Sign in to follow this  
Smile

Little miracles around us

There are little miracles that we encounter in our daily life that inspire us to be a better, kinder human beings. They touch our hearts because you can feel the grace and love the spirit plays through those little moments when it happens. The anomalies that can not be explained but are a reality. Thing that shouldn't be happening but are in front of our eyes.

I will start...

nSOaLH8vxYw

Edited for better video quality...

Edited by Smile

There are little miracles that we encounter in our daily life that inspire us to be a better, kinder human beings. They touch our hearts because you can feel the grace and love the spirit plays through those little moments when it happens. The anomalies that can not be explained but are a reality. Thing that shouldn't be happening but are in front of our eyes.

I will start...

Full

body

chills

thank you Smile

-_-

*bow*

I will start...

nSOaLH8vxYw

Edited for better video quality...

Idiot Savants have been well-described by the psychological literature for a long time. It is a rare form of autism and is a miracle in the same way that cancer or any other disease is. My question would be "when this little girl grows up will she be able to provide for herself---or will she have to live in a group home or institution?"

Sign in to follow this