Sign in to follow this  
TwoTrees

From The Tree (a Very Special Place)

I`ve been reading a bit, the older topics here (now that I know how, thanks to Trunk :lol: ), and some are just awesome (like revenge of the sith, subliminals). I`m thinking about doing some necromancy and bring them back to life. :lol:

But for now, I just wanted to say what a great poem this is! Surprised that no one commented before.

I have a fig tree in my front yard, and it's baring now. I bought it last year, planted, and it started sproutin' figs right away. - and branches, too! During the growing season it just goes nuts! I cut it way back for the winter, just to like a trunk with some scragglely branches - and here it is again this year - BAM! : a ton of branches and more figs than I can eat, literally. I have to eat one nearly every time I pass through my front door, and I still have to employ neighbors to, "hey!, help me eat figs". :) It's fun.

OMG, fresh figs are better than sex!!

Ha--then you and a co-cultivator need to check out Stephane Hemon's practices at www.ideagasms.com . . . But the figs would be great afterwards as a well-needed nutrient-replenisher!

Edited by Peregrino

Sign in to follow this