Wun Yuen Gong

Iron Crotch Method

Sweet holy Mary mother of God NO! I have seen some pretty weird Taoist stuff out there but this nutty (tehe) stuff takes the cake. Some days you just gotta ask yourself.... What Would Buddha Do? Would Buddha hang weights off his balls? Would Buddha do weighted dick curls? :o

:lol:

very interesting, i didn't know the shaolin monks practiced this (aren't they celibate?)

hahahahaha

check out the comments on youtube

Guys with this you can have sex with a Girl for hours

and feel more healthy.

or you can have sex with 20 girls one after the other .

Read Mantak Chia .

or if you are a nerd you can pay the sex.

or if don't have money, you can hump a Cow !!

ahahahahaha that's great

i didn't know mantak chia tought iron crotch though, if it was like $20 i'd buy it

I've read that my Si Tai Tai Gung Ip Shui could retract his testicles into his body to withstand kicks to the crunch.

Actually found a cool video, check out Ip Shui at the end, thats kung fu :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yes I train this, my Sifu just calls it Chi Gung, ofter referred to as Golden Bell or Iron Shirt..............

No I don't attach stuff to my eggs :) or do any weird stuff to them.

No I'm not going to "let" anyone kick me in the crutch :wacko: but you are welcome to try ;)

Yeah Mantak and Dr Yangs has a book on it!

A couple of my students was from Chow Gar one of them is chinese and now lives in Hongkong and met Ip Sui and the old man asked him to take a shot at his groin. But the Iron crutch chi kung i was refering to is more of swinging weights from them and not about getting kicked there.

Hows your Mantis coming along Mal, if you ever make it to N.S.W sydney we can meet up and play some? We are all Hakka!! :D GONG SAU LOL

WYG

Hell yes, would love to play, I love checking out other styles.

Keep in mind with you competition experience you will probably kick my ass, but hopefully not my balls :P

Nah, its all good i know alittle about Chow gar and Nam Tong Long as one of my buddies (chinese) teaches it here in Sydney, Chow Gar, Jooklum been doing it for about 30 or more years.

WYG

:lol:

very interesting, i didn't know the shaolin monks practiced this (aren't they celibate?)

it's for martial arts defensive purposes because the eyes and testicles are two weak points, but if you train for years like them you can protect them. I found the method of meditation, breathing and energy manipulation needed to achieve the ability to pull you balls into your abdomen in the book 72 secret arts of shaolin temple but it is not well described at all and therefore not very useful, i.e. you gotta go to a master etc.

Edited by Desert Eagle

This whole field is saturated with sensationalism and mis-direction. Semen retention, hanging weights, endless sex, endless celibacy, on and on.

Men tend to be sexually frenetic. Seems to me that the first order of business is to learn how to cool and soothe ourselves, just within a natural common sexual life. For instance, most men who are in a relationship also masturbate on the side. I'm not saying that that's altogether bad, but it's a sign of common pattern of excess that we are prone to.

No one talks about simple life, simple sexuality .. interest in establishing some basic grounded harmony.

It doesn't help that we are presented with retention, immortality, and truck pulling as initial advertisements into sexual alchemy.

My two cents.

Grumpy.

Actually found a cool video, check out Ip Shui at the end, thats kung fu :D

This chap appeared in a UK tv series called Mind Body and Kick Ass Moves. As did Iron Crotch qigong. I was hoping to find a clip of Iron Crotch qigong as it appeared in Mind Body and Kick Ass Moves, but to no avail. (Btw, you might get more results if you do search for Iron Penis - a more accurate translation, I believe.)

From my memory, this was not for martial purposes but for sexual health and vitality. Most of the practitioners were over 50. One of them commented that his virility was now stronger than when he was 20. Oh, and one of the guys who had been practicing for a few years had about 80kg hanging from his testicles... gnarly.

If anyone is interested in the series here are somethings I did manage to find on youtube. The series covered many interesting martial arts - he did another series a few years on on spiritual practices, the name of which currenlty escapes me.

Yours humbly,

James