Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

How to open Heart Chakra?

kunlun and red sun seem to be good techniques for this.

Then otherwise just focus on filling yourself with love. Imagine something (higher self, goddess, whatever feels right for you) then just get lost in unconditional love for it. Lately i find this far more satisfying than other forms of entertainment.

I believe that Hung is the mantra for the heart. Green is the color. Wind is the element. Its associated with love and wisdom.

Glen morris says something to the extent of "Opening the heart is the second most life changing experience you will have other than the kundalini"

Glen morris says something to the extent of "Opening the heart is the second most life changing experience you will have other than the kundalini"

Correct.

:)

Inner smile in the heart & heart chakra & 2nd dantien.

if you havnt already, I would suggest opening the root chakra first, then the sacral and solar plexus before attempting to open your heart chakra too much. I mean, there is nothing wrong with an open heart on it's own, but having the foundation of the three lower chakras will greatly help you deal with the surge of compassion you will be experiancing. Heart is all about compassion and empathy, really.

Imagine feeling every pain, lustful desire, and feelings of self hate of people around you day to day without being able to ground and redirect this energy so it doesn't take hold of you(root chakra), not being able to keep these feelings In balance bringing you down with them (sacral), and not having the ability to say no to your new found compassion even when it may be detrimental to you and your health (solar plexus).

lol, This would be a great plug for iG don't you think, sean? Steph is all about the heart. Speaking of which I owe a personal review/testimony of this guy's chakra audio meditations and material which have been great for me so far. I would def reccomend steph and his chakra material if your goal is to open the heart and you're not sure where to start.

Good luck!

not how,

but where

when why

then, and how

it comes naturally.

Edited by Spectrum

different ways.... :)

Open Heart Surgery.

carefully now, with yer intentions kids!

Peace!

Shon

Oh?

I guess ...

also when those feelings of "love" are felt

watch them, allow them.

Don't shut them down or get distracted by something else,

like is so easy to have happen.

If one does this

slowly over time you'll notice that those feelings,

that state,

lasts just a little longer each time.

It's one of those practice things.

Of course, it's one of them

"We want it all,

and we want it now!"

kinda things

but when we are fully aware over a prolonged time

and the learning is gradual,

The learning is real.

and becomes experienced knowledge.

... Open heart surgery is faster though!

:wub:

gotta have som goals for motvation

btw Shon, u have no idea what u are talking about, but thanks : D

hehe ok i ll relax ..

no hard feelings ..

Edited by Rolf

gotta have som goals for motvation

btw Shon, u have no idea what u are talking about, but thanks : D

hehe ok i ll relax ..

Agreed.

:D

this is not about result first , its how to practise

well , thanks

: O spam spam

spam

yay i havent masturbated for 3-4 days new record ;OOOPPP woh o o o,,

thank you for all reply

chakras... spin... they do not open or close. You can add more chi to make the spin more dynamic and rapid with more torque. But you cannot open or close a chakra... open or close implies a planar model. Lids are flat... chakric energy rotate and project forward. like a slinky.

Since your left hand is yin... slap the hell out of it... then place it about 6 inches from a very happy person's heart... you'll feel the spinning like a pinwheel against your left palm

but there can be blockages that can be opened

^^

Edited by Rolf

I think surrendering to a woman would be the easiest way.

Likewise I think it's easier for women to open up their second and sixth chakras by surrendering to a man.

good point daoian :)

I also am inclined to agree with witch as well...it does a man's heart good to have a pair of breasts pressed up against it :D

another good one is...arch your back a bit, arms out, palms up, open your chest like you're optimus prime showing off the autobot matrix :lol:

if you're depressed and time is moving too slowly for you... (4th chakra is heart is time) my clan produces an herbal formula to energize both the heart and throat chakra...

its marketed at leitzin. look it up. taking it when depressed will create a spiritual experience ... if you sleep within a few minutes of taking it, you'll have a pre programmed dream.

There's nothing worse than getting hit on by a pervert male. They pull your chi back into jing and then back into generative or seminal fluid. It's psychic rape. Luckily I practice pre-emptive offense by sitting in full-lotus as much as possible (which enables me to counter-act the attack by locking in my lower chakras so the pervert male can not suck me off). So then I just keep sitting in full-lotus to reverse the process (reconverting generative fluid back into jing and then back into chi). The QUICKEST way to do this is to have a female nearby so that the chi is sucked out of my pineal gland into the female, thereby pulling up the jing to create MORE chi which in turn transduces the generative fluid and EXORCISES the psychic rape I just experienced. So the full-lotus prevents the male pervert from sucking me off and the full-lotus ALSO enables me to convert the sex energy back into love-light. That's the secret connection between ALL the chakras, as mediated by pure consciousness or "female formless awareness."

btt.

if I am in lack of empathy and need to readress honesty in myself about my own needs and limitations so I can relate to others on common ground with help of compassion I find it good to listen to Lama Guyrme chant Chenrezi Pure Land Prayer on Rain of Blessings: Vajra Chants.

