Sign in to follow this  
mantis

freemasonry

does anyone here have any experience with it? i have found that they have lodges virtually everywhere. they have a long history that involves people who signed the declaration of independence and some of our presidents. they also seem to be fond of giving back to the communities via charity and other helpful programs.

here's a list of the presidents that where masons

Buchanan, James - President of the US

Ford, Gerald R. - President of the US

Garfield, James A. - President of the US

Harding, Warren G. - President of the US

Jackson, Andrew - President of the US

Johnson, Andrew - President of the US

McKinley, William - President of the US

Monroe, James - President of the US

Polk, James Knox - President of the US

Roosevelt, Franklin D. - President of the US

Roosevelt, Theodore - President of the US

Taft, William Howard - President of the US

Truman, Harry S. - President of the US

Washington, George - President of US, 1st

Edited by mantis

does anyone here have any experience with it? i have found that they have lodges virtually everywhere. they have a long history that involves people who signed the declaration of independence and some of our presidents. they also seem to be fond of giving back to the communities via charity and other helpful programs.

umm...

what do you wanna know?

if they actually contain any practices for spiritual development or if it's just a bunch of guys that get together for barbecues.

if they actually contain any practices for spiritual development or if it's just a bunch of guys that get together for barbecues.

I happened to know a few of them and you said it basically - "bunch of guys that get together for barbecues."

that's all it's about. Their rituals reflect some old knowledge that lost its meaning pretty much. They say that their aim is to take "good people and turn them into better people" - not a bad aim. Another thing about them they are very opened to different races and religions - which is cool - I was surprised to see that. Also it's not that difficult to join them either. But usually you have to know smb from inside that would introduce you and after that they have their own internal hierarchy of some sort. You pay a fee which wasn't bad either. You wear some funny cloths occasionally for their ceremonies but most of the time it's black suits and ties kinda like "Men In Black" and they have all these international meetings where they talk about how are they doing in their aim to become better people. I would prefer their thing to most of the local church - but I don't consider a real esoteric knowledge what they have to offer.

From what I understand there are many lodges that have become a bit 'dry' so to speak but also there are still plenty of Masons that take their Esoteric Studies seriously as well. Read Manly P. Hall's works. He was a 33rd Degree Initiate and His books are Full of ancient wisdom and Esoteric practices.

The Masons seem to still have affiliations with various Occult or Esoteric orders that are much more serious about Spiritual growth, with many members also belonging to Rosicrucian, Martinist... Orders.

They have a very interesting history, Like did you Know it was 2 Masons that convinced the Pope in a debate to end the Inquisition. Or that the Italian Renascence was hugely Funded by them. They gave Patronage to any Free thinkers or artists doing anything outside the bounds of the church and helped them print or publish their works, Even if the said artist or writer was anti the stance of the Masons themselves.

Seth.

Take it for what it's worth, but I had a taijiquan student who who was also learning hung gar from a guy who was supposedly taught his martial art to be an "enforcer" for the Chinese FreeMasons of Victoria British Columbia. He was an old guy. But supposedly he had broken his allegiance and left the group.

That is the only time I have ever heard of the "Chinese Free Masons"---but it makes for a good story. :)

Orb, you really don't know what you are talking about. So remain silent.

The following is off the cuff, rushed and really badly written as propaganda goes so I expect most readers will just laugh and go back to sleep, walking on in their dreams. PLEASE DO PROVE ME WRONG.

Now I may be a beginner in qi gong but this I know more than enough of. Spent my whole adult life researching them and their system while you good folks have been getting down with the Dao. Plenty of personal and second hand experience of their activities too boot. So this is not academic to me or to you.

Good question, if very lazy. Freemasonry. You don't have google? Freemasonrywatch.

All the info is out there now in this time of The Revelation of The Method and the world wide web. I say again, read up, do your homework, check the facts, question everything. Can you do that? Don't have the time?

