Sign in to follow this  
sunshine

A serious discussion regarding the Million D point

O.k. this subject might be against some moral issues some people might have. So. In any case anybody knows that subjects like this violate there feelings please don't read further.

To all others:

although I am studying medicine I do not know anatomy in its details... so I picked up several of my anatomy books again to check the possibility of truly having success with applying the Million Dollar point.

Although I think that Dr. Stephen T. Chang is a serious medical doctor I just can not figure out how applying this point really can work as is claimed. If I remember correctly he says that if the point is pressed properly most of the semen is used to be picked up by the blood stream instead of leaving the body or entering the bladder...

but now to my point:

http://www.sex-project.com/male-anatomy.shtml

look at the picture above:

Wherever you push between anus and testicles, you will not come close to the prostate. You won't even come close to the duct that leads into the urethra...

How then can you shut off the semen leaving the seminal vesicle???

Actually, if you take a close look, you will realize that the only way to do so would be from behind... Sorry to say.

Now. What I just told you does not explain the claim that if one does it correctly and would urinate into a glass (to test the success) no semen would be found... to my understanding this sounds fishy...

any masters out there knowing body mechanics & anatomy better than me?

Harry

(Yoda at Mom's, actually)

Great topic. Very important point. Learned this from Ron. You gotta apply pressure to the ejaculatory duct before it connects with the bladder. To do so, you have to apply pressure closer to the asshole than you had figured previously. There's an indentation there. In your picture, you are applying pressure behind and over the bone shown onto the number 7.

Do this only in case of emergency. Shouldn't be done regularly. There will still be some energy loss, but not nearly as severe.

I can say more when I'm on my computer in a few days.

Oh, and your picture you selected isn't a good one. Google for an image which includes a cross-section of the bones so you can see what's going on.

-Yoda

You gotta apply pressure to the ejaculatory duct before it connects with the bladder.  To do so, you have to apply pressure closer to the asshole than you had figured previously.  There's an indentation behind the bone on the pubic bone there.  In your picture, you are applying pressure behind and over the bone shown onto the number 7.

Oh, and your picture you selected isn't a good one.  Google for an image which includes a cross-section of the bones so you can see what's going on.

-Yoda

5146[/snapback]

Yep the picture is not the best one. Try the one below (one has got to scroll down)

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/wnor/pelvis.htm

or give even a better link if you find one.

And honestly: I had a look at my cross section anatomy book (cross section of real dead bodies) and there is absolutely no way to even get close to that little duct... it is tooooooo faaaaaaaaar inside...

Harry

I googled prostate cadaver and got a decent image. You aren't pushing the prostate directly the way the doctor feels the prostate through the rectum, instead you are applying pressure to the indentation area which in turn applies pressure to the ejaculatory duct before it connects to the bladder. Nothing comes out during an ejaculation or afterwards in the urine. More important than saving the sperm, you saved the aura seminalis of the sperm.

Some men have had no problems with this practice, others have had problems. If you chose to try it, use it as an emergency backup with the intention to phase it out forever.

-Yoda

Yoda. Have you managed to manage it without it yet and how???

Really. I still do not see that one has chance to apply enough pressure through all those tissues in between that this ejaculary duct gets closed... having a look at the anatomy pictures it just seems impossible...

Harry

Harry,

Have you been trying it? One really does have to apply a good amount of pressure in the right location for it to work. I agree with Yoda that, at least for me, it is more toward the anus right near the bone.

I read Chang's Tao of Sexology book recently and if I recall correctly he doesn't get into the technique or tips. Let me know if you are trying to practice and would like me to share what worked for me and also what is taught in Secrets of Love...

The 3 finger method on the million dollar point can be enough for one to cultivate enough jing for alchemy / spiritual practices. It was what I used and I was very happy with it. I actually feel that it is better, yes BETTER (when coupled with big draw - bringing energy up to the head) than not going all the way and just doing the big draw.

