Lighttime

David Verdesi's (David Shen's) Early Training

Men's Practices - Closing the Three Gates: Penis, Ducts, Prostate

a) Pull down on testicles & penis developing the Thunder Power

B) Moving & controlling stick (tube) in anus to draw the air inside the Large Intestine to cool

down the Internal Fire (Metal Yang) & in the Small Intestines (Fire Yang)

c) Lift & holding the 1 pound weight on a stick in the anus for 20 minutes

LMFAO - Gives the better meaning by sticking this practice up your A$$!!!

:D

"Drinking Urine (Golden Water) through Nose..."

:blink:

I'm going to print this out and show it to my beginners next time they complain about doing ma bo... B)

Edited by HupGerk

Quoted from that link:

Master Dachengs' Master Dahuei is estimated as being around fifty thousand years old.

I can say that I am much older than that. Problem is that I was in some sort of vegetable or mineral state back then :(

Maybe a lettuce from the constellation of Pegasus?

How about you guys, my fellow awakaned immortals? What were you 2 kalpas ago?

;)

Jesus Christ this guy is sick & should be thrown into an Asylum !

Did they say His spirit master was over 50 Thousand Years old ?

ROFLMAO :lol:

Well I've heard of urinology and I'm aware that certain schools of thought keep and store barrels of the stuff! Having said that I think people can go too far. :P

I'm no weirdo and TRUST MEI thought this was totally digusting and nasty, until I researched and learned about what is in my urine. It REALLY works. Last weekend I had a terrible eye infection. I rubbed some on my eye and did my do on a face towel. After holding it on my eye for 2hrs (I had to wet it to keep it moist) my eye was 100% BETTER. Oh, the scent was a killer, but it saved me a trip from eye doctor. I drink it every morning and in the mid day while at work, it's like having a cup of coffee, I feel rejuvenated!! I It's only nasty when you put nasty things in your body. If you eat the right things,keep your body cleansed and detoxed, you WILL reap it's great benefits.

PP RULES!!!

Check out these sites: http://www.biomedx.com/urine/

http://www.all-natural.com/urine.html

http://www.foundhealth.com/Health/Alternative/Urine_Therapy/

Let me know what you think......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: http://www.daily.wordpress-by.org/i-urinology.html

As for all this shoving things up your butt or pussy with weights on, well I've heard about the pussy thing but not the a-hole thing. I doubt any of those teachings come from an enlightened mind. I mean if people want to shove things up their a-hole that fine but I don't see how the weights help. Yes I'm aware of all this muscle strengthening stuff to increase the intensity of orgasm but I think you need to keep it in perceptive. Reminds me of the stories of Tibetan monks lifting weights with their knob! :lol:

Edited by Patrick Brown

Very interesting about the urinology. I am aware that it's an old folk remedy in northern Europe but this makes me think it may well have been part of every traditional healing arsenal.

Definitely deserves more research. Any of you bums have personal experience in the matter?

...once I clean up my diet a bit...well, we'll see...

I tried amaroli back when I was into kundalini. It has effects...about whether it can cure things, I don't know. It seems that wasn't the case for me.

Only on Tao Bums! I can't believe that people are so naive that they are taking this seriously.

The guy claims that his teacher is 50,000 years old and comes from a race of extraterrestrials. And then he trained David Verdesi in practices that involved drinking urine, tugging on his genitals, and sticking things up his anus.

The even more hilarious thing is that Mantak Chia actually bought it, and as for the practices, claims to "remember them". For every charlatan I guess there is a group of naive westerners who want super powers, and are willing to throw out their bank accounts or hang sticks from their anuses in the chance that they may someday get fantastic supernatural abilities.

Only on Tao Bums! I can't believe that people are so naive that they are taking this seriously.

The guy claims that his teacher is 50,000 years old and comes from a race of extraterrestrials. And then he trained David Verdesi in practices that involved drinking urine, tugging on his genitals, and sticking things up his anus.

The even more hilarious thing is that Mantak Chia actually bought it, and as for the practices, claims to "remember them". For every charlatan I guess there is a group of naive westerners who want super powers, and are willing to throw out their bank accounts or hang sticks from their anuses in the chance that they may someday get fantastic supernatural abilities.

No we're not going to give anybody any money! :rolleyes:

All those practices, no matter how bizarre, exist in many semi-esoteric schools all around the world. I'm not saying they yield any insight but perhaps insight yields the practices? Anyway it depends on your spiritual motives and what you expect to find once you get to the top of the mountain.

As for ancient teachers, well, who knows? Probably better to be remain sceptical but for those that have realised the truth of reincarnation... it's the form of communication that always brings the biggest doubts. I personally don't buy channelling although I can't rule out masters teaching through dreams or OBE's.

:lol: this is like making fun of Pantera for being quasi-glam rock back before Phil Anselmo

Such a nice guy, I want to have his babies! :lol:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Edited by Patrick Brown

All those practices, no matter how bizarre, exist in many semi-esoteric schools all around the world. I'm not saying they yield any insight but perhaps insight yields the practices? Anyway it depends on your spiritual motives and what you expect to find once you get to the top of the mountain.

As for ancient teachers, well, who knows? Probably better to be remain sceptical but for those that have realised the truth of reincarnation... it's the form of communication that always brings the biggest doubts. I personally don't buy channelling although I can't rule out masters teaching through dreams or OBE's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well said.

Open minds find the Summit of the Mountain. :)