therapy before detox.

But you have to look at how and why the particular body is holding onto the toxin the first place, what is the milieu that allows that. It's being found clinically that the body will often hold onto mercury, especially when there are unresolved emotional issues - and even when the person has minimal exposure to mercury! When emotional traumas are treated, then the body starts to release the mercury.

Louis Kervran with his work on biological transmutations showed that metals can be produced by the body out of silica - this means even mercury and lead! It's much like pleomorphic microbes that the body produces internally. The body will simply produce more of it until it's ready to release it.

-Karen

Has anyone had their amalgams removed or know a good protocol for it?

What dentist to use?

What to replace the amalgams with? Ceramic, gold, composites, porcelain, resins, silver, etc?

What supplements to take? Clays, HM (Heavy Metal) Nano-Detox, etc?

The more I learn about amalgams, the more I want them OUT of my body! frankly, I'm disgusted dentists would even CONSIDER putting something like this in our bodies! WTF were they thinking???

Everyone in the world knows that MERCURY is a deadly poison, and wreaks havoc with the human body.

Yet almost everyone has mercury in their dental fillings.

Studies have found evidence that dental fillings containing mercury can cause IQ-lowering brain damage or other neurological problems.

Dental Amalgam contains about 50% Mercury.

Mercury has been scientifically demonstrated to be more toxic than Lead, Cadmium or even Arsenic.

Mercury leaves dental amalgam continuously throughout the lifetime of the filling.

Mercury vapour is the main way that mercury comes out of amalgam

Mercury vapour is absorbed at a rate of 80% through the lungs into the arterial blood

Mercury kills cells.

Mercury from amalgam is transported freely via the blood

Mercury vapour is absorbed directly into the brain

Mercury crosses the blood brain barrier

Brain levels of mercury are in a direct linear proportion

Amalgam fillings produce electrical currents, which are no doubt injurious to health. These currents are measurable in Micro Amps. The Central Nervous System and Brain operate in the range of Nano-Amps, which are 1,000 times less than a Micro Amp

Dissimilar metals in the mouth, such as gold and amalgam, produce higher electrical currents

Edited by vortex

Look for a biological dentist who has specific training in this, and can do compatibility testing for dental materials and set you up with a whole protocol. Interestingly, dental composite material may be just as toxic as amalgam for some people.

Be careful with approaching heavy metal detox simply on the level of getting rid of toxins biochemically. Detox can be very draining, especially when the body really wants to hold onto the mercury and we're forcing it out. Then also, you have to make sure that you have proper drainage (the channels of elimination are all open). Most people need some drainage therapy before detox.

But you have to look at how and why the particular body is holding onto the toxin the first place, what is the milieu that allows that. It's being found clinically that the body will often hold onto mercury, especially when there are unresolved emotional issues - and even when the person has minimal exposure to mercury! When emotional traumas are treated, then the body starts to release the mercury.

-Karen

Karen I would love to see controlled studies which incontrovertibly prove this. This notion of the body wanting to hold onto any metal. If you have any links to proven science which demonstrates that emotional releases allow the body to release mercury I would love to read them.

Please please please folks

Don't just start taking chelation agents.

Get an actual work up if you think you have metal toxicity. I have blood work forms in my office I could possibly copy and upload and show them to you, there is a little box to check, mercury, lead, etc.

Don't just imagine you are heavy metal toxic because it seems plausible. Get medical scientific proof, and then do it by the book.

Karen I would love to see controlled studies which incontrovertibly prove this. This notion of the body wanting to hold onto any metal. If you have any links to proven science which demonstrates that emotional releases allow the body to release mercury I would love to read them.

Hi SFJane,

Unfortunately, those studies are too expensive for smaller researchers, and often flawed by design, but we can look at independent research critically and use what's valuable there. Clinical studies are being done, especially at the Hahnemann Clinic and College for Heilkunst, although they may not be in the mainstream literature, but that doesn't necessarily disqualify them from true science :).

As for published material, you could read Kevran's work with biological transmutation, which proves the principle that the body can produce metals on its own.

Then there is Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer's clinical work that demonstrates the link between emotional trauma and disease.

-Karen

Good post Karen. Makes me think of the daoists who used cinnabar (red mercury(II) sulfide (HgS), or native vermilion)

Vortex,

I don't know how serious the issue is, I don't think a lot of the information online is very credible, they attribute every known symptom to mercury, the stuff you read about what the parents of autistic children are doing to their kids is scary. Not to mention that I think just cutting wheat and gluten is doing wonders for autistic children. Intravaneous chelation every month with minimal results...?