The freemasons run from people like my grandfather [clueless], the majority, through a heirarchy of middle managers and social climbers who are more or less corrupt all the way through overt and covert aristocracy upto the European Royalty who head it [all chips of the old block, lost to the Dark Side of Psychopathy and megalomaniac Evil].

Actually almost everyone is a freemasonic initiated by the school system and the mass media.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/masonic-history.htm

They have hypnosis and the black arts of mass mind control down pat at the highest levels of The Craft. That's why many people reading this will reject it out of hand.

It's a mystifying secretive and highly corrupt pyramid scheme, recruiting and influencing under the guise of perfectly completing the "Great Work" of alchemy, gaining "The Light", realising the Godhead. "Morals and Dogma" by Albert Pike is available online. It's spills much of the beans, the reality most masons themselves don't know as they are too "common". Also "Secret Teachings of All Ages" [sp?] by Manly P.Hall. These men were Gods of Freemasonry, lionised as true teachers, so their words cannot be dismissed as uninformed. Even then, as per occult tradition, these books are encrypted and deceptive. Ingest, digest and then ruminate again.

Basically, freemasonry is an ancient patriarchal plan, feudalist, to evolve man into the brave new world order, royalty on top, immortal and transhuman, ever more godlike, conquering and transforming Nature to their Will, with a technocracy and then castes of genetically and cybernetically modified slaves below, cyborged and dronelike in a hive network. Population culled down to 500 million by 2050. Seriously. Look it up.

I found this vid just now. Merovingian kings did not die out and they rule you today. http://www.livevideo.com/video/genefire/5C...rdered-by-.aspx and here's a soft briefing on the bloodline http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopol...agoncourt01.htm

Don't panic, if you think that's bad you don't know about the ancestral hungry ghosts and the Matrix Plan.

If you read this far, well done. Now go check the facts and then respond appropriately. Alan Watt is a wake up call. You don't have long, cowans [look it up], NAU in 2010. NWO 2012 and it will be hell, if we don't stop them NOW.

All the best, navel gazers. :rolleyes: I do despair, the dearth of comment on our dire straits on this forum speaks volumes. If modern Western Taoists aren't wise to the Dark Magi then who is. Christians, mainly... <_<

Oh yeah PS Any freemasons or other luciferian occultists reading this ought to question your assumptions. Your indoctrination has "charged" you up into your heads, away from reality! You are not helping. Give up the thinking, civilised man, and just do your chi kung and meditation, balanced with communication on real important issues, not "commodity fetish". Drew hempel spells it out, as does Alan Watt. May Heaven save us. Peace.

Yeah I don't trust the organization whatsoever, but then again, it does seem like many are simply charitable BBQists.

It depends on your Rite. Blue Lodge Masonry (Apprentice through Master Mason) is basically a group of guys that get together. The initiations have some meaning to them, but it is mostly ethical and the esoteric stuff is skimmed over. Blue Lodge only initiates to the 3rd degree. Scottish Rite Masonry initiates 4th through 33rd degree and the Memphis Rite and others have yet other degrees. There are also a number of "appendage" degrees. Then there are the Shriners....

For the most part the Orders are just a group of guys that get together under the auspices of an ancient order. There are groups within Masonry though that engage in deeper study. There are likewise study groups,for history, mathematics etc.

In the US and England the Grand Lodges require that an initiate believe in "an Ultimate Being" basically you have to believe in a supreme god of some sort be it Allah, Jehovah, the Trinity or an ambiguous "Great Architect". In Le Grande Orient de France this requirement was eliminated, interestingly, LGOF seems to have more of an esoteric element to it (but it is only anecdotal, since this impression is based on a very small sample). The US and UK Grand Lodges do not recognize the LGOF despite its being older than both, but they do recognize the Grand Lodge of France, which broke from LGOF to retain the "God" belief. No lodge associated with the UK Grand Lodge can admit women, but LGOF allows "association" with lodges that admit women, they just don't directly initiate them.

