Sign in to follow this  
mjjbecker

Apologies

Short and I hope sweet.

I apologise unreservedly to those I have offended here. It was not my intention to do so.

Specifically, findley, I apologise for causing offence. Irrespective of intentions, you are right, there is no excuse to look like, or be, condescending. I was wrong. I wish you the best in your search.

To Jim McMillan. Jim, I am sorry about not being able to help you. I truly am. I hope one day you will be able to appreciate that. As for your propagating the Mo Pai teachings, I believe you are wrong because the techniques are not only very dangerous to the practitioner but also those around them. We all have to live with the consequences of our decisions.

FWIW, I also think that race plays no part in a persons worth. Whatever reasons the Mo Pai ancestors had, and they are far more qualified than I to judge, I disagree with them removing non-Chinese. John Chang's Chinese students have no claim to being better or more morally worthy then the non-Chinese.

I wish everyone all the best in what you do. I'm going to focus on what is most important and too much time has been spent here of late.

Anyone who so chooses can contact me via email.

Best,

Mike

Really :rolleyes:

I ask you to leave me alone and you just keep going-- again, you called me a fool.

I think that your behavior is indicative of the fact that you have some sort of problem, that probably isn't me.

But, thank you for your apology. (though I really doubt you're sincere, but...)

perhaps we can just leave eachother alone. ... :mellow:

Really :rolleyes:

I ask you to leave me alone and you just keep going-- again, you called me a fool.

I think that your behavior is indicative of the fact that you have some sort of problem, that probably isn't me.

But, thank you for your apology. (though I really doubt you're sincere, but...)

perhaps we can just leave eachother alone. ... :mellow:

Is that you drew?

Hmm

Edited by Patrick Brown

Sign in to follow this