rhps73189

new to it all (and this forum)

hi my names ryan im 19 and i live in ny and i have completely devoted my life to these goals with or without a master, i would love to have one buttttt im not rich :) cough cough

i have 2 goals i want to achieve by practicing toaism nei kung etc.

1. stop reincarnation ( i feel like ive lived one to many lives, if you know what i meen)

2. better myself for the remainder of this lifetime

so in a nutshell i am looking for a master, i have very little resources, and next to no experience.

i might sound demanding but there is no way i am practicing under a master who cannot "prove" hes not sum frikin bs karate dude, yes i need you to chi slap me or somthing. i am rediculously hard working if i were to have a master and he told me i had to stand in horse stance indefinatly i have no problem with that im on a search for the real deal and will do anything to achieve these goals.

as of yet i have been into this for about 2 weeks i know i know what your thinking, but i feel like ive been ready and training to leave this world since i remember, in all the wrong ways untill now ofcourse. i have read magus, nei kung by danaos, the book of nei kung by ck chu and a few other random qigong books. im having trouble training because all ive read evrywere is you need a master and whatnot. but ive been abdominal breathing 24/7 for atleast two weeks and meditating atleast an hour almost evryday along with trying stances from ck chu

ive been looking around this site for about a week trying to pull out clues and whatnot and ive seen that theres alot of genuinly nice if not interesting people around here so i thought id through my birthday out incase any numerology or astrlogical people knew if it had any signifgance to my trainging in this lifetime. 7/31/89 8:07am

thanks to anyone who reads or resposnds!

ps i know i cant spell so dont bother telling me

pss if i cannot find a master anyone willing to give me any info on how to achive these goals would be much apreciated. (no i wont tell anyone, ultimatly with or without training i plan on moving to the remote wilderness sooner than later)

I like your attitude, at least for now. Who knows if it will change. It reminds me of myself...when I began I was so on fire for all of this. Wanted to achieve instant enlightenment!

So if I were a master, I'd willingly take you under my wing and see what you are made of...but sadly we're in the same boat. :lol:

Welcome to the bums. B)

hi my names ryan im 19 and i live in ny and i have completely devoted my life to these goals with or without a master, i would love to have one buttttt im not rich :) cough cough

i have 2 goals i want to achieve by practicing toaism nei kung etc.

1. stop reincarnation ( i feel like ive lived one to many lives, if you know what i meen)

2. better myself for the remainder of this lifetime

so in a nutshell i am looking for a master, i have very little resources, and next to no experience.

i might sound demanding but there is no way i am practicing under a master who cannot "prove" hes not sum frikin bs karate dude, yes i need you to chi slap me or somthing. i am rediculously hard working if i were to have a master and he told me i had to stand in horse stance indefinatly i have no problem with that im on a search for the real deal and will do anything to achieve these goals.

as of yet i have been into this for about 2 weeks i know i know what your thinking, but i feel like ive been ready and training to leave this world since i remember, in all the wrong ways untill now ofcourse. i have read magus, nei kung by danaos, the book of nei kung by ck chu and a few other random qigong books. im having trouble training because all ive read evrywere is you need a master and whatnot. but ive been abdominal breathing 24/7 for atleast two weeks and meditating atleast an hour almost evryday along with trying stances from ck chu

ive been looking around this site for about a week trying to pull out clues and whatnot and ive seen that theres alot of genuinly nice if not interesting people around here so i thought id through my birthday out incase any numerology or astrlogical people knew if it had any signifgance to my trainging in this lifetime. 7/31/89 8:07am

thanks to anyone who reads or resposnds!

ps i know i cant spell so dont bother telling me

pss if i cannot find a master anyone willing to give me any info on how to achive these goals would be much apreciated. (no i wont tell anyone, ultimatly with or without training i plan on moving to the remote wilderness sooner than later)

Hi and welcome. I suggest that you make some efforts and contact directly and specifically the people on the forum that you feel have something to offer you. Your post here is quite general - there are people from very many traditions and practices here and you can't follow them all plus people join everyday so in a few days nobody is going to remember your post anymore. So sit down and take it step by step establish short and precise goals and then go for them.

Good luck.

Edited by orb

thanks for the warm welcome scotty

thanks orb, will do i should have figured as much, but im not really into going door to door trying to get chi slaped hahaha. i guess im a little to hopefull in destiny and what not.(yes im waiting for a 100sumodd year old master to swoop down n fly me to china)

not to mention i live in upstate ny wich to say the least seems to be nomans land for thease practices and i dont have 7500 for zhen zong da doa or 700 for kunlun for that matter.

i will definatly have to keep an eye out for oppurtunities

i was trying to project qi in directions and i noticed the sky seems to almost or more so readily allow it up, and i feel like im pushing on a same polarity magnet when i push down,it seemd optional for me to choose in all other directions, i played with some candles and made them shake move and dance from 1-3 feet away without any fast hand movents (mainly by putting it equal distance between the to hands about 2 feet) another thing i put a magnet close to the candle flame and one hand a foot away and could get the same results. not smart but i tried it on my mom and my girlfriends. hand without telling them what i was doing both felt pushing snd pulling like magnets they said, i think im messing with my field or sumthing not chi? i also gave my girl a back massage with it she said she felt warmth and pressure( my hands were about 2-4 inches away not shaking or anything i know muscle and blood are a different story.hm this is all at will after meditation i cant do it all the time especially after doing it a bunch i feel like i run out and need to meditate or do forms to replenish again

qigong psycosis, or good? haha (i should probably start a practice thread)

http://www.chipower.com/advanced-chi-training.php bs? anyone know? im assuming ultimatley so but if noone here has tried im down for buying and returning it promptly if its worthless

Edited by rhps73189

Hello Ryan,

Quantum physics tell us that all matter is just energy vibrating at different frequencies. Your bones, muscles, blood, organs also vibrate at different frequencies and the electromagnetic field they give off is what the Chinese call qi.

You can cultivate it, manipulate it, and deplete it. If you are going to do massage a lot, you will be interacting with other people's fields a lot, taking on part of their field, and depleting your own, so practicing ways to cultivate and replenish yours is a good thing to do.

chris