Regards,

Matt

I still use it when I loose track of where I'm at. It had bummed me out previously when I'd lose concentration and then I'd have to reset my jing calender to day 1. It totally sucked. Now the loss of energy isn't as big of a setback. I haven't had any problems with it, but I still want to use it sparingly. It's almost full-proof. The only accident I had was when I was too drunk to hit the spot correctly. Eventually, as my practice develops, I won't have to resort to it.

The trick for dual cultivation is to trade off between the weiner and the tongue--she stays happy and your weiner doesn't get fried.

And then some sort of processing practice-- such as running, pranayama, microcosmic breathing, etc.

I just followed Ron's advice to the letter and it works easily, without much learning curve.

It's wasteful to practice and then squirt out all your hard work at the end of the day!

-Y

PS Matt, I'd love to know what's worked for you. Thanks! -Y

Hi Matt,

I first have to get my enlarged prostate into shape. Chang advises against using the point if you have prostate problems...

and sure enough I am interested in everything you are willing to teach... so: go ahead.

The reason I brought up the topic is that from simple anatomy the point pressing makes no sense. I know. I am just repeating myself here... but I see no proper way to get close enough to the ejaculatory duct to really squeeze it. So I wonder if a different mechanism is at work here...

further I wonder (and actually should try), if concentration on the pineal gland AND the point were the ejaculatory vesicle actually sits (the place one could best reach via the back door)... would do the trick of getting the energy building up there to the top...

maybe this is a better working way than concentrating on Huiyin, the scrotum or the sacrum...

Harry

Yoda... so it works for you in "action"??? I always wondered how to be properly able to reach behind during intercourse...

It's always best if you have a spare concubine push it on command, but I can only afford one full-time woman, so I do it myself.

Definitely not a good idea for an enlarged prostate. Even when it gets better, still not worth doing in your case.

In your shoes, never go to 90% max stimulation. Stay in the 60%-70% zone and cycle in the tongue often. Exercise an hour a day, etc.

You just have to be better at all the other strategies as there's no safety net.

Just takes some practice, no biggie.

-Yoda

In my experience, there are at least the following considerations:

1) The reason that I feel that the 3 finger method is better is that you get orgasmic energy and "contain" it versus a 60 or 70 % method. That is not good enough in my experience (but works for some). 3 finger alone is not enough, one must be able to draw the orgasmic energy upwards into the brain / pituitary / crystal palace.

2) It is important to build it up and be able to stay in a state of orgasmic energy, and this means 99% of the way for a long sustained period. You must be able to go beyond your normal threshold in this regard. For most people, orgasm is as close as one gets to the Primodial. Imagine what it feels like when this is felt beyond your imagination throughout your entire being, coming through in wave after wave of mind shattering bliss, and that is a taste of spiritual ecstasy. A taste of you inner nature. Imagine that you can feel blissful whenever you are still.

Learn to be able to really feel this energy and keep your attention on the sensation more so than on external stimalation.

3) One must conquer or sublimate the desire for orgasm for higher purpose and learn how to utilize it. This was very challenging for me. The techniques are potentially dangerous and I often felt like it was beyond my ability to work with the energy in the head. I at many times thought I was going to die with so much energy stuck in my head. This is where grounding is critical as well as techniques for bringing the energy down. This is before awakening and getting used to higher levels of energy.

4) Mind training is critical. Whatever that means to one, you will experience this for oneself. This can not be taught but must be experienced and worked through for oneself. The HT system, in my experience, did not prepare me into the no-mind states so be open to cultivating this aspect it may be what saves you in the end so to speak.

5) No matter what anyone else says, find your own Way. Find your inner guru or a way to connect with it and learn to listen.

6) One must have courage beyond what you rely on in day to day life to find Tao. It is not for the faint of heart. But it is there for everyone when they are ready. Realize the gravity of the path but do not become parilyzed by it. You CAN find the deeper levels of being!

7) Sexual practice is not necessay for eveyone. Some folks can practice the 7 HT formulas or other practice and get to the same place. If you fit the criteria for jing depletion, sexual practice is possibly warrented. If not, don't waste your time and follow what is right for you.