As has been stated clearing up any other problems first is a priority - strengthen kidneys to strengthen liver, support liver with nutrition then maybe ease into mild detox and then possibly think about having amalgams properly replaced.

Qin Shi HuangDi, who "created" China (probably named after him), sought immortality after creating his new nation, building the Great Wall and his elaborate tomb in Xian with terracotta soldiers...

Well he was advised to take mercury balls for life extension...which only led to madness and renal failure instead, lol.

ZdTDikvWRYc

Great info though. But I wasn't considering IV chelation. Just oral chelation perhaps, and replacing my amalgams. I believe they are a constant source of mercury loading, so I need to remove them in order to really unburden my liver and kidneys for good. Although I also agree that the internet stuff is typically hyped-up "worst-case" scenarios and I will need to weigh the "fix" against the problem. The problem with amalgams being that they initially required large excavation of the tooth to install...and even more to remove...so there may not be much tooth left if they get removed too. :(

Now, has anyone heard of cilantro (coriander) chelation?

However, we now have the perfect chelation therapy as reported by Dr Williams, due to the studies from a lowly physician working alone by the name of Dr Omura. Dr Omura found that fresh cilantro removes heavy metals from the body in less than two weeks.

It must be used fresh and the stems too are just as good, however, your best chefs use only the leaves because the stems can be bitter. Tossed into a salad is a perfect way to use cilantro, or added to your favorite salsa really perks it up.

And not only is it a chelator - but antimicrobial too!
Dr. Omura treated several patients for an eye infection called trachoma (granular conjunctivitis), which is caused by the micro-organism Chlamydia trachomatis. Following the standard treatment, Dr. Omura found that the patients' symptoms would initially clear up, only to recur within a few months. He experienced similar difficulties in treating viral-related problems like herpes simplex types I & II and cytomegalovirus infections.

After taking a closer look, Dr. Omura found these organisms seemed to hide and flourish in areas of the body where there were concentrations of heavy metals like mercury, lead, and aluminum. Somehow the organisms were able to use the toxic metals to protect themselves from the medicine. While he was testing for these toxic metals, Dr. Omura discovered that the leaves of the coriander plant (cilantro) could accelerate the excretion of mercury, lead, and aluminum from the body.

This came about accidentally when he noticed that mercury levels in urine increased after an individual consumed Vietnamese soup. The healthy soup contained coriander, or, as it is better known in this country, cilantro. And when cilantro was used concurrently with natural antiviral or antibiotic agents and/or omega-3 fatty acids, the infections could be eliminated for good.

Dr. Omura's discovery resulted in a novel technique, which greatly increased the body's ability to clear up recurring infections, both viral and bacterial. By chance, he also discovered an inexpensive, easy way to remove -- or chelate -- toxic metals from the nervous system and body tissues. Chelation therapy using chemical agents like EDTA has long been used to help remove heavy metals, but cilantro is the only natural substance I'm aware of that has demonstrated this ability.

I highly recommend you take advantage of this "poor man's chelation treatment." All it takes is adding a quantity of cilantro to your diet daily, for two or three weeks. You can add a handful of fresh cilantro to a salad, mix a couple of teaspoons of cilantro pesto with whole wheat pasta, spread the pesto on toasted Italian bread, or have it with your favorite fish (good in soups). Any of these dishes will give you the dosages Dr. Omura used in his research.

I think I'm going to try some Bentonite clay & cilantro...and consider getting my amalgams replaced too.

Re. Chinese medicine and cinnabar, yes.. and also Ayurveda uses bhasmas which are made from toxic substances like heavy metals, but they are in a purified form and it's a bit like the law of similars.

The Arndt-Shultz law states that small doses stimulate physiological processes, and that's how small doses of toxic substances can be used medicinally, but best to do that in energetic form (homeopathic).

Cilantro for chelation may be effective for some people, some of the time, and especially when the body is ready to release the mercury.. but the question is always, what does the individual need at a particular time. Just because someone has decided they need chelation doesn't mean that there is a one-size-fits-all best way of doing it.

-Karen

Hi SFJane,

Unfortunately, those studies are too expensive for smaller researchers, and often flawed by design, but we can look at independent research critically and use what's valuable there. Clinical studies are being done, especially at the Hahnemann Clinic and College for Heilkunst, although they may not be in the mainstream literature, but that doesn't necessarily disqualify them from true science :).

