Sign in to follow this  
Fire Dragon

Big draw versus the yellow stream

Yeah I was PM'd on this -- apparently "yellow stream" refers to the microcosmic orbit:

http://taoistsex.tribe.net/thread/f4f7ccf1...c1-025cec56a1af

There's a book called "sexual life in ancient china" which references the term but googlebooks doesn't give any pages....

Anyway my experience is the "macrocosmic orbit." -- shooting electromagnetic energy out of the pineal gland while taking in electrochemical energy from the full-lotus pressure on the legs -- the females suck up the electromagnetic energy and in turn shoot out the electrochemical energy.

This is EXCELLENT for balancing lower emotions (sadness, fear, anger, worry) but you have to be very careful with food since the vagus nerve transduces anerobic bacteria as well. I have to take in saponins (soap, spinach, greens) or eat garlic or use mouthwash, etc. -- if I eat any meat, sugar, etc.

I just spent a couple days with my sister and her girl and my mom and dad -- and I was doing the macrocosmic energy exchanges the whole time. It went rather well! haha.

Hello

There were nothing on the yellow stream on that link. Just semen retention what I could see.

I have no link. I was talking about the term yellow stream from the white tigress system. From the books by Hsi Lai.

From one of the DVD:s about the 8 brocades, they where talking about the common mistake of thinking to circulate qi in microcosmic orbit is the same as circulating the exlixir, (from for examle charled luk bok taoist yoga).

Circulating qi is the starting method cirlulating the elixir is the end result. A growing up state, he was saying on the DVD.

That it is alchemy was my own conclusion, the exlixir was made by mixing qi and jing=water=exlixir. So it sounds like alchemy, mixing things and have a changing process.

There were some links from another thread:http://www.innertraditions.com/Product.jmdx?action=displayDetail&id=342&searchString=0-89281-963-4

Not directly on the yellow stream though.

F D

OK you have very healthy sex energy which is good but the goal is to take jing and make shen -- LIGHT which comes from electromagnetic energy or CHI. You're correct that JING is always the foundation and in fact the "positive spirit" is to create another JING (physical body) from the SHEN or light, as detailed in the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" The fourth term is the emptiness or "eternal nature" -- it's the female spirit of the valley -- or formless awareness.

Consciousness or emptiness is what enables the cycling of Jing-chi-shen -- so you have to focus on consciousness or formless awareness in order to transform the jing into shen. Otherwise the mind gets controlled by the lower emotions -- the lust, anger, fear, sadness, worry. Consciousness is, of course the most subtle of the 4 aspects of alchemy and as the Chi-Shen get stronger then there's a greater risk of an "explosion" -- the conversion of Jing back into seminal fluid (this is the advantage females have over males). On the other hand if the Jing is too strong then there is no conversion of Chi-Shen because the mind can never get past the lower emotions.

Thanks for sharing.

dont worry, you can get there eventually, but first we need to master the Hou Tian stage of the practice, and this can take forever

the practice they are reffering to is in my list also

primary there are a fiew ingredients that need to be aquired: impecable health, impecable social and financial status, impecable relationship with your life and destiny

also a lot to learn

then we talk Xian Tian

good luck,

L1

Sign in to follow this