Upfromtheashes

Sexual Problem giant testicle

Well I had not been doing much semen retention or ejaculation for a while -

Basically 30 minutes a week of masturbation with maybe one ejaculation every 7 days or so sometimes a bit more

I then had 3 ejaculations in 4 days -

Taking zinc and multivitamin mineral supplement and small amounts of maca

Five days later I masturbated for 2 hours without ejaculation - Had taken a small amount of maca root

Had also been exercising a bit and eaten some raw fish a bunch of raw cheese and more fish etc -

Also did male deer a couple times in the middle

Anyway last night I could barely stand the feeling in my body it hurt so bad -

I had been drawing the energy I had down while ejaculating so that it almost felt like there was a seal over the penis where I could masturbate very hard and just would not cum unless I threw a mental switch -

Anyway my body hurt so much I ejaculated

Well today my left testicle swelled up to the size of an orange - tons of fluid inside it and out -

Went to the ER and was reffered to a urologist -

Testicle shrunk a bit - got home and was talking with parents and got a bit emotionally excited and it swelled up even bigger immediately - hurt terrible could barely walk - and now I am typing this from bed on laptop

Any ideas what could be going on?

Thanks

Ric

Edited by Upfromtheashes

Can you describe your diet and sleep patterns?

Stop masturbating as that will only excite more your already high Yang energy level.

What kind of meditative practices are you currently involved with?

Can you describe your diet and sleep patterns?

Stop masturbating as that will only excite more your already high Yang energy level.

What kind of meditative practices are you currently involved with?

Did the ER test you for testicular torsion? Thats a really serious condition.

Did the ER test you for testicular torsion? Thats a really serious condition.

Ok well they say I have a hydo-ceal and not tesicular torsion - have an appointment with a urologist in 6 days -

It currently swells up to the size of an orange every time I stand for more than half an hour -

Current mediative practices - |

Alternate nostril breathing

Grounding exercies -

Everyday

Varying - Awareness of breath- focusing on different parts of body - Lying down and moving energy throughout the body - Not doing anything and just lying as energy moves by itself by something that I havent figured out yet what it is -

Slow movement of my arms in circles and spirals - Sometimes tensing muscles in my legs in isometic contractions while moving the arms slowly -

Full lotus - sometimes up to an hour but usually not more than 20 min somedays none at all

Different stretching postures most from my high school wrestling days

Cognitive Behavorial techniques - Thought stoppage - developing different thinking strategies -

Doctor Morris inspired toning down of thought which instead of fighting them just taking attention away and not feeding negative ones

Walk in parks and trees

Light weights every now and then with secret smile - Moving my body with intent and aware of my body at all times where I basically balance out my body being in extreme pain and barely being able to stand feelings or terror with secret smile and movement of energy - If it hard and scared I intend it to be soft and relaxed -

This varies however - Sometimes I can keep myself in the face of a storm of pain and negative emotions coming at me -

Other days I am almost ready to be commited - Acually it varies often hour to hour and sometimes feels like reality changes very strongly over periods of seconds

My diet completley affects my mood - For a long period I ate tons of raw meat and raw milk - Lately the last year I have been eating more grains - Brown rice - quinoa - More vegetables -

For 4 years I fasted every day and gorged on meat at night because that was the only way I could deal with my feelings -this was a change from my diet before of eating mostly milk and cereal

For a while before that I would drink a pint or two of heavy cream just to "kill" the feelings -

These were bad ideas for my health but all I could do - I had been hospitalized several times and I was willing to do anything for a bit of relief - drugs only made things worse

I was living almost completely on heavy cream and could barely move but my heart felt good and I wasnt insane

So presently I am going more moderate on the meat and it is mostly cooked - -

Grains - vegetables - fish - beans - vegetables - Nuts - cheese- yogurt -

Trying to drink lots of water

Raw celery juice seems to smooth things out -

Sleep paterns - If I am going nuts it is sometimes up all night - If I am really insane with pain it is maybe two hours every now and then at most at no predictable times - I have lots of problems at night - body/nervous system feel like it is going nuts like an out of control restless leg syndrom throughout my whole body - This is much worse if I exercise

Ric

Edited by Upfromtheashes

Lucky its just a Hydroseal man, i think its pretty common, my mate had that same thing but he had to go to hospital to get it fixed. No biggy man, just take a chill pill and follow doc's orders.

I had a hydroceal and varicoceal (sp?) when I was 15. Didn't hurt at all until they cut my balls open! lol

Drained the fluid, tied a vein, and I was as good as new. Outpatient surgery.

ya I have a small varicocle as well which i got doing something very similar to you

ie masturbating for a long long period without ejaculation

I think that this practice is not healthy if one can not have non-ejac orgasms to relieve the pent up stress on

the sex organs. one should also be able to move the sex energy away from the genitals

I also think I have a hydrocele that is small not sure though

anyways im thinking about getting them removed but im afraid that surgery could cut some vitally important

nerves or channels in the area any advice from anyone who had such a surgery?

were there any negative side effects from surgery?

thanks

Thats interesting. When I was in cambodia, I saw a small boy have his testicles inflated. It was filled with

air, believe or not. I looked at it with awe and my jaw dropped. I thought it was going to blow, it was the size of an orange. His father just squeezed the air out. I was like, you take him to the Doc, before he gets older.

Guest artform

ya I have a small varicocle as well which i got doing something very similar to you

ie masturbating for a long long period without ejaculation

I think that this practice is not healthy if one can not have non-ejac orgasms to relieve the pent up stress on

the sex organs. one should also be able to move the sex energy away from the genitals

I also think I have a hydrocele that is small not sure though

anyways im thinking about getting them removed but im afraid that surgery could cut some vitally important

nerves or channels in the area any advice from anyone who had such a surgery?

were there any negative side effects from surgery?

thanks

I had a fairly gnarled varicocele on my left testicle and upward which had been there since puberty as far as I remembered almost 30 years ago when it was identified when I was in a fertility clinic examination. The surgery to cut and seal (or tie off) the vein was done through an incision in my lower abdomen under a light general anaesthetic, and I've been better balanced ever since! :lol: And fathered two great children!

Although it took some time to heal, I think I would still prefer this method to going in via the scrotum!

all the best everyone with this male delight

artform

Edited by artform