Sign in to follow this  
daoian

Chi cultivation and Kundalini compression

I just saw a whole string of topics on chi and cultivation. Instead of adding an offshoot to it, i decided to start a new topic.

First of all... we all know that we can spin sexual chi into shing yi palm strikes and even magnifying our intentions while in meditation. But its not just the second chakra (sex chakra) that can be wells for qi. We have 7 dahn juhns or dan tiens or chakras. Each can hold its own qi.

Since the beginning of time, there have been devotional rituals like,

2. abstinence

3. fasting

4. pious holding back of emotions

5. vow of silence

6. holding back of blinking (see yogi osho).

Each of these practices directly compress the chi in the corresponding chakra. 2=second chakra.. 5=throat chakra. 6=third eye chakra. 3 = stomach chakra. Holding onto kidney jing is only 1 of 7 ways to cultivate enlightenment.

First of all... we all know that we can spin sexual chi into shing yi palm strikes and even magnifying our intentions while in meditation.

We can? :o

How do you do this?

We can? :o

How do you do this?

Re Palm Strike

Look up the acupuncture chart... there is a meridian that goes from your 2nd dan juhn or dan tien to the right hand. all you have to do is compress the abdomen and relax the meridian going to the palm. this will cause the qi to flow to where there is the least resistance. Think about a basket ball with a tiny hole in it... the air flows out there there is the least resistance or tension.

Think about a basket ball with a tiny hole in it... the air flows out there there is the least resistance or tension.

Good metaphor. I remember one my sei gung told me was imagine how when you squeeze a balloon the air automatically flows/pops out the side w/ the least resistance.

Edited by Spectrum

Sign in to follow this