Sign in to follow this  
Jedi777

Free Meditation Download

Please download this 10 min healing meditation and share it with your friends and loved ones who need healing or just want to feel great!

Give it a try--I put it on my Ipod!

http://www.iis-global.org/PPMAudioStream/MCKSLivingWater.htm

Peace

Jedi777

http://www.ppmaudiostream.org/

Great. This is clearly a MCKS version that suits all folks with out much effort of Vajrasattva/Indra meditation & also a "Golden Chalice of Christ" meditation found in esoteric Christianity.

This stuff works especially if you have the intentions & if you have the Mantras even better!

MCKS

Peace

Santiago

So did any of you download the meditation besides Santiago?

no one cares

Its a shame cause what he is teaching in that meditation is the basis of all GREAT KARMIC HEALING methods.

Yeah, I did. Thanks. Although it reminded me of a progressive body relaxation induction I could use in hypnosis.

Question for Santiago: Does qi transmit in a recording?

Fantastic, wonderful and weird.

His voice induced a trance like suspension of thought I have experienced a few times in the last 24 hours. There are many teachers it would seem these days whom teach a whole host of different methods. The methods seem to simply be a key to entering certain states of mind which are conducive to spiritual propegation. Growth appears to happen without effort, yet effort is needed to place oneself in such a state.

AsEric23 implied, labels and words cannot place meaning on such insight, it can only be talked about in a round-about way. The penny only drops with practice.

This recording, in my experience, was something unique. I am filled with living water and light. May others have the blessings to experience what I have, and go further in their practice.

Om ah hung vajra guru padme siddhi hum.

May each find a path of their own,

James

Yeah, I did. Thanks. Although it reminded me of a progressive body relaxation induction I could use in hypnosis.

Question for Santiago: Does qi transmit in a recording?

If the person, "master" is strong enough chi,prana, shakti, blessings etc can be embedded into any media format.

Santiago

Sign in to follow this