It's very difficult to describe the EXTENT of what I'm talking about. Reverse breathing (standing nearby and having O at a Ds) works for normal females BECAUSE normal females ALREADY use the parasympathetic vagus nerve to sublimate the sex energy, NATURALLY. Yes there are SOME female perverts and when you say it's the left-brain types that's also what I mean by women who identify with patriarchy. In fact -- this works in several ways: First there's the elite left-brain women who consciously repress their sex energy in order to make it a rare commodity for controlling males. Those type of females are perverts in the same sense that elite males are perverts -- which means that, unfortunately ALL MODERN MALES are perverts. The second type of female is the VICTIM of this secret elite male-female repressed sex partnership. The female victims are those on the bottom of the economic ladder who hang with males who are forced into menial labor (and the military) and are so stressed, afraid and angry that they in turn take it out on their female partners. So the lower income, ghetto neighorhoods have lots of these females who are quick to get angry because they're so used to being surrounded by male perverts who suck off their energy, always bringing them down. So pretty much everyone is a victim in modern society without knowing it. The female perverts can be changed because AGAIN they naturally sublimate their sex energy through the parasympathetic internal climax. These women are SO stressed that the heavy cortisol levels prevent them from using their pre-frontal cortex -- these ghetto women are therefore stupid in the sense of not having the freedom to think conceptually that much. So you can fix them temporarily -- give them joy -- but they're permanently in a fear-anger environment so you just have to rewire their synapses everytime you see them. That's why it's crucial that a person, "learn how to learn." The uneducated right-brain males just use the energy for more sex and since they're over-worked in the fear-anger control system then eventually any energy you give them will not be enough BECAUSE they don't know how to build that energy themselves, transducing it into love-light.

Amazingly though females instinctively can FEEL when they are receiving FREE love orgasmic energy -- after the first climax it's a sure thing. (oops can't chew green tea and sit in full-lotus and type at the same time! Just spit out that tea bag and now can go back into full-lotus). O.K. so today I had a perfect example. I got a new thrift-store bike and cruised across the river -- ended up at this used bookstore hunting. Was in full-lotus, the store was empty -- I was upstairs in a corner. Then along comes miss well-endowed -- she's young, pretty, and stands across from me. There's no direct eye laser angle for the pineal gland but that's not necessary. So she soaked up the energy and we had a mutual climax and then she just came over and stood right in front of me so I could stare into her yoni and breasts! haha. It was funny and we climaxed again and I think a third time -- I was reading so I wasn't counting. Anyway I was reading Judy Gartner's sound healing book wherein she converts the whole energy spectrum to hertz -- pretty interesting. So I went back down to the science section and found another science book and then returned the New Age music healing book to the occult section. There was missy -- following me around the store. She literally come into my aisle and stared at me and then kept coming back into my aisle staring at me -- the store was otherwise pretty much empty. haha.

Anyway so I biked towards home -- probably 15 miles -- and this virus was kicking in. This was ironic since the music therapy book was talking about how synthetic dyes KILL your living cells (yet we eat synthetic food coloring) and then the new science book I bought described how the same synthetic dye was found to KILL strep virus. haha. So much for the New Age -- and here I was with the virus kicking in... hold on I'll eat a garlic clove.

Yeah I had no garlic for days and then on 5 hours of sleep I ate some gas shop meat that had been sitting out too long....so I'm near home and come to this corner store I stop at on occasion. I glanced in and there was this female worker with whom I've had O at a Ds -- through the wall. I thought perfect so now I can treat this virus since it was getting worse. I just sat outside on this curb which faces her backside -- only a brick wall of the store separated us. No one would suspect, of course, that my pineal gland was pulsating as she sucked up my electromagnetic energy -- through the wall. The chi built up so much that my body balanced like a magnet against gravity -- my knees had absolutely no support - just my sacrum was on this curb. So after several O at a Ds the virus symptoms went away (maybe half an hour) so I went down to the corner to this Somalian restaurant and got a Somalian tea (sugar and milk and spices). I sat outside with my back to the FEMALE section (closed off with curtains) and sure enough -- the pineal gland is kicking out the chi -- through the WALLS -- nonstop. So I can now read since any viral symptoms are immediately sucked out of my body, transduced into love-light and sucked up by the females. Illness is just extra energy that has not been harmonized and transduced. Ummm well then since I biked several more miles I got some garlic (FINALLY) and do more reading and more O at a Ds, while splurging for a couple ice cream sandwiches and a big hamburger! haha. The green tea counteracts the rotten egg smell from the garlic.

So that's how it works.

Sign in to follow this