Basically Freemasonry will give you tools, but nowadays not much real guidance. Initiation rituals can be profound, but Masonry is not the only group that holds initiation rituals. If you are made a mason in the US you will pretty much be joining a social group, most of the deeper teaching is already available on the internet etc. (Note: This is not coming from a Mason, only someone who has associated with some Masons -both US Grand Lodge and LGOF- and who has studied their history and teachings. The comment on initiation rituals is based on a non-Masonic experience with initiation, that never the less still has similarities with Masonic rites)

Jmo, but my grandpa was a freemason and it was strickly a fundraising, drinking, and anti-catholic club as far as he was concerned.

It used to be the popes who accused masons of being evil. As a matter of fact, the story of the "Palladian Order" (the first time "satanism" was penned) was brewed into hysteria levels of anti masonry zeal until the reporter came out public and said the whole anti-masonry story was hatched just to show how easy it was to get the Catholics whipped up to inquisition gear even during the eve of the 20th century. That embarrassment pretty much shut the Catholic Church up about masonry but the evangelicals have picked up the torch since.

There is yuckiness at the top of the masons much like any other organization whether religious, governmental, or financial and the organizations attacking the masons throughout history, then and now, are no better.

Mudslinging just pulls everyone into the soup.

And if the space lizards bothered to infiltrate grandpa's club with all the silly handshakes and alcoholics and not the major militaries and governments of the world they need to get their slimey heads checked!! :lol:

Personally, I believe the lizards have infiltrated all organizations in a fair and balanced manner as one might imagine sensible space alien bad guys would do... they too must follow the Tao in all things.

Yoda

Personally, I believe the lizards have infiltrated all organizations in a fair and balanced manner as one might imagine sensible space alien bad guys would do... they too must follow the Tao in all things.

:lol: How true.

Listen "Mister into Secret Knowledge via google and tons of books from Amazon.com" I never said I know much about masons, nor do I really care. I happened to personally know at least 3 active members from 2 different countries and that's where I got the info - they actually wanted me to join them. I was looking into joining just so that I can get a better job 'cause I thought they use their connections to help each other out. But after hearing a little bit of their twisted theories which are awfully similar to whatever you tried to explain in your post, I developed an acute allergic reaction to all these geniuses and realised that all that bs is not going to help me at all.

So you can show off as much as you want on forums with all your childish revelations about mass hypnosis and "commodity fetishism" --- whatever that means and leave me out of this.

And to express better my position to you Mister Awakened One let me quote from my favorite most sacred books on the planet - I'm not going to divulge the name - it's only for the initiated ones.

"...Cal Naughton, Jr.: I like to picture Jesus as a figure skater. He wears like a white outfit, and He does interpretive ice dances of my life's journey.

Texas Ranger: Someone didn't love you enough when you were little, did they?

Reese Bobby: That's a good call.

Cal Naughton, Jr.: Shake and bake!

Ricky Bobby: What does that do? Does that blow your mind? That just happened!

Jean Girard: Is that a catchphrase or epilepsy?

Jean Girard: Hakuna Matata, bitches!

Ricky Bobby, Cal Naughton, Jr.: Shake and bake!..."

The following is off the cuff, rushed and really badly written as propaganda goes so I expect most readers will just laugh and go back to sleep, walking on in their dreams. PLEASE DO PROVE ME WRONG.

Now I may be a beginner in qi gong but this I know more than enough of. Spent my whole adult life researching them and their system while you good folks have been getting down with the Dao. Plenty of personal and second hand experience of their activities too boot. So this is not academic to me or to you.

Good question, if very lazy. Freemasonry. You don't have google? Freemasonrywatch.

All the info is out there now in this time of The Revelation of The Method and the world wide web. I say again, read up, do your homework, check the facts, question everything. Can you do that? Don't have the time?

