Hugo_M

Olympic Games in Beijing 2008

Good good Scotty :D:) i have a TV too :D i am going to my mothers home and see it in Spanish in live then i came home and see it on my little TV in Swedish too, just this time they send the show not in live, so i see it 2 times hihihihi :D

Edited by HugoOlivaresMila

Ouch..I just found out that it's not on CBS which is apparently the only channel I have with my antennae. Trying to find a way to watch the opening ceremonies online....

Pretty cool opening ceremony! My favorite part was the Confucious people with the tall hats.

Hahaha! Holy cow!!!

Incredible!

Loved the beginning!

Missed after they started to bring in the individual countrys... had to go practice!

What I saw was mind blowing!

Just the coordination alone!

Wasn't really even so interested in seeing it,

put it on for the kids(nieces) to make them watch.

Something about it being drummed into my head that "it's history in the making"

Figured they had to suffer through it just as I did as a child!

I AM A FOOL! YES.

Love it!

Hope you all enjoyed It as much!

Stay well!

Shon

:D

Pretty cool opening ceremony! My favorite part was the Confucious people with the tall hats.

Yea very cool. My favorite was when i saw that Master whit white clothe doind a kind of Qi Gong before doing Tai Chi my heart felt something even when he did Qi Gong for just a seconds :D and i never saw so strange drumms before they said it was thousand years old, and what a strange compass also it was like a spoon :)

Hahaha! Holy cow!!!

Incredible!

Loved the beginning!

:D

me too, the beginning was best and of course the end also when the flying running man lighted the torch!

Edited by HugoOlivaresMila