The 7 HT formulas as transmitted from White Cloud to Master Chia DID NOT contain the sexual practices. I asked Winn about this and he said that White Cloud told Chia something like it was a given that one had either enough jing or a way of cultivating it and not depleting before starting alchemy. I asked David Twicken why he didn't put the sexual practices in his books and he said becuase it was too dangerous.

8) Accept that your partner may not think this is the greatest thing in the world the way you do and be willing to balance as necessary.

9) Master your technique via solo practice before introducing it to your partner unless he/she is as excited as you are to particpate. And then be prepared for some bumps anyway.

10) You do not need sexual cultivation to realize Tao. Yet it can be a valuable aid for some and can quicken the path.

11) The Tao will fry your fucking ass and even kill you if you are not adequately prepared. This is the reason that one should take their time in their practice (if HT, opening all the channels) or find a guru (you will be taking your chances there:) but there are good teachers out there just make sure it isn't a cult and talk to students before hand - people you trust).

This is why wishing enlightenment on even your worst enemy was not even done. It can be too much too fast. HT gradually builds it up and the biggest hiccup for many is the sexual practice which is introduce after microcosmic orbit.

12) No matter what techniques you use there are still universal experiences. At some point, don't be afraind to explore other techniques if the ones you are trying do not work for you - yet, you MUST give them the chance otherwise your issue is not in the techniques but within yourself and you will know that but might not admit it.

Enough rambling. Wow did I ramble. Just some thoughts on this topic. Bottom line, go with what you feel is right for you but realize we don't grow withou taking risks!

Inner Peace,

Matt

Thankx Matthew for taking the time to share...

you state:

"1) The reason that I feel that the 3 finger method is better is that you get orgasmic energy and "contain" it versus a 60 or 70 % method."

... is better than what?

3) "The techniques are potentially dangerous and I often felt like it was beyond my ability to work with the energy in the head"

can you please explore on your experience in this regard further?

thankx again

Harry

great ramble! Interesting that Winn says it's a prereq and Twicken says it's too dangerous. Seems contradictory.

I think that whatever practice you find that makes you happy is the best place to start.

For instance, Winn says that sungazing is an advanced practice due to the difficulty of digesting the energy (and possibly due to the potential hazards) but I was still able to benefit from it without practicing retention. Then, after a few months of sungazing, retention seems to be falling into place naturally.

-Y

great ramble!  Interesting that Winn says it's a prereq and Twicken says it's too dangerous.  Seems contradictory. 

-Y

5182[/snapback]

I assume that most of us modern people tend towards jing deficiency, so I think managing to master retention is an absolute prerequisite, but I see the danger in it. Getting too focused on sexual energy/sex abilities & maybe the danger of frying ones brain...

Harry

Thankx Matthew for taking the time to share...

you state:

"1) The reason that I feel that the 3 finger method is better is that you get orgasmic energy and "contain" it versus a 60 or 70 % method."

... is better than what?

3) "The techniques are potentially dangerous and I often felt like it was beyond my ability to work with the energy in the head"

can you please explore on your experience in this regard further?

thankx again

Harry

5181[/snapback]

Sure Harry,

for #1) it is better than not fully getting the orgasmic energy by going 60 - 70% of the way to orgasm. With a modified 3 finger / big draw, you have the orgasm but you bring this full orgasmic energy up.

#3) as I said before, I felt like I was going to die from all the energy in my head and it was very difficult at times to bring it back down. I am not sure there is an easy way around this as from what I understand, a lot of other people have had the same experience. The key was not freaking and just doing whatever it took to ground. The raw sexual energy also can just super charge whatever emotional state you might be in (at this point one has not necessarily learned fusion). This can make for some volatile times at the expense of those around you.

Matt

Hey MatthewQi,

Just read your "rambling" post above. It was one of the wisest things I've read on this board. Thanks.

Sign in to follow this