Sign in to follow this  
Gerard

Ajna chakra

I would like to share my visions I have experienced during meditative practice. They usually arise after 30 mins of sitting meditation. They are brief but I am very conscious of the events that take place:

1. Seeing beings of astral dimensions different than this plane. They range from beings with similar shape to human but different skin colour and cranial morphology. One of them was staring and showed curiosity about me. It was kind of funny.

2. Worlds different than ours were sentient beings were aligned in martial formation. Kind of a futuristic society in a pure "Brave New World" fashion.

3. Buddhas from different worlds also gazing at me and sending me telepathic messages of love and compassion. :) Yes I know they know I am still down here struggling with karma and this physical existence. One day I will get there, lol!

4. One Buddha instructing the Dharma to sentient beings from another dimension. It was a beautiful but very quick vision.

I wish I could give more details but these visions don't last that long unfortunately as I return quickly to my inward gazing and breathing, Vipassana.

May you all be enlightened in this very lifetime. :)

Namo Amitabha Buddha.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

If you had never heard of or read about Budda do you think you would still see and hear them during your meditation?

If you had never heard of or read about Budda do you think you would still see and hear them during your meditation?

Instead of being so critical, could you please develop your theory about that I have never read Buddhist sutras?

I would like to share my visions I have experienced during meditative practice. They usually arise after 30 mins of sitting meditation.
Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Now if he had been born in an age where no Buddha has appeared perhaps not, though maybe in this case he would give the visions a different label?

It's Durkhrod Chogori's good fortune that he has been born with the ten advantages:

Born a human, in a central place, with one's faculties intact,

Without a conflicting lifestyle and with faith in the Dharma

A Buddha has appeared and has preached the Dharma,

His teachings still exist and can be followed,

There are those who are kind-hearted toward others.

Edited by rex

Sounds like astral/dream plane experiences. I used to get stuff a bit like this when I was in my early twenties and I remember one day the household cat climbing up onto my chest and licking me between my eyebrows! I stopped getting these glimpses when I decided I didn't want to see them.

I figure it's the pineal gland leaking a small amount of DMT. Deep controlled meditation emulates the deep sleep which we experience before REM sleep. I suspect returning from voidness, deep sleep, causes the pineal gland to release DMT which electrifies the mind (white field) and as the brain/mind slowly falls back into self-conciousness we cloth our metal patterns with imagery and then emotion. For those that have OBE's you will remember that strong emotions cause you to awaken in the physical.

It's also interesting to note the correlation between birth and awakening from sleep. the release of DMT in the foetal brain of a human 49 days after conception which corresponds to the 49 days of the Bardo states (see: Tibetan Book of the Dead) and this together with the release of DMT released by the brain at death is very interesting. Note: 7 x 7 = 49 the rainbow body perhaps? Also we have Blavatsky saying that in future rounds we will live on the upper astrals i.e. Dream planes. Not sure if I buy Blavatsky's view but I can see where she's coming from. As mankind becomes more enlightened we would all move to the next round (beyond our current ring-pass-not) and a more fluid state of conciousness. Of course we can't reach such a state currently because of our lack of clarity but we do understand that all is energy.

So I can see why some of you might believe in magic etc but that's in a different round and is only used on the level of mind in this round i.e. On the dream planes. When we move the seat of conciousness to the dream planes in another round we will all have the same power but until then it's better to stay grounded. As Lao Tze says, move with the present.

Edited by Patrick Brown

Instead of being so critical, could you please develop your theory about that I have never read Buddhist sutras?

In no way did I mean to be critical and my apologise to you if you have taken offense.I was not implying that you haven't read Buddhist scripture.Merely poseing the question Do we only see and exprience that which has a foundation in our wakeing life?

Do those images and forms which spring to life during deep meditation and dreams exsist outside of our prior knowledge of them?

Are not all manifestations regardless of content projection of mind?

Thankyou for sharing your expriences.

Sign in to follow this