The freemasons run from people like my grandfather [clueless], the majority, through a heirarchy of middle managers and social climbers who are more or less corrupt all the way through overt and covert aristocracy upto the European Royalty who head it [all chips of the old block, lost to the Dark Side of Psychopathy and megalomaniac Evil].

Actually almost everyone is a freemasonic initiated by the school system and the mass media.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/masonic-history.htm

They have hypnosis and the black arts of mass mind control down pat at the highest levels of The Craft. That's why many people reading this will reject it out of hand.

It's a mystifying secretive and highly corrupt pyramid scheme, recruiting and influencing under the guise of perfectly completing the "Great Work" of alchemy, gaining "The Light", realising the Godhead. "Morals and Dogma" by Albert Pike is available online. It's spills much of the beans, the reality most masons themselves don't know as they are too "common". Also "Secret Teachings of All Ages" [sp?] by Manly P.Hall. These men were Gods of Freemasonry, lionised as true teachers, so their words cannot be dismissed as uninformed. Even then, as per occult tradition, these books are encrypted and deceptive. Ingest, digest and then ruminate again.

Basically, freemasonry is an ancient patriarchal plan, feudalist, to evolve man into the brave new world order, royalty on top, immortal and transhuman, ever more godlike, conquering and transforming Nature to their Will, with a technocracy and then castes of genetically and cybernetically modified slaves below, cyborged and dronelike in a hive network. Population culled down to 500 million by 2050. Seriously. Look it up.

I found this vid just now. Merovingian kings did not die out and they rule you today. http://www.livevideo.com/video/genefire/5C...rdered-by-.aspx and here's a soft briefing on the bloodline http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopol...agoncourt01.htm

Don't panic, if you think that's bad you don't know about the ancestral hungry ghosts and the Matrix Plan.

If you read this far, well done. Now go check the facts and then respond appropriately. Alan Watt is a wake up call. You don't have long, cowans [look it up], NAU in 2010. NWO 2012 and it will be hell, if we don't stop them NOW.

All the best, navel gazers. :rolleyes: I do despair, the dearth of comment on our dire straits on this forum speaks volumes. If modern Western Taoists aren't wise to the Dark Magi then who is. Christians, mainly... <_<

Oh yeah PS Any freemasons or other luciferian occultists reading this ought to question your assumptions. Your indoctrination has "charged" you up into your heads, away from reality! You are not helping. Give up the thinking, civilised man, and just do your chi kung and meditation, balanced with communication on real important issues, not "commodity fetish". Drew hempel spells it out, as does Alan Watt. May Heaven save us. Peace.

This type of stuff is full of the same kind of bad information that Flat Earth Society and the fools that claim the Moon Landing was fake use. Morals and Dogma actually has some interesting food for thought in it. Much of what gets quoted gets taken out of context. The Freemasons are a dying breed if anything, not the vast "powerful" society of freethinkers they once were, and certainly not the ruling hidden government that numbskulls like the writers of these websites claim them to be. Though at least one book does lay the claim (albeit with circumstantial evidence) that Jesus was a member of the predecessor of the Freemasons and that he was the "morning Star" (remember the star of that led the magi to his supposed birth?) that was called Lucifer the Light Bringer.

Edited by Taoist81

This type of stuff is full of the same kind of bad information that Flat Earth Society and the fools that claim the Moon Landing was fake use. Morals and Dogma actually has some interesting food for thought in it. Much of what gets quoted gets taken out of context. The Freemasons are a dying breed if anything, not the vast "powerful" society of freethinkers they once were, and certainly not the ruling hidden government that numbskulls like the writers of these websites claim them to be. Though at least one book does lay the claim (albeit with circumstantial evidence) that Jesus was a member of the predecessor of the Freemasons and that he was the "morning Star" (remember the star of that led the magi to his supposed birth?) that was called Lucifer the Light Bringer.

