Sign in to follow this  
Wuji108

Hello from Wuji108

Hi, I was glad to find this forum of Taoists and practitioners of Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Taoist meditation, etc. I'm currently living near Wudang Mountain in Hubei Province, China, where I've been since June. I've been studying in the U.S. with a Taoist priest since 2002 having "converted" after 30 years of yoga...

I love the practicality of Taoism as it combines with the mystical, both being essential to balancing our nature, and bringing both aspects into harmony, keeping us grounded even as we become more spooky.

Hi, I was glad to find this forum of Taoists and practitioners of Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Taoist meditation, etc. I'm currently living near Wudang Mountain in Hubei Province, China, where I've been since June. I've been studying in the U.S. with a Taoist priest since 2002 having "converted" after 30 years of yoga...

I love the practicality of Taoism as it combines with the mystical, both being essential to balancing our nature, and bringing both aspects into harmony, keeping us grounded even as we become more spooky.

Wow dude, Wudang Mountain I thought it existed only in fairy-tales. So anyway are you like a monk or smth?

Thx

Orb

Sign in to follow this