Sign in to follow this  
el_tortugo

animal movement

does anyone here know of a source for clips of animals moving and/or fighting? aside from just going out and checking them out outside......

watching clips could give a wider variety than insects, birds, prarie dogs and the various domesticated varieties of friends.

does anyone here know of a source for clips of animals moving and/or fighting?  aside from just going out and checking them out outside......

watching clips could give a wider variety than insects, birds, prarie dogs and the various domesticated varieties of friends.

5062[/snapback]

yes...

documentary dvd's. there are hundreds of them. i am beginning to make a collection of them, i love them. create research for such a variety of reasons.

david attenboroughs works are some of the best in my opinion. "life of mammals" is a great one same with "trials of life".

within these we have lots of fighting, moving, hunting, etc.

amazon.com will have loads of them.

yes...

documentary dvd's. there are hundreds of them. i am beginning to make a collection of them, i love them. create research for such a variety of reasons.

david attenboroughs works are some of the best in my opinion. "life of mammals" is a great one same with "trials of life".

within these we have lots of fighting, moving, hunting, etc.

amazon.com will have loads of them.

5063[/snapback]

thank you ... i will check it out :)

have you seen these ? if you have is there one or two you think is better ?

any david attenborough would be awesome, even his "private life of plants" has things you could apply to the martial arts. that guy's a genius. he's rally been led by his discoveries into places few venture.

national geographic is another great source. anything about african wildlife. theyw ere pioneers in wildlife cinematography. some realy good stuff on noprth amercan wildlife too.

Sign in to follow this