That's only what they want you to think! It's all a Merovingian plot with the Freemasons, Knights Templar, and the Illuminati. They're going to use mind control powers passed down to them from ancient Egyptian mystery schools, to turn us all into cyborg zombies for their nefarious purposes!

:lol:

That's only what they want you to think! It's all a Merovingian plot with the Freemasons, Knights Templar, and the Illuminati. They're going to use mind control powers passed down to them from ancient Egyptian mystery schools, to turn us all into cyborg zombies for their nefarious purposes!

interesting connection, sounds plausible. thanks.

from what i understood of this thread:

freemasonery = evil

interesting connection, sounds plausible. thanks.

from what i understood of this thread:

freemasonery = evil

What you should have understood:

anti-masonry = idiocy

They are active, they exist, they too try to raise the kundalini. From indirect experience I believe that they still study other schools of metaphysics and spiritual practice and add it to their vast libraries of knowledge.

As for the rumours of doom and gloom... take it or leave it.

Yours humbly,

James

[editted to add this wee link for those interested in a broad education in alchemy]

Edited by .broken.

Shhh! If you tell everyone about the cyborg zombie plot they might also find out about the nanite built shooter on the grassy knoll! They might even realize that the earth is flat! We can't have that, think of how much money we will lose in globe and astronomy book sales!

so it looks like half of you believe they're BBQ'ers and the other half think they have something to them. it turns out that the AMORC also has a branch in my city (wow) but i've heard some bad things about them although i'm sure they'd be more spiritually inclined.

decisions, decisions.

so it looks like half of you believe they're BBQ'ers and the other half think they have something to them. it turns out that the AMORC also has a branch in my city (wow) but i've heard some bad things about them although i'm sure they'd be more spiritually inclined.

decisions, decisions.

You are likely right that you have a greater chance of "special" instruction from AMORC than the US Grand Lodge. That said, there are few groups that limit membership to their group only. The Golden Dawn was founded by guys who were masons, Rosicrucian's and a few other things if memory serves. A former Superior in the A.'.A.'. was a member of the OTO as well as a freemason and he is now working towards the Episcopalian Priesthood. Lots of (mostly Western) groups have "something" to offer, and only a few require that they be your only group. The BOTA, OTO, A.'.A.'., the Golden Dawn, Inc.... the list goes on. Best thing you could do is contact them and inquire. keep in mind that the Masons, BOTA, OTO and AMORC charge dues, so they aren't cheap. A.'.A.'. expels any member who accepts compensation for A.'.A.'. training. The Golden Dawn may charge dues as well, but they are rather small in their current order manifestation and are not likely to have a temple near you. Weren't you also learning from a Gnostic society? Good luck in your journey.

i used to practice an online gnostic system if that's what you mean but i have never been a member of a society. the dues for these are pretty cheap to, about $10 a month (or $120ish for a year). i'm not really into that aleister crowley black magic stuff either.

i used to practice an online gnostic system if that's what you mean but i have never been a member of a society. the dues for these are pretty cheap to, about $10 a month (or $120ish for a year). i'm not really into that aleister crowley black magic stuff either.

Those dues don't sound bad at all. Is that for AMORC? Crowley sounds scary to lots of people at first glance, he may have even meant for that to happen. But the system is good, no cat sacrificing or anything. Crowley defined black magick as anything not aimed at achieving union the divine (and dissolution thereafter). Chances are anything you learn in either of the orders you are considering are required for A.'.A.'. as well and much of the OTO (not coming from an OTO member) is stuff built on Masonry with some tantric teaching thrown in. Still, it is understandable, Crowley's writing, despite its value, can leave a bad taste for some.

Edit:

Mantis, how old are you? If memory serves you were ~16 when you started posting here. You know that you have to be 21 for most Masonic lodges. Again if memory serves AMORC accepts 18 and up. Things could have changed for the masons what with membership numbers hitting so low lately.

Edited by Taoist81

Sign in to follow this