froggie

a mantra to transform food into chi better?

anyone know where i can get this info from?

for example a book or otherwise. (maybe i could get it from meditation, but from a book or so could be handy too ... at least i know i can take it quite seriously pretty much any way...)

anyone know where i can get this info from?

for example a book or otherwise. (maybe i could get it from meditation, but from a book or so could be handy too ... at least i know i can take it quite seriously pretty much any way...)

What a wierd question... stranger is that there is an answer to that...

Processing food is a triple burner or San Jaio event. So... all you need is more fire and you'll process better. the mantra for fire is "MAHHH" BUT... you must practice this mantra internally. You say it in your mind only. As loud as possible in your imagination.

Technically, If you want to digest spicy foods, they are already fire element. so ... instead of adding more fire, you'd use the destructive cycle of the pentagram and do the water mantra instead... But for now... Mahh covers most all foods.

What a wierd question... stranger is that there is an answer to that...

Processing food is a triple burner or San Jaio event. So... all you need is more fire and you'll process better. the mantra for fire is "MAHHH" BUT... you must practice this mantra internally. You say it in your mind only. As loud as possible in your imagination.

Technically, If you want to digest spicy foods, they are already fire element. so ... instead of adding more fire, you'd use the destructive cycle of the pentagram and do the water mantra instead... But for now... Mahh covers most all foods.

lol, thank you (for the compliment of the weirdness factor of my question ;) and for the answer.) :)

but also, what would be the water mantra? ...interesting. thank you very much.

Haven't got any mantras to share but perhaps the food can be blessed by irradiating it with a loving vibe from the heart centre and also sending out a message of gratitude to all the beings that made it possible for you to have the food. This can be done quickly and discreetly anywhere. Yes it's almost like the good old fashioned saying of grace - various permutations are possible if you're religious or follow an established path.

Haven't got any mantras to share but perhaps the food can be blessed by irradiating it with a loving vibe from the heart centre and also sending out a message of gratitude to all the beings that made it possible for you to have the food. This can be done quickly and discreetly anywhere. Yes it's almost like the good old fashioned saying of grace - various permutations are possible if you're religious or follow an established path.

Hi, yes, this can be done, as the cells (and other things) will probably resonate with your will/intention.

But also simply to love nature and find out more about 'her' will have, i think, an even nicer long term effect, simply, as well.

simply because of the attention and active interest.

I just wanted to add that also. :)

Ty,

innergy

Edited by froggie

do the water mantra instead... But for now... Mahh covers most all foods.

try the fire mantra first. If you have both the yin and yang mantras withing mastering the lower mantra, you will hurt yourself.

Ok There is a LONG prayer you can do in Tibetan to take care of all the possible accrued karmas.

I can give folks the empowerment for it. But its LONG!

The americanized version: ( I left out the breathing and the internal aspects cause they're secret if you want to learn you should come see me or a real LAMA if you want to learn that sort of thing. Sorry But that stuff is "sacred" and private.But the prayer with a heartfelt intention will work just aswell).

1) Thank the Creator for the food.

2) Ask the Creator to Bless & enhance your food energetically and spiritually so that it may be a spiritual medicine.

3) Ask that those that prepared it and made the food possible for you to have it be blessed infinitely.

4)Ask that the "animal" that gave its life for your food and all his BLOODLINE be blessed and brought to a higher incarnation or a higher plane of existence and full of infinite blessings.

5) Offer the food you are about to eat to the Creator & to all sentient beings in all realms so that it may remove all obstructions and all possible negative karma or anger.

6)Thank the Creator.

7) if you are eating meat see that the essence of that animal gets "transformed" and after you ate or as you eat the essence is liberated through your Crown Chakra and dissolved into pure essence into the Creator.

8) Dedicate your actions to the Creator

Peace

God Bless,

Santiago Dobles

Place your hands palms down over the food.

With intention send chi

Silently

I honor this food which is god *

I thank everyone who had anything to do with bringing this food to this table.

I thank this food which is god, healing and nourishing my body which is god

* you may substitute life force, creation etc for god- whatever you believe

** note it doesn't work using jesus