As for published material, you could read Kevran's work with biological transmutation, which proves the principle that the body can produce metals on its own.

Then there is Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer's clinical work that demonstrates the link between emotional trauma and disease.

-Karen

Thanks Karen. Feel free to call me Jane. I was really hoping for links to browse to get a gist of the science of it though.

I agree that not all true science is solely the realm of mainstream literature. However most good science that is relied upon is usually tested and confirmed, duplicated and otherwise significantly peer reviewed.

In my studies of physical, emotional and mental health, wellness and nutrition I have been fairly open about a lot of ideas. Overtime some have just seemed less likely than others. It just does not sound right.

There is something that bugs me about this *emotional trauma, holding mercury bit*. It does not jive. It does not resonate with me. My Universal Truth detector is silent. I don't believe it.

I have had my share of traumas, physically, emotionally and mental and I also happened to have a fair amount of time spent exposed to metals. Much more than most of you I am guessing. I worked in the metal industry. I worked with, in, near or around many different metals in different concentrations from large solids masses of it to dust, powder and particulate in the late 90s.

During the early 2000s I had series after series of blood work and analysis performed and I was not found to be toxic in any way.

Edited by SFJane

Hi Jane,

I was really hoping for links to browse to get a gist of the science of it though.

I'll see if I can find something that addresses it directly, but meantime the book Biological Transmutations by Louis Kervran shows the way the body can produce metals, and there might be info about his work online.

agree that not all true science is solely the realm of mainstream literature. However most good science that is relied upon is usually tested and confirmed, duplicated and otherwise significantly peer reviewed.

Unfortunately, the system doesn't work very well, especially when the "peers" have vested interests and are not really looking to discover the truth but to support the desired outcome.

There is something that bugs me about this *emotional trauma, holding mercury bit*. It does not jive. It does not resonate with me. My Universal Truth detector is silent. I don't believe it.

That's fair enough - I don't believe it either :) . In other words, it's not just a gut feeling. I looked at the clinical work that my teachers have done. Treatment for emotional traumas in kids with high mercury load, resulted in the body getting rid of the mercury, when even the most aggressive chelating methods couldn't do it. This happens in case after case. I looked at the scientific principle that accounted for that. Exactly how the emotional traumas are treated, would take a longer discussion, but that's also grounded in principle.

But there are many things that I didn't resonate with even 10 years ago, that I do now, as I've opened up to new connections, so things keep shifting.

During the early 2000s I had series after series of blood work and analysis performed and I was not found to be toxic in any way.

Could be that the tests weren't reflecting the true tissue stores. Or, that you didn't need to hold onto the metals and were getting rid of them naturally.

-Karen

Some individuals cannot excrete heavy metals.The APOE liver enzyme are classified into three veriables 2,3,4.With subsets within each group eg 2/2 2/3 3/2 4/3 and so on.It has been proven by tissue analysis that individuals who belong to the APOE genetic of 4 have inferior ability to excrete not only heavy metals but also pesticides and chemical solvents.Individuals with the APOE gentic make up also tend to have higher cholestrol which makes perfect sense considering the livers inability to excrete toxins.

Also individuals who acquire autoimmune disease with this particular subset will be more likely to have the progressive form of whatever disease they suffer from.

It takes skilled blood analysis to ascertain the degree of toxic build up from a blood test.There are particular markers in the blood which indicate the likely hood of toxic exposure.

Elevated haemoglobin

Red blood cell count

Decreased lymphoctes but raised eosinophils.

Low transferrin

high red cell porphyrins

high urine porphyrins

etc.

So just having a blood test to look for heavy metals is not an accurate way to ascertain body burden.Most heavy metals are fat soluable not water soluable.Mercury in particular has an affinity with fat.Especially for the fat around nerve cells known as meylin.You could be toxic with mercury and have none show up in the blood.

A hair analysis would be a more accurate way of determining weather you body is excreting metals properly.But even hair analysis can be misleading.Low readings do not necessarily indicate low body burden.

Corriander for instance breaks the bond mercury has with a cell but it cannot bind the mercury to escort it out of the body via one of the elimination channels i.e bowels,kidney or skin.Thats why you need to take a agent such as chorella which has a binding property along with corriander to facillitate chelation.