Pranaman

practice, astrology, and feng shui

I love standing, but I can't stand to stand in a ten by ten foot room with a computer, couch, dresser, blue oyster mushroom growing equipment, and plastic portable closet in it. It's just too much, I find it really hard to push myself outside of my teacher's studio. I ask you all, how do I discover the prime time for me to practice(possibly via astrology), and if I were to take everything out of this room, what do I need to learn to make it my practice room. Any other outside energies I could summon to dually help my internal energy of motivation, inspiration, and honor?

Oregon.

Hmm...aren't there any parks nearby your home?

Best is practising close to an old tree (their souls are older and wiser, their earth chi is more grounded and you can exchange solid energy with them. Avoid young trees, too impatient and volatile) or near a waterfall. This Buddhist old friend of mine, genkaku, practises in the perfect environment:

2sah5it.png

Namo Amitabha Buddha.

Hey :)

Blue oyster mushroom? I have been growing Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) and Lion's mane (Hericium erinaceus) myself, Reishi is good for the total immune system and Lion's mane is good for the brain.

Though i have not heard of the blue oyster mushroom yet, can you eat it? is it medicinal or otherwise?

About your question: I think you should keep integrating everything that you like, but maybe also re-arrange some times, and also add and remove and relocate things and/or yourself, etc, and also expand in various ways, like indeed go to other places, and so on.

Innergy :)

I love standing, but I can't stand to stand in a ten by ten foot room with a computer, couch, dresser, blue oyster mushroom growing equipment, and plastic portable closet in it. It's just too much, I find it really hard to push myself outside of my teacher's studio. I ask you all, how do I discover the prime time for me to practice(possibly via astrology), and if I were to take everything out of this room, what do I need to learn to make it my practice room. Any other outside energies I could summon to dually help my internal energy of motivation, inspiration, and honor?

Look around your neighborhood for the parks or schools. Might be harder out in the burbs but there are the wetland preserves out there as well.

As for your room. It's up to you. Whatever your comfortable with. I would keep things as simple as possible and not worry about calling the bat cave for special mojo, do what you intuitively feel is right.