Sign in to follow this  
sunshine

Angels in Taoism /Buddhism ?

(note: should I have already posted a similar question... or should you know this question from another forum -copy & paste -... hope you don't mind...)

Hi you knowledgable girls and guys,

I am looking for some help here, as my concept of the world got shaken a little recently.

So I was working at this Psychosomatic Clinic one the doctor side... but they have like Tuina practitioners, craniosacral practitioners etc. etc. etc.

Now. There was this one girl I really feared for. Man: she went through a proces...

During one of the cranio-appointments something like pictures came up... it went back to Middle Ages...

Now: What you got to know is that 2 of the cranio-therapists "claim" to be angels in human bodies... and they found this girl to be an angel as well... lost in confusion after having been through a lot of brutal hardship (being burned by the church etc. etc. etc.).

For some reason she seems to have forgotten to be an angel... and for some reason in their human form the two cranios couldn't immediately see it...

A little stop here:

you probably think now: Come on Harry. You really believe in that stuff?

To be honest: In a way I do, as it is too far out, but in no way Pseudoesoterically presented...

So. By any chance. Do you Taoist knowledgable women and men know something about angels... and if so: the concept of angels in Taoism, if there is any. What are they, why are they, what is their place in the universe?

I would appreciate your insights very much

sending smiles

Harry

Bodhisattva's, Saints, adepts are all angelic beings although in truth we're all angels. The difference between Bodhisattva's, Saints etc and the majority of mankind is that they choose to return to this sphere of conciousness to help others become self-realised. There are spiritual immortals but that's beyond this topic.

It's also accepted that the angelic host are hermaphrodites / androgynous although they normally are forced into a male or female body when they manifest on earth. As we move into the new age more and more 'intersexed' children will be born and some of these will be great teachers. The combination of a diverse gene pool together with cross cultural breeding means that there will be more gateways available for the angelic host to manifest through. Other factors such as oestrogen pollution, mainly from synthetic oestrogens from chemical waste, are also changing our genetic make up.

Currently, especially in America, 'intersexed' children are operated on and assigned a sex at a very young age. I personally see this as an abomination and have come across many teenagers as well as middle aged people that wish they had, had a choice regarding surgery and hormone therapy. People that remain 'intersexed', meaning they had no surgery, are often intelligent and well balanced individuals. Of course there's a whole bunch of people that are not 'intersexed' yet still choose to have surgery and hormone therapy because the think they were born in the wrong body. I personally don't understand 'sex changes' although I'm aware that many of them would kill themselves if they couldn't transition.

My personal view on all this is that society is frightened of 'intersexed' people because it shatters their cosy belief systems. We might also consider that the 'powers-that-be' see 'intersexed' people as a threat to the duality which they use to control the masses. Of course 'intersexed' people are not hermaphrodites or truly androgynous but they are a genetic bridge which if nurtured will allow the angelic host to manifest and enlighten the world.

And just for the record I'm not 'intersexed' or androgynous, I'm just a man although I've strived to never define myself as such, which doesn't mean I wear women's cloths either. :lol:

Angels, Devas, Unicorns, Dragons, inhabitants of various astral planes in the constellations of Cassiopeia, Hercules, Lupus or Ursa Major, inhabitants of other Universes, all of them move around in Samsara in constant, eternal rebirths according to their karmic actions. And many many Buddhas teach the Dharma to the awakened ones in all those realities.

:)

Namo Amitanha Buddha.

Edited: karmic actions instead of Karma.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Dear "rain": I don't understand...

Hi Patrick: Is this your modern belief and understanding or based on any classical scriptures?

by the way: that angel is in a beautiful female body. No intersex involved...!

Harry

Angels, Devas, Unicorns, Dragons, inhabitants of various astral planes in the constellations of Cassiopeia, Hercules, Lupus or Ursa Major, inhabitants of other Universes, all of them move around in Samsara in constant, eternal rebirths according to their karmic actions. And many many Buddhas teach the Dharma to the awakened ones in all those realities.

Namo Amitanha Buddha.

So Angels are awakened ones in another dimension that need to be enlightened by the Buddhas that are in a higher plane? What are angels doing on Earth?

thank you for sharing your insights

Harry

I know someone who remembers being on another vibratory reality level on a planet in 'orion'. very nice to talk with this person on a sincere level, all of his theories also pretty much make a whole lot of sense, even if they are not common. :)

Namo Amitanha Buddha.

Sign in to follow this