Vajrasattva

scary stuff

Well I can get the infowars.com site from here in the UK so I'm not sure what he's on about. To be honest I figure Jones is a shill and a nut-job but in truth he's probably working for the CIA as a fly-trap for potential 'you-know-what's' (begins with T and ends in death).

And no 911 wasn't an inside job is was perpetrated by Saudi Arabia. Take a look at the world capital they're building: http://www.dubai-architecture.info/DUB-GAL1.htm At the end of the day all these power pissed types are as bad as each other.

Well I can get the infowars.com site from here in the UK so I'm not sure what he's on about. To be honest I figure Jones is a shill and a nut-job but in truth he's probably working for the CIA as a fly-trap for potential 'you-know-what's' (begins with T and ends in death).

And no 911 wasn't an inside job is was perpetrated by Saudi Arabia. Take a look at the world capital they're building: http://www.dubai-architecture.info/DUB-GAL1.htm At the end of the day all these power pissed types are as bad as each other.

Sorry dude but It was an inside job--I wish it was not true---research it--and yes most of them were from Saudi Arabia

Jones in the cia LOL

Well I can get prisonplanet.com as well so WHAT IS JONES ON ABOUT?

So who would gain if America and Britain imploded?

Anyway this thread should be moved to the 'off topic' section. Sean?

Sorry dude but It was an inside job--I wish it was not true---research it--and yes most of them were from Saudi Arabia

Jones in the cia LOL

I spent three months researching it and it's balls. Anyway what's all this shit got to do with Taoism or spiritual matters? :huh:

I spent three months researching it and it's balls. Anyway what's all this shit got to do with Taoism or spiritual matters? :huh:

I spent 5 yrs researching it and it not balls! I have no problem having it moved---and I have no need to defend the truth it speaks for its self. The evidence is all out there.

take it easy Pat

Edited by Jedi777

Scarier still revelation of plan to release Avian Flu on world population.

Check out this important organization. These are not crackpots.

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=755

Spirituality should be grounded in the physical reality.

If we see, truly see what is happening in this drama we call our physical world then perhaps our spirituality calls us to reach out to our brothers and sisters when the times call for it.

Ignorance is bliss.

The question I ask myself often is how can I still pursue blissful cultivation and digest the knowledge of what is going down in this world. It is a challenge. But there is no other way to be CONSCIOUS, awake and aware.

Outraged and engaged.

Craig

The true enemy isn't the government, its our ignorant and apathetic population.

A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves. -Juvenal

saudi arabia doesn't even piss without permission of the US.

when the sanctions were first placed on Iraq, the oil production of Saudi Arabia suddenly jumped up from 5 million barrels to 8 million barrels per day; iraq could no longer sell 90% of its oil due to the sanctions, but the oil fields didn't just sit there and rust away.

it wasn't about 'imploding' the US or Britain; it was about giving the US the moral authority to do WHATEVER it decided was necessary to protect itself from 'implosion.' it was about creating a new cold war order.

in 2005, nearly a month after hurricane katrina (i was still down there at the time), i remember the story on the news about the british military storming an iraqi jail to free two british soldiers. the fulcrum of the scandal was whether britain or anyone else had the authority to disregard/undermine the new iraq by breaking into the jail.

only in passing did CNN mention WHY the soldiers had been captured: they were posing as radical insurgents, setting bombs, killing officers.

it's chess, not checkers.

it's chess, not checkers.

Yes but all governments are playing this game and they always have been. I think the way out of all this shit is to nurture positive change and not romanticise civil war.

Yes but all governments are playing this game and they always have been. I think the way out of all this shit is to nurture positive change and not romanticise civil war.

i totally agree with you.

i chose spiritual teaching over politics.

aaaaaaaaaaaah that's the kind of shit that got my kicked out of the army :blink:

I can't take it anymore. How can you handle it? I have moved on to higher callings.

The Outside reflects the inside "Patrick"

Really and what are you so frightened of?

Your own shadow perhaps?

Haha I am not afraid of my shadow : )My shadow is nice compared to some of the real evils that exist out there.

for example....the "control" in the media, food, etc that is infact detrimental to my kids and those around me.

wake up things are changing fast.

100% on point vajrasattva

fluoride in the water, internet censorship, genetically modified food, failing economy and school system (they removed hundreds of millions of dollars from miami-dade schools budget), rising crime.

whats next? they're going to take away our guns?

there going to take away our FREEEDOOOM!!!!

nahh seriously now whats going to happen is. In 2012 they will turn us into zombie slaves by adding a virus to our water systems. Once they mass an army of us they will send us to the moon where we will create mining colonies. We will spend the remainder of our lives on the moon mining a precious element called helium-3 that is abundant there that can be used to create "Fusion energy".The generation that will follow will vow to never harm the earth again and create a very peaceful human race, until offcourse this precious element runs dry

Edited by qijack

3 months is nothing. People have been researching this since Kennedy was assassinated.

There was a plan by the CIA to fly planes into buildings in Florida with Cuban flags on the wings of the planes,

just to make it look like Cuba was terrorizing the U.S. Then, the gov here would have a "reason" to go to war with Cuba.

This plan was in the works a long time ago, and it was one of the reasons of Kennedy's assassination.

Whether you believe it or not doesn't matter. Everything that is happening now was told to people 20,30,40,50,60+ years ago. Small steps. My father was telling me about rfid chips back in the mid 80's

when I was only a young young boy. I didn't believe it.. NOW its happening. He told me about the prescription drugs and how they will be common place among children...and blood tests in companies to tell whether you will be covered by insurance or not, hired or not based on the probability of getting a sickness that was in your family 3 generations ago.. haha And its already happening.

There's too much to show, but none of it will change your mind...and nor should anyone try to change another's views about this.

Enjoy yourself, stay in the view you have, because that's all there is a capability for. One can only understand something by the power of their own karmic conditions.

Regardless of where this thread is posted, it will be there. I'm glad its in this forum. WHY?

You so called Daoists out there complaining that this has nothing to do with Daoism are just confused. There are 3 levels of application in cultivation: Personal, Societal and Heavenly. So, this has all and everything to do with Daoist cultivation. YET, do not attach strong emotions and views about these things. Inform, and change behavior, habits, character..then you are creating the conditions for proper cultivation to wattain complete wisdom and transcend.

Know what is in your mind, know what is being imposed due to your own ignorance, and change your views about it. It simply comes down to how afraid one is to change from their own comfortable views to that which is "uncomfortable".

Enjoy!

Peace,

Lin

Edited by 林愛偉

The cause of the current situation is ignorance and apathy. 99% of our population are apathetic idiots, plain and simple.

They are enabling this situation, they are the cause.

Everyone blames the government, I think we need put more blame on ourselves as a society.

The battle isn't against the government, its against the minds of the ignorant.

We are rotting for the inside out as a society, we reward people for being stupid.

Stupid people scare me a lot more than a corrupt government, because I see them directly as the cause of it.

Edited by mwight